Joooosh Hommmme

Joooosh Hommmme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tE3p-LGQrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Josh

He's the last rock star on the planet who still putting out good music.

Homme

I PEAKED IIIIN THE NINTIEEES
SOUNDED LIKE SHIT
SANG THROUUUUUGH MYYY NOSEEEE

NO ONE HOME'S

Josh Homme.

J Ho

Joooosh and neeeek olivberrry

Why does he talk like Elvis on pills. It's funny.

Good music, but not great music.

That's just your opinion what would be great band to you?

This thread was made and contributed to by fags/closet fags.

Correct, we are both of the opinion he produces good music. I'm guessing you don't agree that he doesn't produce great music? I've found his recent output uninspiring, and would even question his status as a Rock Star now that he's producing indie music with Mark Ronson masquerading as rock music by virtue of adding shit tons of fuzz to the guitar.

In my opinion, his work in the last 10 years has not been to the standards of the likes of Clutch, AC/DC, Slash, Black Stone Cherry, Nine Inch Nails,Judas Priest, Airbourne or Megadeth, to name a few, but as I say that is just my opinion.

Nick made the band.

Wow, Craig Kilborn has really gotten fat.

He's an overdose waiting to happen

your post is false

Nick didn't even write that many songs just played bass and got naked smoked meth and beat his girlfriend.

well then he was way more productive than someone who was just 'writing songs'-that's only one task, nick was multi task af thats like 5 things.

QOTSA sucks without Nick..

and get rid of that Van Leewen asshole..

they were at their best in 2000/2001..

youtube.com/watch?v=7tE3p-LGQrs
Best line up, best show, best live performance ever.. bullying kapoeirafags, ending with crowd yelling motherfuckers, nick getting arrested..

Nick was and is shit. Talk about violent fucking junkie

yeah that dude is really full of himself

>violent fucking junkie
1. entertaining
2. rock and roll
go listen to fall out boy, feggt. I hear it's nice and safe, with absolutely no surprises.

>defends human garbage behavior
>types like human garbage
Hmmm... I wonder how poor you are. :^)

i didn't defend anything. i just said Nick was entertaining and rock and roll. then you in all seriousness equate the value of humans with their financial worth and you have the nerve to talk about 'human garbage behaviour'. fuck off, you piece of shit.

>i
>i
It's like you don't even know how you look to real people, trash.

brilliant live act and as musicians the line up now is the best it's ever been

>muh grammatical rules of capitalization on a chan site
>i rule, you trash, i ams reals peepuhlz
congratulations. you are the king of the retards. the smartest person with downs syndrome. you win like charlie sheen (hiv). again, fuck off, mind aids.

Of course you're a dumb frogposter.

True, but only up until Songs for the Deaf/the desert sessions... hang on on that was like 15 years ago. Time to jill myself.

Avon fucking rocked tho

Maybe...but he added some killer bass and attitude that QOTSA just haven’t had since...

Can we take a second to talk about the tooth?

He’s good but QOTSA without nick is just like queen without Freddie Mercury. Good but just not the same...

Queen without Freddie isn't Queen. It's Freddie's backing band with some douche nozzle leading 'em.

Which one? Top or bottom?

Either is fine with me

Welp. That bottom one appears to have a hole in it. Kind of gross.

Dat tone doe

His talking voice sounds like a South Park character.

Yo bro got any recommendations? anything new?