Hillary supporters are the gay boys and you know it

thanks for the bump :)

>Hillary got 3 million more votes

"Reel tuff men" must be a dying breed.

Hillary lost 97% of all US counties, electoral college is legit

>unathletic
>6th round pick, 199th overall
>still becomes the GOAT anyway
is he the greatest American sports story Sup Forums?

Just sayin'.

Democracy kek.

how are you from the US yet don't understand the basics of Presidential Elections?

Oh, I understand it.

I'm just an ardent opponent of the electoral college because it's a fucking idiotic anachronism which should have been eliminated at the dawn of the 20th century.

NYC and LA, gayland and you know it

You're like the guy whose team lost but he's arguing they should've won because they had more yards.

More like arguing that they had more points but an anachronistic rule said the other team wins because they scored their points in a particular way.

Hillbottoms.

good thoughts

>all this people talking about Vitor's chin
he never had a chin to begin with you clueless 176ers

Nah not really. It's not an "anachronistic rule", it's explicitly designed to prevent popular vote controlling the elections so one or two states wouldn't dominate the rest of the nation.

Sack messhit, promote Tom Brady to gold. His shirt name should be the GOAT.

Simply the GOAT of GOATs

It's absolutely an anachronistic rule. It was designed for a time in which there was a clear divide between the Southern slaveocracy and the increasingly industrial North, and the presidency thus represented a unifying presence between the two and a degree of balance was required to prevent the dissolution of the union.

Despite the differences between "red" and "blue" states today, in this day and age there is not such a massive structural division between states and there is no longer any real need for the electoral college. The presidency is the only office in the country which is voted on by ALL Americans, and it should be treated as such. All votes should count equally toward the presidency, but they don't. The vote of a Republican in California or a Democrat in Texas literally doesn't count thanks to the EC.

they sure are friendo

Jets fan. Not even mad anymore, this motherfucker is the greatest QB to ever play.

>Democrat in Texas literally doesn't count thanks to the EC
As it should be you libcuck shitbag.

The day of the rope is coming. I can't wait till we can be rid of your degenerates.

>tfw your daddy is the GOAT.

At least you guys can claim you cucked him once in 2010 when he looked unstoppable. Prob would have been a better Super Bowl.

Handsome and intelligent AF

Yeah having elections decided solely by the mega city hiveminds is a great idea. Candidates no longer give a shit about any rural states. Pander to the mega cities and their needs and you win

The EC was created in the 18th century when slavery existed throughout the entire country you retarded fucking faggot.

bump for any faggot cuckold Atlanta fans.

Liberal brainwashed retards like you, and the Fake News media were not using BS historical argumenrs or other liberal hypocritical BS when negro Obama got nominated only bc of the Electoral college in the Primary VS Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote between them. So fine, make BS irrelevant arguments, cry about Trump... But then dont be ignorant media manipulated moros when the fair rules do what YOU like. Bc by media fake news, and every liberal breinwashed sheep...Obama should NEVER have been Dem. nominee or Prez in the first placerhen if you tards dont like the same rules. Stop watching CNN or reading HuffingtonJoke, or getting your political mind view from a muslim from Turkey named Chunk Yogurt. They lie to ypu everyday from both sides of their ass and you libersls swallow the juice.

TLDR: Liiberals are made dumb ignorant sheep and self hypocites by the media.

>play 7 game series
>win first 3 games 10-0
>lose next 4 1-0
>wtf we scored more runs we should be the champions

Omg you fucking faggot would you shut up? You're the type of person who thinks they know everything, I can tell by the cadence and style of your shitty posts.

You wrong about electoral colleges just like you were wrong months ago for probably chuckling to yourself that Hillary would be the first female POTUS. Please, stop.

Donald trump won 30 fucking states, why should shillary win just because she ran up her numbers in super populated places like California? Especially seeing that she out spent Donald trump 3-1. Complaining about the popular vote is like me playing domination and loosing and then saying "if we were playing tdm we would have won because my team has more kill as a collective than yours". The rules of engagement were defined at the start, both candidates knew to win you need to reach 270 electorates, so Donald trump like a smart person campaign on winning the electorate, while shilary like an idiot just spent tons and tons of money in places like Cali than we're going to go blue anyway just to run up her numbers and try to win the popular vote. If winning the election was about winning the popular vote, The Don would have campaign on winning tinge popular vote and he would have won too, big league.

>handsome
>humble
>smart
>ELITE team leader
>most dominant athlete in history
>orchestrated the single biggest comeback in sports history all by himself
>married super successful mother figure wife and not some coked up generic blonde whore

shit no wonder he causes so much butthurt, he is literally fucking perfect

digits confirm

thank you god for tom brady thank you mr brady for everything you have done for me and my family i love you so much

Tough white men are, yes.

I can kick his ass

And considering California is not even America anymore at this point. They are an invader sympathizer/haven, hate free speech, hate 2nd amendment, care mirevsbout illegal invaders than actual Californian Citizens, and practically fly the Mexican flag over the American flag. The Electoral college exist for this reason. So that 1 state does not decide the faith of ALL America for eternity.

someone post the brady ring webm

go to fucking pol

This

the EC has proven to be complete damage control for rogue states like California

One can only wonder how much voter fraud goes on in a state utterly locked by Democrats who are trying to bar the Fed from deporting illegals

>there are "men" in this country who voted for hillary clinton

THE GOAT

Literally the second coming of Christ

GOAT

THE SALT