“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek, but don't trust an Armenian” - George Orwell

>“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek, but don't trust an Armenian” - George Orwell
so why do you trust both a jew and a greek, and a faggot one at that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_people_of_Jewish_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Christians_of_Jewish_descent
dailywire.com/news/4396/responding-alt-right-are-they-bigots-or-just-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=TN9N3v9UsXE
tabletmag.com/scroll/199098/who-are-trumps-alt-right-supporters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup dude

sauce proving he is a jew.

hello justin, thanks for the bump
glassed any more parliament cunts recently?

nobody should

he believes in nothing except some vague idea of 'cultural libertarianism', which can be boiled down to 'let everything rot, and culture die, but let us make fun on Twitter'

he's not a conservative but then again I'm not even sure he's thought enough about politics to be anything

anybody giddy over 'feminists btfo out!' youtube videos with hit markers should honestly go fist-fuck their garbage disposals

Thx, but do you have anything beyond this? He had a blue check in 2013, didn't he?

no one does hes just shilled here 24/7 because thats what jews do, worm their way into movements so they can jew people around

somebody fill me in on the "can't trust the greeks" meme, I seem to have missed it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_people_of_Jewish_descent
>meme

he's a retarded meme propogated by /lgbt/ spillover that thinks we love fags and don't want them to all hang from the highest lamp posts.

>le based faggot xDDDD
It doesn't take much more than common sense to hate SJWs anyway.

>meme
they're communists, for one
and they'll have to be bailed out again

I don't trust him, I just love how much he upsets liberals.

they're all crypto-turks who've had shiftiness and treachery raped into them by centuries of invaders

Politics aside, when did the greeks become sneakier than the Jews?

nah man

lol

they always were
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinon
>This scene is in neither the Iliad nor the Odyssey but is in the Aeneid; it is central to the perspective Virgil builds, in support of the actual Roman sentiment, of the Greeks as cunning, deceitful, and treacherous.

trust him? i just find his faggoty antics amusing.

>It doesn't take much more than common sense to hate SJWs anyway.
This. Hating SJWs along isn't enough to make one based

*alone

Still waiting for actual evidence of this.

I know I've heard him say he was catholic before.

pope francis also says he's a catholic
and then he goes full cuck

We don't, but faggots like you keep posting threads about e-celebs so it looks like we do.

Just want to see evidence from credible source.

I'm Greek. I think we are pretty trustworthy. I mean, when we fuck you, it isn't with shadows and trickery, but boisterous extravagence. Hence, Milo.

Worth noting that quote is from a work of fiction, from one of the characters. It is not directly attributable to Orwell himself.

The book is down and out in London and Paris or something.

There are ancient Greeks and there are modern greeks

I'm confident he's catholic, so I'm not sure WTF this is all about.

Given that a lot of JEWS are also AMERICAN you can figure out what's the problem.

are you retarded

Provide definitive proof

exactly what a sneaky grecian would say

Typically people who blame everything on Jews are the ones who are "retarded".

Despite being bent this man has been actively fighting against cultural-Marxism in both the UK and the USA. He deserves credit where credit is due.

There is no way in hell that he is a jew.

>so why do you trust both a jew and a greek, and a faggot one at that?
I have a brain. I can analyze what he does and says myself. I dont need someone to tell me who to trust

We are kikes of the sea, leave us alone bro. We totally will pay those denbts.

you can be a catholic jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Christians_of_Jewish_descent
he is in here

No he isn't. I checked. His name isn't on that page.

under Y you burger page 2

Also, try to not use the trojan horse, odyssey, illiad... whatever. I want a historical example that makes greeks sneakier than any other civilization.

Protip: any nation will always act in their own self interest if they are worth a damn.

No - no it isn't.

Check the nose , also facial features. Those genes are non existent in modern greece

There's no source, dude. Look. The word "jew" isn't at all mentioned on Milo's wiki.

>trumpcucks before the trump meme started last fall
>1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>trump gets on his knees at AIPAC
>g-g-guys J-joos are are based r-r-right? m-m-meme magic ... t-trump will surely e president h-heh
>milo literally talking about sucking nigger cock to your face and you eat it up

when will trump cucks actually realize they are getting taken for a ride? and they arent geting what htey think it is?

why are americans always so goddamned retarded. i think there is something in your water because its not normal

That's not what i'm saying, i'm just saying the greeks of today aren't actually greek in the real sense

thats just another lie, and a weird one
direct from the wikipedia page

>In March 2016 on The Rubin Report, Yiannopoulos explained that pointing out statistics is not anti-Semitic. He said, in part, "...the Jews run everything; well, we do. The Jews run all the banks; well, we do. The Jews run the media; well, we do…

I am well aware that the name is "listed". That isn't fucking proof, you dense fucking rock.

The Greeks are the same people genetically, linguistically and arguably, culturally as well.
Heck, even Turks have remained the same archaic, autochtonous Anatolian population.

Don't spew disinformation, user.

good point I #ShillForHill now

yeah you just have to change your brain chemistry to become le based

>I am well aware that the name is "listed". That isn't fucking proof
>he is in here
>No he isn't. I checked. His name isn't on that page.

Here is one "source".

Ben Shapiro's DailyWire.

dailywire.com/news/4396/responding-alt-right-are-they-bigots-or-just-ben-shapiro

Yes, Anti-SJW is the new normie thing.

I don't like SJW either but to only focus on SJW and the "Regressive leftists" is retarded. You can cut off that tentacle but the octopus will live on. It is a sympton of the problem, but not the problem.

whatever you say goy

>not being a trumpcuck means I must be a bernie or shillarycuck

nice try trumpfag

>As someone who despises political correctness with the fiery hatred of a thousand suns, I find this problematic.

I trust him over this armenian

Watch this, faggot(s).

youtube.com/watch?v=TN9N3v9UsXE

The city of troy was a real city. Don't count the tale short yet.

why do armenians look so much like the merchant meme

God, I want Anita to suck my dick so bad.

What the fuck does it even mean for me to ''trust'' him? Do I give him my private information? Did I give him my keys? Does he hold my credit cards?

You're a fucking retard simply trying to conquer and divide.
I don't have to trust Milo. He does his little thing. He writes his articles, makes his videos and does his college talks. I have no interactions with him aside from seeing some of his talks, which are very good and spot on.
What is this retarded talk about trust, other than a conquer and divide tactic? As if the guy is going to suddenly take off the mask and reveal his huge nose and brainwash everyone into Marxism because we ''trusted'' him. What the fuck?

good point I #FeelTheJohnson now

Here's another "source".

tabletmag.com/scroll/199098/who-are-trumps-alt-right-supporters

A cherrypicked transcript of a Reuben Report.

hes already brainwashing you into marxism

So you are a retarded revisionist?

>muh greeks wuz blone haired blue eyed germanics!

Back to stormfront, friendo.

List examples and back it up with reasoning.

What do you know about his parents?

How Jew is he?

4/10?

You sound upset

BUMP

fuck off, ice cream sandwich

>features on a statue = features in real life.
>not obviously created for maximum aesthetics.

>Enough evolution and population migration occured to change the phenotype of a people in a mere 3000 years.

Just not buying it desu...

He is a divide and conquer shill himself. He is trying to co-opt the "alt-right" by saying it's only satire and they're not actually racist in his articles on Kikebart. He's also a massive faggot and attention whore that's trying to make the movement all about him.

Jewish mother, Greek father.

I just wanted a claim that wasn't baseless. Your "evidence" is pretty weak.

Stop. You lost. Accept you're a retard and be done with it.

I want some substance beyond this. If you got any links, hook me up breh.

I seriously can't find any history on the guy.

I mean - the OP makes a shitty claim, and fails to back anything up beyond a few scribbles.

he does the exact same thing every jew provocateur does pretend to be on your side and fighting for your interests and then spread degeneracy and filth all over you
>hey goy im on your side lets get those nasty sjw also have you heard about taking black cocks into your anus its fantastic also we like freedom right? well to be really free you have to destroy society because the oppressive bourgeoisie are coming to get you goy!

No worries. I am retarded, but only because I want actual references that have more than a few lines.

How Jew is he?

Oh, so you want him to go on about how we're all racist, gas the kikes 1488 types? That's what you want him to do? You must love Ben Shapiro then. He screams anti-semitism, racism and sexism. You must love that guy.

You're also attacking Breitbart when you make this claim.

Don't you think? This is a big accusation.

Populations and phenotypes can be replaced quite quickly when they are outbred/raped away. No evolution here.

If a white and black person have a baby, what does the baby look like? That's phenotype replacement in a mere 9 months

You think India was always a brown country? What about the ancient persians that had light skin, light brown hair, and non-brown eyes. Where are they?

You think america will be a white country in 3000 years?

Both of you are faggots.

You don't have accept it. You are never going to agree with someone a 100% unless you're mentally ill.
Just because you agree with a guy with something doesn't mean he's going to turn you into a homo because you ''trusted him''.

Are you retarded?
Might as well go on about how we can't trust Donald Trump because he fucked a black chick. Can't trust him! He's going to turn us into coal burners!

i dont know anything about breitbart but a quick search shows me that andrew breitbart is another jew so i can make an educated guess as to what i could expect
i dont trust donald trump

>i dont trust donald trump
What the fuck does that even mean?

I don't want him to go on about anything. We have more than enough redditors here.

i dont believe that just because he says he is on my side he actually is. ill vote for him but i dont necessarily expect him to stick to his stated goals

Comparing a black and white is much different than comparing a greek to a roman or a greek to a turk. The fact of the matter is that the entire region has phenotypes that have been around since the dawn of civilization. They have always looked that way.

Getting "outbred" didn't happen. It may be happening now, but not then.

And rapes? The women would kill themselves, the child, or abandon it.

>Greeks didn't rape anatolia before the turks raped soythern slavs and greece later on.

Anatoila turks are literally greek.
Syracuse(sicily) was formed by geeek settlers.

Because he isnt Armenian

based faggots?

I hope so, i guess.
Although, this guy cant evem read a fucking wikipedia article right.

When did Trump say he was on your side, retard?
He lists his policies. Either you agree with them or you don't. You'd think that you saying you don't trust him it means you don't think he's telling the truth about his policies, but I don't think that's what you mean at all. It just seems as you people are either retarded or shills.

It also seems like you're a shill posting with a proxy, and you forgot that you have a proxy.

Take everything that is happening today in Europe, and pretend that it happened in greece thousands of years ago. It's the same story all over again.

IQ in that region is severely lower than it used to be, if not then why isn't greece at the forefront of the global economy?

let me make this clear for you.
trump says one thing for the election, to get my demographics vote, but because of other things he has said and done i dont 100% believe he is going to actually follow through. he might, and i hope he does, but im not expecting it, okay? this might surprise you but a lot of times people will say certain things just to get you to do something for them or think a certain way.

its not a proxy, i flew here on an airplane if you really want to know

Nice damage control
Next time check your flag

Im getting pretty sick of seeing this faggots face on pol as if he is relevant at all