The girl i like blushes and gets nervous when i talk to her. Which i think is good because she likes me...

The girl i like blushes and gets nervous when i talk to her. Which i think is good because she likes me. But im worried she would be too shy to say yes to a date.

What do?

ask her out using text/messenger

gib er a burger

rape her

/b isn't very good at relationship advice

Ideally start a convo and try and get her comfortable as possible, humor usually helps, find out what she likes and ask her out to do something familiar , for example, if she's an a book worm, ask her if she wants to go out and grab a coffee, and look at books. I pulled this off cause there was a Starbucks inside of a Barnes and Nobles but you get the idea, another good one is "Hey would you wanna go out next week? Maybe grab a coffee and head to the park and talk?" It usually goes well with a compliment like "You seem really down to earth and i'd love to get to know you better"

It's honestly all about phrasing because women over analyze shit, but don't wait around too long, I found success when I was quicker to ask someone out

Sup Forums isn't the greatest place but I came on here seeing all these threads so I decided to dedicate a little time providing reasonable helpful dating/relationship tips

PS i'm ugly as fuck but I pretend i'm confident so it usually works, pic related, it's me

Ask her out the way I ask any girl out. And don't call it a date. If you know things she's into just find out times she's free, schedule a time to go to an event, then mention to her you're going and ask her to come with you. They pretty much always say yes.

You are literally the same guy i talked to two days ago.

Is this a copy pasta now? Or are you still having trouble getting over girl...

Roofie her, take her back to your place, tie her down, wake her with needles under her nails, then rape her for a few hours for the next three days. She'll be begging for a normal date.

Yeah, it's me i'll drop a new pic so you know, but i'm still having difficulties, i'm going to try and be "Friends" with her but you know damn well you can't be "Friends" with an ex, you'll either fuck or start back up again

well, honestly im confused. I go up to her and say hi and we talk a little and i think she acts the way i googled shy girls do. But im not 100% sure if she likes me or not.

Really, im more worried if going up to say hi and talk to her again will annoy her or not.

I find a great deal of satisfaction in helping people, that's how I got over my first love, I stopped to help some couple change a tire in the middle of no where, it made me feel alot better, that's why i'm trying to help all my Sup Forumsrothers since I get 95% of my memes from here, I figured i'd help the community out

Vape Nation

Well you don't have to do it today, you can wait till tomorrow but like I said, timing is the key, when you've hit a really high point just go for it, rejection isn't that bad, just wait till you fall in love , then you'll have problems. Just remember man, don't force it, there will be a natural point to ask her out you just have to be patient

That wasn't me btw

I gotta run to go pick up my friend from school, good luck OP

Who is this magical user?
Not calling it justified, but how do you get so much confidence? Is it a drug you put in your vape pen?

put it in her pooper

What if she has a boyfriend, should you still ask her out to go park? xd