Who do you hope dies as a result of the ACA repeal?

Who do you hope dies as a result of the ACA repeal?
I hope that the niggers get the worst of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Myself

The spics are a much bigger threat to our prosperity than the niggers.

White people.

The sisterfucking rednecks in the South who are struggling with addictions to heroin.

If they die, how will Trump get re-elected?

Checkmate

What ACA repeal? lolol

It'll happen eventually. The goals of the Trump administration begin and end with; "Undo everything that happened under Obama." Surely they won't miss getting rid of the piece of legislation with which they branded his name. Whether this year or next, it's gone, regardless of the human cost.

When Democrats get btfo by based middle eastern man:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko

Third attempt at repeal does not have the charm.

On our way to single payer soon.

MAGA

Trump will be on the golf course if anybody needs him.

Look over there! A football player is kneeling! Stop paying attention to my vacation days, the immense GRAFT I am bilking you stupid Americans for, and pay no attention to the ongoing Russian investigations!

Those people aren't worth saving anyway.

trump voters

I guess they are the type of people who have to witness tragedies before they exercise any empathy

>Single payer in the United States

How, exactly, is that going to help the billionaires who pay for the votes?

All the lazy welfare Trumptards that voted him into power cuz muh guns and muh old low paying dangerous factory or mining job

>It'll happen eventually

Really?

Once Manafort starts squealing to avoid prison, Trump won't have an eventually.

Isn't it kinda funny how a majority of these people had these problems for their entire life, survived without aca, but are now gonna die because it's going away?

We had universal coverage here in MA before the ACA. It was cheaper and less complicated. I'd like to see the ACA repealed so we can go back to Romneycare.

But of course, the only real solution is to nationalize the healthcare insurance industry and implement single payer.

Bitch please. The entire Mueller investigation is just a front to satisfy people who have their grundle in a gargle about the Russian tampering. Nothing will come of it.

The ACA is Romneycare you crooked-nosed knave.

pretty sure all those lazy unemployed welfare people you are referring to are the ones protesting trump from the beinging, and they are also the ones destroying cities cuz dindu nuffin protests and shillary should have won, bernie was the best hope for a communist USA. seriously nice bait.

By Romneycare I mean the version we had here in MA starting in 2006. Like I said, less complicated and cheaper. The ACA seems to be untended to funnel even more shekels to crooked-nosed knaves.

You can't live off welfare if you're unemployed you avid watcher of Caillou.

The poors.