What does girl butt taste like?

What does girl butt taste like?
Eating ass seems like new cool trend, and I want to know what I'm in for.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does a girl's butt taste like
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tastes like ass

Skin if she showered, slightly tangy, kinda similar to taint. Doesn't taste of all that much tbh BUT the way she squirms and moans makes it awesome.

I've never had ass, how is it?

>Pro tip
Doesn't taste like shit

ass eating/scat and foot fetish are things i will never understand...

Im notBut can confirm its sharp, gritty, possibly sweaty and sometimes hairy. AVOID

Most girls shave nowadays, I can't even remember the last time I've seen a hairy ass on a girl. Since like HS

Don’t do it OP. You will be kill.

It's not about the taste anons, it's about licking the most intimate part of a woman that your insanely turned on by. I fucking love it

It's not that bad the feeling on ur tounge is gross. I do it cause it feels degrading and I like eating female ass it's like worshiping them in my mind.

Depends on the girl. Imagine licking somthing that you know is a little taboo. Now with that mindset imagine tasteing something that is slightly tangy , yet rough. So somthing that tastes like a mixture of garlic, cajun spice a d honey. Yet smells faintly like pussy.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does a girl's butt taste like

ftr the asnwers are correct and don't come to Sup Forums for advice again

Pussy can be delicious. But ass... No. Imagine licking Shit.

Did the bitch eat some Popeyes chicken the day before? If it tastes like garlic and cajun spice then shee needs to wash dat ass.

literally more than half of these post reak of virginity, they're so easy to spot.

Stick your finger way up your arsehole, give it a good wiggle and then remove it and put it straight in your gob. Immediate experience given.

If it's a qt girls shit, that actually makes it hot

Kek.
Hmm.

Honestly, if they just showered and it's all clean it doesn't really taste like much of anything. If they used a wet wipe or something there might be a faint taste that's somewhere between soap and a household cleaner. But, yeah, unless they don't wipe well and/or haven't bathed since the last time they took a shit you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Don't understand the people who would want to wait until she's showered 1st. Then' there no point. You might as well just like the back of her hand.
I'd rather it at least be somewhat dirty. Not "shitty" dirty, but at least sweaty/musky.

Like pennies

IRON
IT TASTES JUST LIKE IRON

wow. her asshole didn't even need wiped after that. she's a keeper.

Eh, I never saw the point of it being that it's something that tastes/feels unclean. It being somewhat taboo is a pretty marginal part of it, I see the main point as being what it does for her. Like, combine that with her using a little bullet vibrator at the same time and you're probably looking at a really intense orgasm for her.

Iron a little bit salty

Tastes like nothing. Same as the rest of her skin tastes, provided she keeps herself clean of course.

better wipe her damn ass

eat fiber, and drink more water
then you'll get those clean poops too

>not licking it clean for her

Clean girl butt is like a foreign dessert that you just can't seem to stay away from once you've had a taste.

when clean it taste really good. like a good sandwich or chickenwings.
in 4 year relationship it did only TWICE bad. bad days .....

THIS.