So much this!!! Why can't you cis white males LISTEN

So much this!!! Why can't you cis white males LISTEN.

We have been oppressed for too long so start listening to us. The fact your privilege stops you from listening to us shows how problematic our society is.

If we listen to the mentally ill, we will never get anything done.

Really? I just.. I can't...

Fuck out of here with your transphobic shit.

>our society
This is a meme. You're guests here in our society. Any rights or privileges a minority has is granted by collective agreement of the white civilized humans. There is no "our" anything. If you have a problem with that, get the fuck away from us.

Attributing all your failures to your identity as opposed to your behavior is the definition of narcissism

Said the MAN that stole his land and enslaved a race of people that BUILT that country.

But literally everything I do makes them uncomfortable. I'm a fucking white male, me breathing is offensive.

/thread

Trans people are mentally ill and no one cares about black people, they're too busy shooting each other to matter.

suck my diiiiccckkkk

>listen to them

our society only exists because of parameters and conditions created by white humans. these conditions do not exist in any other societies. these "oppressed minorities" should be thanking us they arent living in mud huts and eating cow shit

Fuck you

Telling me what to do is culturally insensitive and practically slavery to my potato nigger ancestors.

I love the shitposts on this board!
>implying there's any reason in this reality or the next that could make me give a fuck about their feelings
If you ain't my friend, my lover, or my child then I just don't give half a shit about who you feel.

Demanding people listen to you is such arrogant entitlement.

Oh, I absolutely listen to them when they say something offended them. I love offending people and making them want to kill me. And the best way for me to do that is to pay very close attention to what they say offends them the most, so that I can get right there in between their ribs and goose the shit out of them with my bare words.

>listen to us cuz we're offended hurrdurr
Keep complaining. We don't necessarily need to listen to you maggots.

>Everybody's someone else's nigger
>I know you are so am I
>I wasn't born with enough middle fingers
>I don't need to choose a side

t. marilyn manson

>look up narcissism on wikipedia
>every trait describes modern liberalism

Not even surprised.

We are done with this nonsense. We have listened to retards for the last 40 years. I am no longer listening to women or minoritys.

What if I'm brown and appropriating nigger culture?

Do I get a pass?

Is that hiw this oppression olympics works?

I'd rather listen to little Mahmoud standing in the streets khabul begging with his mother to be able to have food to eat and clean water to drink instead of watching his body tumble and roll because his mom pushed him in front of a passing HMMWV to try and get some comoensation from the US Gov't than listen to your self entitled egocentric bullshit.

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Interesting. So a tribe is now a country...

>taking time out of your day to listen to mentally ill people
I do that if i get a job at a mental hospital and get paid for it.

I'd listen, but all I can hear is wah wah waaaah.

I'm a qt femboy so you've gotta listen up: I want you to kill yourself.
Better do it or I'll call you a shitlord.

>ughstory
>ugh

why are liberals so obsessed with the term "ugh"?

We hear you. We just don't listen because we don't give a shit. Your emotions are not our concern.

Ugh

Give me a good reason why should I listen to you? Seriously. One good reason. I oppress you, tell me why should I listen to you. Do you try to appeal to my morals or sense of good?

Why are people trying so hard to have WORKING society embrace their degeneracy? The thing is that everyone has their own degenerate habits which is why downtown areas (clubs, entertainment joints, bars, basement whatevers etc.) are all dark and after hours. Hell we have the internet to let out our inner beastmode.

I don't want this shit in my workplace. I don't want this shit on television. I don't want this shit being taught to my kids. WE NEED TO KEEP DEGENERACY AFTER HOURS. WE NEED TO KEEP DEGENERACY PURE!

Right of conquest. We've never protested about the Normans invading us, William had a right of conquest on this land and he used it. The Americans had land that was being held by the uncivilised, when it could be be if much greater use in the hands of the civilised.
Thing about the 1000s and 1800s is that nobody gave a fuck about 'social justice'.

I wonder how long it would take, with each iteration changing only one word to change this entire posy into nothing but liberal faggots groaning ugh

MAKE DEGENERACY GREAT AGAIN

This.
Western civilization is white, and any nonwhites living here will adapt to our way of life, and they'll like it.
You don't see white people going to China and telling the Chinese how their society should change.
White people aren't allowed to have their own society. Shit makes me mad as hell.

Can't what? Complete a full thought without getting emotional? Construct a sentence or argument?

>Look, it's another Brit shitposting again within the same timeframe.

How much stipends ya gettin, britcuck?

Having a cultural identity other than a global citizen is problematic you racist.

Maybe I would go to the effort to listen to trans people complaining if they complained about anything other than their self-proclaimed entitlements being violated. Just shut the fuck up!

I'm listening that's why I don't stop.