I used to be attracted to girls, but then I found out that they poop. Now I vomit every time I even see a girl

I used to be attracted to girls, but then I found out that they poop. Now I vomit every time I even see a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_vqDtWRLY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbaRmdpALsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they poop a lot actually

My gf is finally OK to fart in front of me. I part her ass cheeks when shes naked and she lets out a moan and farts. Hot.

You mean your pet girl?

Faggot

That's nasty

It's delicious :D

Im gonna fuck the shit out of you.

TFW you will never have a woman fart directly on your exposed cock.

Dude my gf farted in my face by accident. Holy fuck man how could anyone be into that

Gf? You mean your pet girl, right?

Girls aren't humans

I've had a fart fetish forever. I think you're a lucky bastard to get farted on.

I mean the woman i live with and stick my penis into whenever i want gf

How did you develop this fetish? I really want to know. Im not here to judge i just like hearing others stories

I don't know. I had a chick fart in my face one time when I was going down on her and it ruined the moment. At first I was grossed out but then I couldn't stop laughing. Thinking about it makes me laugh now at how angry she got about it.

I think I was around this babysitter who had a problem holding in her farts. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but many years later I think being exposed to her farts gave me a gas fetish.

Lol this happened once to me. Me and some girl were 69 and i was fingering her asshole and she lets out a nice pfft. Lol i had to hold in the laughter or else shed probaly stop sucking my dick. I didnt say anything.

Do you think alot of our desires develop as children? Cause when i was little my cousin asked me to lick her asshole and now as an adult id be more than willing to do that to my gf.

Yea too bad I couldn't old it in because I ended up not getting any that night. I don't even regret it really that shit was hilarious.

Yea just about any fetish you have can be traced back to an experience you had either when you were young or as you were coming of age. Some not always so obvious.

I definitely got my fat fetish from cartoons. I saw a ton of expansion scenes.

You'd be surprised what gets put on television.

Like this scene. It's basically an automated blowjob basically resulting in an orgasm....yet this cartoon was for kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_vqDtWRLY

Fuck man thays probably why gay shit doesnt bother me. A kid at school touched my dick and it got hard. I dont think im gay cause looking at dicks alone doesnt turn me on, but it doesnt bother me. Idk its nice to have a conversation about this once a while. Sometimes Sup Forums is good

Seriously, that is an orgasm plain as day in a PG-cartoon.

I got my bondage fetish from some old stop motion christmas movie about a doll that gets wrapped up in a yo yo string or something and is dangled in the air. For the life of me I can not find that movie now or even remember the name.

Wow thats crazy how they put this shit in kids cartoons.

Stuff like that makes me shocked I didn't get a bondage fetish from that Gwendy scene in "Small Soldiers".

A bunch of near-naked little dolls collectively surround a human and basically tie her down.

And that's why I have a fetish for automated "milking".

Omg i love rockos modern life, and really any 90s cartoons xD

Arent they bringing the show back?

You're either a mental child or an actual child.

It was a very bold cartoon.

"Let's put this in our kid's show. It totally won't give people fetishes later in life. Don't worry about those moans she's making or those rather sexual stretching sounds during the scene."

Here's the show being inappropriate again at 1:00. He's clearly "enjoying" that chair way too much:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbaRmdpALsE

i was like you too then i found out girls poop chocolate and now i love girls even more

how do you think chocolates come from

Vagina farts are better