What are they on their knees for --

What are they on their knees for --
more money - bigger house - better living conditions?

to suck circumcised dick

HAHAHAHA SO FUCKING RANDOM!! XD

bc of wanton police brutality towards p o c in america

I loved how they were all booed massively.

How come the liberal media didn't play that?

Their protest blew up in their face.

BTW what are they even protesting? Some dead drug dealer who attacked a cop?

It's a jew joke you pleb.

>bc of wanton police brutality towards p o c in america
why do they say poc and not black people? It's only black people who make excuses for their criminals. There is not such thing as "police brutality", the cops are almost always found to be justified.

I wish I could be as cool as you, with your wacky jokes and zany posts. You must be such a wild child. I bet you say the N word with your friends and everything!!

>BTW what are they even protesting?
they don't know

That wasn't even my post, I just got it, unlike you.

the right to protest nigger

Yep -- Pants UP don't LOOT

bullshit, completely false garbage
consider suicide

>right to protest
>at work
yeah, you're retarded

> failing this hard at reconizing sarcasm

user you have to be over 18 to post and posses atleast a brain stem.

they want police to stop shooting bandits

They don't have one. Not as players on the field. Constitution says congress can't pass a law or infringe you right to protest, but your private employer certainly can. Now they have nfl permission so it's not an issue but the nfl could very well fire them if it wanted to. It would be thier right as a company. Just as if they wanted to smoke pot on field in protest of laws against it, they could be fired for protest on spot.

>hurdur i was only faking being retarded z0mg

I know that this will be difficult for almost all sjw's to grasp but the NFL receives billions in Federal State and local tax dollars federal loans and tax credits. Now this is important -- it is illegal to use tax dollars for ANY POLITICAL SPEACH. How would you feel if the NFL allowed the KKK to march across the feild?

None of that infringes on thier rights as a company to allow or not to allow protest on the field by thier employees. It's a private company allowed to set its own standards of conduct for players on the field doing thier paid job.

That is where you are struggling to understand - you can't accept tax dollars then engage in political speach. This is why Church's can't use the pulpit to campaign for candidates. They receive a special tax status and by doing so they limit their own speach. If the NFL didn't use the Police for security or receive tax credit breaks and sweetheart land deals then they LEGALLY could burn the flag on the 50 yardline line. They have a choice protest and give up tax dollars and police services or just FUCKING PLAY and STFU.

For autism

Americans crying because people showing respect differently than them.

The fact they shown respect during an anthem should be the important thing, not the fact they didn't stand with a hand on their heart, but newsflash nobody complained about the white guys who didn't do either.

Hypocrite America.

These NFL primadonna millionaires are always vying for attention. fuck the NFL

some protest the anthem, some just wave a confederate flag

everyone's a whiny little bitch

watch nascar like a real white man

>SPEACH

no one's going to listen to the village idiot

>This is why Church's can't use the pulpit to campaign for candidates.
Except Trump laxed those regulations, and that had nothing to do with taxes you dunce, it was church vs state.

If these guys really wanted to make a difference then they would use their position to advocate violence against cops and their loved ones in response to police brutality.

Mmmm, wantons.

>p o c
You mean Niggers

So how long will the protest go on? Until niggers stop nigging and getting shot by cops? Forever?

I heard a ghetto nigger give a speech in ebonics now granted I could only understand about 10%. I'm just wondering how harsh you'd be given their inability to manage basic sentence structure. In your mind do you ridicule black for their poor communication skills?

>the cops are almost always found to be justified.
That's the problem. Can you tell me why not a single person was charged for the death of freddie gray?

Yes, every time they want to axe me something.

>p o c
Pieces of crap?

perpetrators of crime

They want cops to stop shooting black people when they try to take the police officer's gun or draw their own will being arrested.

YO I got a genius idea, how about these rich-as-fuck assholes put some of their way-too-much money into some black neighborhoods and help the black community instead of this fucking bullshit thats gonna do nothing but stir emotions? Oh wait then the media wouldnt be able to make money on it so that cant work.

I've been saying that FOREVER -- these spoiled children never get called on their greed. I drive through Oakland CA all the time. Their Park and Recreation is a mess but at least 30 pro athletes have come through here. They all have 1 thing in common -- they're all SELFISH fucktards!

Because it triggers autism in the hillbilly population. Honestly I don't really give a shit what they do but if it triggers hillbillies I'm all for it.

Pinches changos y gringos estupidos

Being a Latino from Oakland CA you've missed the mark AMIGO!
I do love country music so tonight before i take my qt to see the little mermaid in San Jose -- ill drink mysef silly like a real hillbilly.

When they stand for the Anthem, I'll start watching again.

Whoa now that's not how the Oppression Olympics work.
Stop that dangerous thinking right now.

You have to make niggers do the right thing, they seldom do it on their own.