ITT: amateur girl feet, feet of girls you know, and classic foot sluts

ITT: amateur girl feet, feet of girls you know, and classic foot sluts

Jazz's feet. Nice

/r/ing a certain picture

girl in gray shirt with slightly dirty soles sitting on a wooden floor.. picture is taken from floor level and her face is not in the picture. she has a necklace on as well.

always a good choice

Sorry. Dont think i know that one

would you pullout to cum on her feet?

She has really hot toes. I also love creeps. Girl puts on flip flops that day and has no idea its leading to a bunch of guys jerking to her toes.

Jaz's feet are so hot. creeps are fantastic, like Jaz has no idea that people post her sexy little toes and people cum to her. so hot

Perhaps one of the most polarizing foot sluts of all time. Foot slut tracy. Seems everyone either likes her or hates her.

found it.
this is one of my favorites.

let's see some more

How does a foot fetish develop, anyway? From where does the sexual attraction to feet derive?

Tell me if you save my girl's feet

More foot slut tracy

I do like those soles. Who is she?

more

To scientifically explain it, there is a part of the brain that makes a associates the opposite genders gentilia to sexual desire. Right next to it is interest to lower extremities. For foot fetishist, those parts of the brain I just mentioned are a lot closer together and is why we have sexual attraction for feet.

tldr; are brain is wired differently

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

ncrease in seizures

Riley is cute.

right?

footslut reporting in

Beautiful face and soles. Who is she?

Jessi is hot!!

More? Thoughts?

a slut that love people masturbate on her pictures.

Or she did. She deleted her footslutinstagram account

i need more of this girl in my life holy fucck

Ugly spic feet I swear I hate you newfag foot fetishers with a passion. You lack everything that makes a great footpussy enthusiast. Kys niggers

Awesome.

Imagine being such a loser that you can't appreciate all kinds of pretty female feet.

She has really sexy soles. Shame she stopped posting them.

word

this is false

>imagine being such a loser that you can't appreciate all types of food, liquor, body sizes etc etc

You get the point? Fucking trash dweller, lmao enjoy getting turned out by man-tier spic feet

You sound really creepy after I read that. Autistic fucks like you are the reason girls think foot fetish is weird.

Really cute toes. I want them in my mouth.

Is there any actual evidence for this? Seems like a decent hypothesis.

Friends with this girl in highschool. Her name is Victoria. She gave me a hug once.

>newfag
>footpussy enthusiast

Go do your homework, kid.

No one rags on other guys for liking types of food. Fuck off.

My homie lacy posted this on fb today

I would lick your homie Lacys soles

>not cumming inside while sucking her toes

>she gave me a hug once

your story was fine until you dropped that pathetic bombshell

Yea me too

Here, have some more of the future mother of your pretty daughters. She would gladly accept your fertilizing seed.

>polarizing
Nah, we all just ignore her

Stop torturing us by continuing to show this girls perfect toes and never showing us the girl please. Its too much of a tease.

You mean like you just did in this post?

nggggh moar please

i blow to her feet way too much even though it's wrong