WHITE PRIVILEGE DOESN'T EXIS---

WHITE PRIVILEGE DOESN'T EXIS---

woman gets zero (0) jail time for stabbing man in drug fueled frenzy because of her "extraordinary potential"

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/oxford-student-too-clever-prison-11234370

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca_defense
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And people complained about brock turner...

Class privilege > race privilege. Hence why OJ Simpson got away with his crimes, just like many other black celebrities.

A white woman in a white country won't give you any benefits for your race. The fact that she was a female plays a bigger role.

checked, also female privilege is garbage as well.

Ability to get a lawyer > court appointed one that spends 5 minutes on your case

This is female privilege. A man who stabbed his girlfriend in a drug and alcohol induced rage would have gotten prison time. But look at how cute she is. She's so harmless as a drunk and a junkie. Let's let her become a heart surgeon.

Minorities gotta start talking notes from people like this.

10$ says a vigilante takes her down because of all the press

I'm more interested in this tbh. I find it funny that in a country where the government wont let you own guns or carry knives fucking acid becomes the weapon of choice. Do Britfags just have containers of acid laying around? seriously half the attacks I hear about in Europe involve acid.

>stabbed with a butter knife

Is this a joke?

>men who are domestically abused won't come forward cause she got off

Beta males need culling anyway imho.

maybe she'll just get acid attacked

>meninist detected

>Beta males

Nigger, if he hit her he would have gone to prison.

>idiot detected

not if he hit her so much she was scared to tell

>Aspiring heart surgeon
>Stabbed dude with butter knife
>Her potential too good

What, did she stab him in the chest and cure his heart murmur or something?

>he has to hit her

I think we know who the real nigger is.

>I think we know who has never tried to restrain someone in real life

>ur an idiot

Women don't like complainers m80. Pro tip.

LOL

>I stand by having to strike them

Jamal. Not everything has to end with you swinging your fists about.

to lazy to read article because I'm on phone
does the girl have a super IQ that will alter the world with new inventions, break troughs in science or something

It doesn't matter if you are intelligent; she did something incredibly bad and should get some time in jail to think about it. While she showed "remorse", she still did drugs and still stabbed her boyfriend. That is incredibly immature and illegal. The fact that she has potential does not mean she is above the law when anybody else would get jail time. I wouldn't want her to be my heart surgeon if she is immature enough to leave her studies and do drugs.

>muh stale overwatch meymey will stop him

"pro tip"... from the guy who doesn't know how much women hate beta white knights like yourself.

no, she's 24 years old and in medical school, if she was extraordinary she would be 14 and in medical school

that's because with a basic chemistry education you get a school you know how easy it is to create some nice acid. of course an american wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the inside of a school or a furry night club.

It's called Feminism.

>Women usually get a lot leanier sentences than men. Unless you're in a islamic nation.

no but she has a wicked drug addiction that the judge blamed on some other male. plus she's published in medical journals (BFD. There are plenty of journals out there that will publish anything halfway coherent. I got a class paper published in one).

>ur a white knight

Oh sweet Jesus that's desperate. I could give a fuck if he beat the cunt with in an inch of her life my man.

I just know future whipped dog when I see it. ;)

>Attractive
>White
>Female

Why would she get time?

I guess Americans don't really need to know because they can own and afford a real weapon

HAHA fat murkans don't know how to manufacture explosives and acid for honor attacks on females.

"I just know future whipped dog when I see it. ;)" I'm 27 dude. I'm guessing you're not actually even old enough to be here.

>ywn be this smug

>I think my countrymen use acid to hurt people cause they're smarterer than Americans

You're some next level eurotrash.

Female Privilege, a Guy would of been jailed

This is a 10/10 in England

>I'm 27
>ur just like a kid or something

Just think, only 13 more years and you get to he a wizard. You're very fortunate.

The UK is now lost to politically-correct insanity.
She gets no jail time because she's a woman, and only men can be the oppressors.

At least we can take comfort in the fact that when Sharia law takes over,5-10 years from now, she will be gang-raped by dune-coons, and they will never go to prison either.

>something something sjws

>something something Muslims

You're a good little parrot and we're proud of you.

Inb4 buzzword filled insult

what went wrong?

OJ got away with it because there were niggers in the jury that wanted to get back at white people for Rodney King. The prosecution was dumb enough to think that niggers actually have principles. That wasn't at all about class privilege.

>it has nothing to do with the defense
>it was cause there were black people there

She sure looks like a classic genius level psychopath. Soon to be mass murderer

>an american wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the inside of a school or a furry night club
Been in many schools and don't even know where to find furries IRL

I wish some of you euros would at least visit here once.

Yes, there are McD burgers, just don't eat there, eat any place better instead.
Yes, you can get shot, if you go to the black neighborhoods of Detroit or St. Louis at night. Just don't go there. We have a huge country with lots of good people to meet.

There have been documentaries. One of the black jurors gave OJ the black power salute when he was acquitted. One of the black chicks said she did it for that reason. And the case took like a year and the jurors just wanted it over, so they sided with the blacks.

>that wasn't a play by the defense though
>they totally didn't make it a black vs white matter during the trial

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca_defense

Seriously. The jury only gets like 25% of the blame in the OJ case. Blame the sloppy prosecution and the smart defense.

While on bail, she spent four weeks in a secure drug rehabilitation center and doctors’ reports confirm she has stayed clean.

She also took off to spend summer enjoying a luxury lifestyle in the Italian fashion capital of Milan.

In a bid to get away from scrutiny, she stayed at her family’s $2 million villa near the city and was often seen carrying a $1,350 Chanel bag.

She spent her days browsing in clothing stores or having her hair done.

>Inb4 buzzword filled insult
How about just:
Would you like to be stabbed?
And then get no justice for it?
Maybe the guy can file a civil lawsuit and get some $$$ IDK if that works in UK.

But, come on, dude.... If women want to be treated as equals.... I would go to jail if I stabbed somebody

>not realising "meninism" is joke on feminism
Only idiots take "meninists" seriously. They don't even take themselves seriously.

Jury gets 100% of the blame. The evidence against OJ was overwhelming. The Chewbacca defense is making fun of how poor OJ's defense was. He only got away with it because the were bitter blacks in the jury, including a fucking Black Panther.

that's what isaac newton did

pls

>Tries to make an argument that white privilege exists
>Uses and example that exhibits female privilege

Are you even trying?

Yes she's the first anomaly with super intelligence and a vagina.

And the God-Given-Gift of Mark Fuhrman. If you catch a guy saying the word "nigger", then that must mean he is racist and corrupt and criminal enough to plant evidence to frame an innocent black man. RRRight, guys?

Meant to quote OP post. Don't know what happened.

well, he's definitely racist and stupid

he had a chance to be professional and put a murderer away and let his racism get in the way

wat a fag

She looks and sounds patrician as hell... Is it wrong that I have a crush? A real shame she turned to such degeneracy.

probably a jew

He just got stabbed once into his leg with a bread knife ... pussies

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time, I thought they just got him on some old, unrelated videotape using the "N"word, and used that to totally discredit him for decent police work he did in the OJ case.

But women are not white. They're just women.

acid awaits in face 321 ..Niggers have said will do it
.. at low rate ..BUT the joke is confronted told millions ..NO .. Oh ..lol

aciiiiwed ..lol

Acccied face .. ?Stronk she gets iT

I am not really jealous of her though. She has given so much and she is in a high position which means her life is not going to be easy ever. She will be so high in ranks that there's really only a way down now.

Living simple life like myself I am very grateful. I need no worry about tomorrow ever. This girl on the other hand, can mess up in so many ways.

lol
doesnt look like a jew