I'm so fucking depressed right now Sup Forums...

I'm so fucking depressed right now Sup Forums. Im only here because i literally dont know anyone who i could talk to about how im feeling at this time.

I try so fucking hard with people to try and be a good person, but all i get nothing back. Its like anything i do means nothing even to those closest to me.

Is it even worth doing anything anymore guys? I just want something to change....it never does..

Buddy, you need to see a GP, you can't fix it yourself.

What's up man?

tell us a story Sup Forumsrother

I've been to multiple psych's, doctors and therapists but all they do is send me in a circle to eachother and push pills onto me. Im pretty positive that its not pills that ill need to help me.

Get yourself a big brother / mentor

I hear they have that for old ppl like you

Honestly OP doctors won't do shit, grow a pair and if you're from the UK and white get that stiff upper lip going and be emotionally broken because of stereotype.

Good luck dude.

whats wrong my dude?

I feel sad too...my girl of five years left me...we were supposed to go on a vacation together and she just left me

I've been lonely for pretty much as far back as i can remember, that being primery school like start of grade 1 shit. I was never in any groups and those that i had always left me no matter who it was.

When i got into highschool i only had one "friend" but he was a sociopathic asshole, but he was my only source of outside friends. Id hang out with him and all his friends and pretend like i was popular, but i was the center of all the cruel jokes and the guy that wasnt going to retaliate.

After highschool finished i never made any attempt (until maybe 2 years ago) to be more social. I would just sit inside play vidya or go to work thats all.

But even now as i try to hang with the friends i have im always the third wheel, my stories get cut off and my jokes arent as funny as the other guys.

Nothing i do changes this and no matter who im with its all the same...

Let me cheer you up.

There's no point to your life and whatever you do, it doesn't really matter.
After you get used to knowing that, life is pretty fun desu.

Then evermore sweet it will be when it turns around dont give up

Thats how i have always felt though, I live in constant aparhy for all things but im trying to push past the dead exterior to find some light. I see it in other people all the time... i see how happy they are and i want to be like that for once and not just for the moment but even just a year....

Yeah the less you care the easier and happier you become. when I mean the less you care I mean like what other people think about you,what other people do, etc.

Am I really the only one to say it? Kill yourself.

I wasted 5 years of my life feeing sorry for myself. After i dusted myself off I took work seriously for the first time in 10 years and got promoted. Got enough money to get back into college that I dropped out of for this girl. Never again. I see how much of a waste of time girls are at the current point in my life. I am just satisfied making my life great again. Bitches can come later, besides thats why there are hookers. Man up and deal with it OP. I am an ugly motherfucker with a huge jew nose beak and I still manage to get around life somehow. First thing is to realize girls and pussy arent they end of the world.

Well this might be hard to hear but the best thing for you to do is start working out. Have more conferences stop being so nice your just making your self a push around. Bull shit chicks to have sex with them don't feel bad about they do the same. Don't care about any one else but your self

This. It took me YEARS to learn this lesson, too.

Hang in there dude. There is always a way.

Yes op hang in there

OP, you know how they say "You're the fastest sperm you won" etc etc? Yeah that's bullshit, in reality the sperm that wins is the one that sits back, and waits for the other sperms to drill holes into that egg and then swoops in when they're out of energy and fertilizes that egg.

You were born out of fucking over those idiots. Stop being the idiot who gets fucked over.
Live for you, if you find someone cool to live for that wants to live for you too, then all the better. I've learned recently that people are actually shittier than previously thought. Stop trying to do things for other people, that's the key to failure is trying to please everyone, and you'll never be happy if you do something with the expectations of ANYTHING in return, including them being grateful.

If nobody likes you, it's probably because you're an arsehole. Have you considered not being such an arsehole?

Thanks man, ill try to keep that in mind.
I've never had a girlfriend longer then half a year, although the love side of things isn't much of a problem its just constantly being the social outcast. Bitches aint shit.
I have been doing a lot of basic workouts for about 4 months now and trying to eat good i do a lot of basic sit/chin/push ups, i do morning jogs whenever i dont have a morning shift. I've got that side down i just need to see if it actually does anything for me.

Meh, "Kill yourself" has sort of lost its edge and isn't funny, entertaining, or even original. It's so boring and overused now.

don't be anything other than yourself

people can sense a fake especially one that is trying to win them over

at least youre not wanted, owe 10's of thousands of dollars in legal fees and about to lose your job that required 8 years of school.

Thanks man, this actually made me feel a bit better.
Thats the whole point of this, i dont consciously do anything dick-head-like to anyone unless im actuall autistic and dont notice that im a cunt?

Being a social outcast is never going to change. You arent going to read an article or watch a self help video and magically be a different person. I embraced my weirdness and havent been happier. Besides do you want to be friends with people who have thier phone up thier ass 3/4ths of the time?

Thank you everyone who spared a bit of their time for me, i appreciate it. I'm going to try be less of a yes man and more true to myself and what i want, i hope it works out for me. I hope you all enjoy the rest of this year and many more. Goodbye

OP out.

What a faggot, amirite?

You sound like someone I know.

going through something similar.

just broke up with gf of 4 years. although it was mutual i still miss the crap out of her. its been about a month now and it IS getting better for the most part, but here and there i think of her and i start to dwell on it and i find myself shedding tears.

it sucks but it'l pass.

I feel this. Im pretty depressed too. It was bad before but after all thats happened way worse.

I lost my job recently, and my medical coverage from it. Then i got in a car accident, relatively unhurt, but i feel like something is broken and or bleeding in my torso.

Maybe ill kill myself and make it look like it was from the accident. Maybe ill go get more fucked up in a fight.

At least there are cute girls on Sup Forums to look at.

Whats the name? I might be?

>Is it even worth doing anything anymore guys?
there's only one thing in this life that's worth it
and that's dying

Get up right now and go to the gym. Work harder than you ever have. Do it again tomorrow. When it is a habbit, move on to your job. Work hard, harder than anyone else. Move up. Keep focused on YOU and keep tackling things like this and the pieces will start to fall into place.

She's probably not thinking of you while she's getting fucked by some random dudes lol.

Start with an A?

No sir, I start with a T.

Oh well. You wouldn't like the advice I gave him.