Sup Forums's opinion on Anonymous?

Sup Forums's opinion on Anonymous?

oh boy, those are those spooky mask-wearing guys right? I heard that they are bad dudes you'd better stay away from them :P

you mean FBI?

They do seem like a load of bullshit to me, but they have doxxed a few people, so they may be more than a few dudes with a mask and a computer

They are bad.
After one of them hackerd my dads pc, they raped my little brother for saying anonymous army is bad.

lost

I'm not sure if this is low quality bait or the finest of baits

it isn't bait...

Heroes

. Lemme humor you. How old are you, son?

im 65

Kek
Pic with timestamp grandpa

Dissapointed the techno shit storm against ISIS didn’t really materialise.

Their strength is also their weakness. Anyone can claim to be anonymous.

this. we need the backstage access to guarantee that last 1% fear of the ruling class.

Anti-heroes. And anti-heroes are my favorite kind!

Theyre the hero Earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt them. Because they can take it. Because theyre not our hero. Theyre a silent guardian, a watchful protector. An anonymous knight

Edgy. But I get what you're saying. They still do look like a bunch of pretentious fags though.

Come say that in my irc channel feget

person third on the left looks like this person i took a nip class with. he was a massive faggot, couldn't pronounce anything right, and always looked so smug when he hit on the japanese girl in our class (we would laugh about how disgusting he was when he wasn't in the class).

>my high school memories
nobody cares faggot

Goddamn that redhead on the left... she's cute

hi steve

a bunch of whiteknight fags

mostly myth. the gov't(s) would kill/hire anyone with real power.

If you've heard of a hacker group then they aren't a hacker group

found the edgy 1337 kid, I bet you triforce with one hand tied behind your back

They say, that they want to do something and nothing happens.

Not that user, but what's the point of being a hacker group if everyone knows that you are?

Why would it suddenly become pointless? Your question doesn't make sense to me.

1. NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.
2. Fuck OFF!
3. ????
4. Profit.

Also: Most probably FBI and NSA behind all the big recent Anonymous hacks.

they have the 'epic fail guy' mask

it says 'epic' in the title of the damn mask why are they wearing it if they want to hack the world or something

dumb anarchists
education failed in all of them

It's just a fake group edgy kids like to be a part of

If you were to announce that you were a bunch of hackers and planned to illegally obtain government files, wouldn't the FBI and CIA be all up your ass?

being a hacker group =/= announcing to illegally obtain government files
Also, the CIA and NSA are all over your ass regardless of what you do, assuming you're american. It's called mass surveillance.

My bad. Sorry.