I want to kill my self but I also want it to look like an accident. Any ideas Sup Forums?

I want to kill my self but I also want it to look like an accident. Any ideas Sup Forums?

Car accident

Your welcome

>i’m a pussy and want to end it
>i don’t want people to know I’m a pussy that wanted to end it

Why don’t you go scream “Trump isn’t racist” at a libtard rally? Something is bound to happen to you.

YOU + ARE = YOU'RE

My car isn’t running I was gonna do this

I know I’ll be dead so it shouldn’t matter but I don’t want my mom to have to live with her son killing himself

YOU + ARE = A CUNT

Play frogger on a highway

kek

i'll kill you for free

>wants to do the most selfish act know to man but not be selfish about it?

>being this retarded

Insurance purposes, cunt.

Go back to Facebook and let me die you nigger

>piano thread connected to roof or somewhere high
>hang around neck
>stand on chair
>glue hands to head
>jump

Will look like you ripped your heda off, which off course is impossible, noone will know!

>accident

Yeah, he accidentally ripped his head off you retard.

Get drunk and accidentally fall off of something. Post a status on Normiebook about how you're enjoying sitting on top of a roof hanging out, send people normal messages, etc. Don't leave a note, don't tell anyone your plan, just take a header. Cops will assume it was an accident and you're just a tragic statistic about the dangers of drinking.

Make sure you smoke, or just burn, whatever, some cigarettes to make it look like you were up there for awhile. Or just sit up there for a while, doesn't matter really. Leave the bottle too.

walk down the train tracks with your headphones in

This is actually a really good idea. Thanks user, see you on the other side

rent one then
make sure it’s something fast i’d recommend going at least 140km/h and crash into a truck preferably
if you don’t have the money borrow some it’s not like you’ll have to pay it back