Wow, I just watched the most redpilled description

of the mass media propaganda and how it has manipulated the population via the telly.

This is from 1988 and Björk knew exactly what she was talking about! 30 years of being redpilled!

youtube.com/watch?v=mjLcelg1Kto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVMPL56mdGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5fAWpv_axs
vikinganswerlady.com/aegishjalmr.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ish lyke ah liddel shiddy.

She's so qt :3

There is no propaganda.

Television is your friend.

The palestinians are the problem.

I've been following Bjork since 1993. I even have a lot of her early stuff and honestly she's all over the map sometimes she's as red pilled as you can get other times she wonders dangerously close to sjw territory.

Bjork is concentrated IV Blue pill, and has always been.

Best China knows what's up

its sad nobody else can understand a word she says

>I've been following Bjork since 1993. I even have a lot of her early stuff and honestly she's all over the map sometimes she's as red pilled as you can get other times she wonders dangerously close to sjw territory.

Agreed. But the SJW territory shit is just made up. She knows how to manipulate people.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVMPL56mdGg

Bjork is the reddest pill on many subjects. Marriage is about hiding in the kudzu behind your apartment... and not going in until the lights are completely out.

Should have listened.

>Agreed. But the SJW territory shit is just made up. She knows how to manipulate people.

I've always thought that was an interesting contrast between her and Tori Amos

>Bjork sometimes acts like a moderately insane autist
> Tori Amos legitimately is one

Something it really comes out when you see either one of them interviewed

1:36

"cuck cuck cuck cuck"

top kek!

That was a good show

That is video is very high quality for 1988

how the fuck

If I had to guess I would say it was recorded on high quality Equipment in the first place and this video was ripped directly from the master as opposed to a copy of a copy.

bjork sounds like a dying cat but she's a qt

>mfw she opens the TV and there is a Jew sitting inside

>that book? "The TV Is Your Best Friend" by Emil Goldstein

Isn't that a Ægishjálmr on her left arm?

bjork is one of the first cloned people

She ends the interview by saying pick up a book and learn the truth don't let the Jew lie to you

Yes.

I've heard her talk about its Scandinavian significance before but I don't remember what it was

> I thought I could organize Freedom, how Scandinavian of me! -Bjork

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5fAWpv_axs

It's 1998.

>Scandinavian significance
Here you go
vikinganswerlady.com/aegishjalmr.shtml

procreation/10 even with those brown eyes

You are right.

We have to fight the far-right, they are the problem.

We apologize for the Holocaust.

We are two differents person without proxy.

nah man it's clearly a ldgfijasflöajf

Thanks user, that was an interesting read. I had always just thought it was more of a compass

>Björk in her prime exposing the electric jew

I'm in love.

When the TV show Whale Wars was at its peak she actually cut a video on the Nisshin Maru the main whaling Factory ship that the stars of whale wars. were always trying to disrupt.

Probably didn't get her a lot of support from the left or any animal rights organizations

In my country, we call this a "homeless person".

You should visit the snowniggerarea

>pure aryan """"""""nordics"""""" look like straight out of the Khanate
At last i see

lol

Would you a bork?

What is the difference between this TV screen and computer screen where I watch Stephen Molyneux red pilling me?Both TV and my computer screen are hypnotizing me then?

It doesn't matter how you are hypnotized what matter is in which way you are sliding. RED PILL OR BLUE PILL. So yeah stop being paranoid about TV was invented solely to blue pill people of nation.

You asking me to choose between the Swedish Chef or Bjork?

The TV is generally a mass hypnosis device. There is a reason why young people are all SJWs. They are constantly bombarded by "sex is great, whore yourself out", "take drugs", "right wing is bad", "15 dollars minimum wage", "Islam is good" etc. BS.

There is a worldwide agenda to influence the people, even Indians should know that when they are not busy defecating on the street.

>you'll never have a cute wife

Close? She dedicated a concert to Trayvon Martin.

Young people barely watch TV anymore though.

looks more like a vegvísir 2bh

This
The internet, and particularly social networks is what drove people literally insane with the SJW fad

>Young people barely watch TV anymore though.

I am pretty sure most people watch TV shows. They just watch them via streaming these days. Still the same leftist propaganda.

That actually does look a little bit more like it

she fucked Tricky

nevertheless her parents were hippies and she hates hippies because of it, so it's only natural she's redpilled on some issues

I was wondering if someone was going to bring that up. That was... Unfortunate but I guess growing up in Iceland in the seventies and eighties they seem like kind of a novelty when you first encounter them

Poo in loo

Retarded cunt

yep very unfortunate. but she learned her lesson.
dindus can't handle their anger

... pay the toll

Every time

>mfw I listen to her qt accent

Dear Björk, I wrote you but you still ain't calling. I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two posts back in autumn, you must not-a read 'em
There probably was a problem with YouTube comments or something
Sometimes I shitpost too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Ma'am how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Ìsadóra
I read about your stjúpfaðir Sævar too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some Aumingi who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Yorke
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures Björk
I like the shit you did with Einar Örn Benediktsson, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this ma'am, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
I'm on the chan.

oh wow.

1988 Bjork is a qt3.14.

i would like a qt3.14 1988 bjork wifu.

Nice

I used to be on IRC back in the mid-90's and there was a member of the Bjork Channel with the screen name Soulsmasher. He would go on and on about how he was Bjork's biggest fan and how no matter what obscure stuff we might of had he had even more obscure stuff. And there were some pretty hard core Bjork fans on there. But he was absolutely the most obsessive about her.

One day I was watching MTV when they still have videos and they were doing a bit on Bjork, they did a commercial bumper with what they called one of her biggest fans

> it was a man with his back to the camera on his knees and he was licking the image of Bjork on the television in front of him. The back of his T-shirt read "Soulsmasher"

Then they identified what city he was from down to the neighborhood he couldn't have lived more than a few blocks away in any direction.

The bumper didn't show his face I always wondered who he was

>> it was a man with his back to the camera on his knees and he was licking the image of Bjork on the television in front of him.

That's fucked up.

I had no idea when I used to see him on IRC that he lived so close to me