HELLO Sup Forums

HELLO Sup Forums

I just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me, which means I'm officially a cuck.

We've been dating 2 years and I'm letting her live at my place for FREE. Worst part is she stole my condoms to use while cheating. Shits got me furious.

Now here's what i want from you Sup Forums. She doesn't know I know yet. I know I'm gonna tell her off, I plan on doing it once she gets back from class tonight, I would just like some ideas of what to say. Or perhaps some way to fuck with her a bit before i drop the bomb on her.

Help me E L I M I N A T E this T H O T Sup Forums.

Don't bother. Just get everything that belongs to her and leave it outside the house/apartment.

thots always cheat for that sweet cock

Poke holes in the condoms, and be sure to use intact ones when you fuck her. Pregnancy should fuck with her and the guy.

do that. dont fucking bother too much it will only make u feel worse in the end

Do this. Fuck that cunt let her go live with the other guy.

Do this and don't be a bitch when she comes crying and begging to come back. This is your best path

This
Best option for u OP

Just move without telling her.

did Sup Forums just convince me to take the high ground? shit. It must be done then.

Under rated post

are u 100% sure thats shes cheating on u? then do it and be done with it.

Always take the high ground. Be a boss. The slammed door option is always the best. See Ya, and that's that. Anything else and she know's you're a pussy. (Dont Be !)

lock the cunt out of your place, don't try fix shit because shes already fucked it.

share us her tits

Fuck her friends

This.

how did you find out

so hot now go beg her to let you eat the oozing alpha male cum out of her pussy

Oh yeah she's cheating on me, downloaded tinder and everything, wipes her messages in every app when we hang out, and she took my fuckin condoms.

you right user, I'll feel better in the end. Petty revenge is silly.

found 4 condoms in her purse, waited 3 days then recounted. Down to 1. I suspect shes not really "going to class" and i doubt shes just handing them out lol.

put bleach in her shampoo bottle and then tell her to get out, and slam the door.

Hot sauce in condoms.

maybe she's making condom balloons

too bad u can"t recover the used one. alpha male cum is so precious. Maybe if you drink some u become alpha too and your girl willf ind you attractive again

Easy, change the locks throw all of her shit out if she tries to break in call cops for trespassing with domestic violance added.
Your only a cuck if you like it when the fuck.

CUCKPOWER. Tell her that you know and that you fap to it and want to watch so you can learn the difference between a little bitch cuck and a real man from experience

well, i never thought of it that way. thats the most likely scenario.

condom retrieved, mixing it in with my instant ramen now for maximum effect. I will become chad.

dude that is the ultimate troll lol!

ur an asshole OP. u have 0 evidence. she might just be wiping her messages because she values privacy. In regards to the condoms for all you know she is a volunteer clow in the children's hospital who blows these remarkable figures out of balloons.

Op give her the benefit of the cuck , you might enjoy it

Oldfag here.

The less you talk with her the better. Ideally something along the lines of "I know what you did. I want something better for myself. We are done."

She will get emotional (even walking away stone cold is emotional) or cry or scream or whatever. Stand your ground.

No contact. Ever. She made the bed, so now she can lie in it.

If she comes back (might or might not), DO NOT take her back. Keep no contact.

I'm in my 30s now, fucking wish somebody would told me this when I was younger.

daum dude if you are 100% f that bitch you can do all kinds of f up things to her, rage f her, cum in her food and drink watch her eat, spread nudes all over the internet, sell her panties for profit online and then dump her ass

Doth my Nigga bequeath me? You're Bangkok Dangerous!

ooh u got cucked that's so honest of you to open up like that. Now go make me a club sandwhich while i fuck your whore wife cuckboy!

reload her condom supply
ask her to bring photos or let you watch
get a priceless reaction

Make sure that you have some evidence of her cheating on you. After you get the evidence wait for a family reunion or any other social gathering, church is best. During the gathering say something about honesty and loyalty after that present the evidence so that everybody can see it.

make holes in condom with needle , don't be a pussy , strike back. she will be miserable for the rest of her life if she does an abortion because she know she will have killed her own baby just for being a cheap trhill seeking slut. If she keeps it all kinds of horrrible shit might happen to the kid , your slut ex gf and the chad dad. be ruthless , get her preggo by chad

agreed here same thing i am 34 and i been trough it all had many women in my life, best thing to do is just f it let drop her ass, what is there to do, you give in to her crying or wanting to come back your only letting her know its ok to cheat, Being Cheated on does not make you a f Cuck that's what these kids do not get, its going to happen even to them, if the girls a slut the girl is a slut that's it

Good advice. OP should listen to the oldfag

i agreep OP do this get like a super thinnnn needle and carefully pike a few holes in there

solid advice user, i wont let her back in. aint worth my time. thanks for sharing.

Just say goodbye and don't be a gaping dickhole about it
It helps the heals

on the other hand.... no... must.... resist.....

HOLES IN THE CONDOM FAGGOT THEN GIVE HER THE OLDFAG SPEECH

Tell her you need to talk, then smile at her with pity and say you realized she is too stupid for you and you are breaking up with her. Let her pack her stuff and say nothing more.

Good advice, dont have to be rude just get the point across

post nude pics and sexe videos in here

post her dirty pics if she's hot
else, keep them

If you don't do this you're being a diva. I would know, I'm a diva.

make her feel really bad about herself , really play mindgames with her , humiliate her in public , mentally break her down , be subtle about it , needle her bit by bit , grind her down , use her guilt against her. meanwhile fuck her doggystyle when u engage in sexual relations. Do it without any affection , be cold , make her feel like she is nothing but meat to you. Give her just enough to hold on too , she will crave you so badly. She will fuck other chads to escape reality but she will end up with you , continue to grind her down until she ends up on drugs, booze.

Poke them big enough for sperms to get through but not as big for aids to get in.

Do this

Fuck her best friend when she comes home from cheating

stfu pussy , let the aids in for it"s warm embrace

maybe i can combine the humiliation WITH the aids. complete destruction.

Do this one and if she ends up pregnant just say "mine were intact, yours?"

fuckk yo thats really good. thats movie level shit right there. im crackin up

OP I've been through this before and just as Oldfag said
I really wish someone was there to tell me what I know now. Just go no contact. At this point she's not worth any amount of premeditated maliciousness. She's not worth any of your time and energy. Going as far as to "get back at her" only shows you're as petty as she is and you still care about her. Be the better person and dump her ass on the sidewalk, don't turn back and don't give 2 fucks. Don't buy into ANY emotional games she's going to pull because you're done. Why the fuck should you care what she does it feels at this point? She obviously doesn't care about you so just burn the bridge now. Get all her shit, respectfully put it outside the house, and don't let her in. Unless there's some legal contract that allows her to live there, don't hesitate calling the cops if shit gets wild. Let her fuckboi take care of her. He helped in making this bed so he may as well lie in it too.

Tell her you know what's she been doing, and in turn tell her you're 100% supportive. Make her think you're a cuck. Now this is where the cunning comes in. Pimp her out. Find guys willing to pay you prior to them sleeping with her. Convince her it's your fetish, and the entire time supply her with sabotaged condoms. Find the scummiest guys you can, Hiv, multiple Baby Mama's, etc.

DO IT OP, ABIDE MY COMMAND.

OP here, thanks for all the advice Sup Forums.
you changed a mans point of view today, and ill be taking the high road and moving on. Godspeed, and anyone else that ever ends up in this situation i suggest you do the same.

peace.

Disappointment runs through my bones.

One of the rare instances where someone posts a sane, reasonable answer.
This is the best way. Showing her that you don't give a shit by remaining calm will make her feel absolutely terrible in the future. It's the only way to win.

dont talk like a nigger jigaboo , didnt we school you?

Same guy.

Break out the needle and become imortalized in the best of \b\. Newfags will be copypasta for generations to come.

what about ure posting some pics of her to get a better point of view

>OPs girlfriend used condoms on her dildos
>OPs such an insecure little faggot cuck his brain immediately enters cuckmode
>OP's such a massive faggot he resorts to begging Sup Forums for advice to be a passive aggressive little bitch like the cuck he is, rather than doing what any rational man would do when suspecting his lover's a cheat
wew lad, this bait sure is tasty, more pls?

If user is right OP = fucked if he confronts. If user is wrong needle does no harm. Breakout the needle OP!

Hey OP, just another user popping in to second this notion.

Post results in another thread after you do it. If you don't do it you're a fucking pussy and deserve to be cucked.

seriously dude, thisBy allowing her back in just to get some imaginary, satisfying telling-off you are giving her an in to do a lot of shit. Maybe she'll trash some shit, maybe she'll refuse to leave. Hell, even if she's compliant with leaving, she'll then sit there and go through all your shit to get hers out.

Take her shit, put it out there, and change the lock if you can (better to ask forgiveness from the landlord later after explaining the situation.. I'm assuming she has a key).

There will never be a satisfying conclusion for you here. You're running off of a fantasy argument in your head where you totally catch her off guard and spout off to her. Know what will happen? She'll deny it, ask how you know, give you shit for finding out, blame you, etc. Talking to her is for salvaging the relationship, it starts a discussion. You want this cunt gone, there's no need to talk

that just makes you sound like you give a shit