Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

any of you ever felt a cock inside you before? what was it like?

>inb4 fag

faggot

Faggot

Yep. It's the best. I crave it.

how did it feel???

Why dont you buy a pack of sausages and find out???

Amazing? I've always had toys, and don't usually jerk off, I just fuck myself until I cum. So being fucked is like that but way way hotter. The atmosphere and heat of the moment makes it so intense. I guess I'm a sloot but I start precumming when even thinking about dick, so getting fucked just pushes me over the edge.

lmao i need the real thing, i need to feel a man taking over me and destroying my innocence

thats hot af

Try it. You'll love it as long as you go slow and take care of yourself.

thanks! i bet it hurt the first time

Not really honestly. When I first got toys I took it really slow and got used to it over a long period. I slowly collected toys, now I have a ton, so I was able to slowly work my way up in size. By the time I lost my virginity I was relatively well trained. One painful experience though, when a guy was far too rough with me, picked me up and tried to push himself into me really aggressively before any foreplay, hurt like fuck and he made me bleed. Never again. I like intensity, but not that rough.

shittt i couldnt imagine bleeding, id be so scared lmao
thanks for the insight! i cant wait to get fucked

It sucked. Just find a guy you're comfortable with. If they have any red flags get out. I know you'll want it to happen fast but it's not worth rushing with a shitty man.

i have such a specific type itll be super hard for me to find the righf guy anyway lmao
how do you wash your anus beforehand??

What's your type?

For cleanliness, I have a super high fiber diet because I'm a bottom. Shouldn't ever need to more than use fingers and soap in the shower. If it's gonna be a marathon or something you can douche, but you need to do that quite a bit in advance.

isnt douching with something that squirts water into your butthole? lol sounds weird

and im into mostly asian-ish guys, i really like half asian (chinese japanese etc.) half white guys i think theyre the cutest. also personality means a lot to me i like a guy who is a gentleman and really cute and sweet but also dominant. im weird lol

Lmao. Yes douching is using water to clean your ass. Have you never used toys? Don't even consider getting fucked until you've uses plugs or dildos, gotten to know your body, stretched out a bit and figured out how to clean yourself.

ive never done anything but jacked off my dick with my hand, i have a lot to learn lmao

>what was it like?

Traumatic. I was 8, he was 36.

OK, yeah don't go for boys yet. Start using your fingers to play with your ass while you jerk off, even better, wear a plug when you jerk off. It will loosen you up over time, and your brain will associate having your ass filled with pleasure. Best time to fuck is an hour or two after a bowel movement, clean yourself out or douche, and go for it. If you really want to be safe, don't eat the day you're going to fuck, shit in the morning, get cleaned, and fuck in the afternoon/evening.

shit dude if you arent trolling im really sorry, i love you

i wish i had you as a friend lmao youre giving me the best advice rn
much appreciated mang

It feels amazing
I've used toys since I was young but a real cock is always better
having someone else in control, the warmth of the cock, his body on you, his grip on your waist, balls slapping against you...fuck! I'm getting hard thinking about it.

I got fucked 2 nights ago and came without any contact with my cock!

Exactly why I love it. So hot

No worries. Glad to help. You'll love it, like I said, just take your time and get to know yourself

fuck, you lucky bastard
im a virgin here lmao

I was dressed in full lingerie, make-up and wig when i was fucked the other night

he was pretty rough but no blood which i have had happen the day after in the past

i tried it once while camping

not the most hygienic experience, but it did manage to end my 6 year relationship. that woman was toxic and i met some really sweet boys afterwards.

I'm not trolling.Trust me user. The foster system really fucked my life up.

Any of you ever felt a cock inside you before?
>Yes
What was it like?
>Huuu... Throbbing. Good, but also meh. Hard to explain without a long ass story

Bump for interest

are you confused about your sexual identity now?

The rules, girls.....the fucking rules!

Gimmie that gay story i wanna see c:

It was so small I felt only a bit of pain around the entrance, but nothing deeper

>Be me, just after a breakup
>I thought "all girls are bitch" and all that
>Conclude that men must be better
>So I did clean myself (enema and all that)
>Went to a gay bar and start hitting on the first not-bad looking guy I've found
>Got back home as soon as possible (with condom and lube)
>Started stripping, felt really uncomfortable
>Got lubed and all
>Then directly got in the action
>Since I'm submissive with girls and don't like men, he did me doggystyle so I didn't saw him
>It hurted when he got in. Like a lot
>Then he moved slowly. It got a lot better really fast.
>Feeling him felt bad, but feeling his movement felt like paradise
>All my body tingled, I felt hot as hell even if temperature was rather cold
>When he went full in, it was like that feeling when you listen to great music (with your hair getting up) but 100x better
>When he was nearly out, the sensation of relief was the best way to forget all the problems of your life
>When he was moving back or forth, it felt like fucking someone, but with the feeling all inside your body
>But when he came and stopped moving, it felt weird, and bad, and his smell and the sound of his voice and all came back
>Ewwww.
>We did it two times, and then I explained him the situation.
>He exploded in rage, told me I was a bitch and all

So here's what I conclude: I still don't like guys, but buying a dildo wasn't an option anymore, and I'm somehow addict to this toy now.

So yeah, getting a dick feels great, except for a man being at the other end of the dick.

It feels like a big rubbery turd.
Tried it once, enjoyed myself, didn't bottom guys again. It's more of the idea that you're getting fucked that gets people going, there's not an awful lot of prostate stimulation, but you will cum harder than you ever have in your life even with toys just saying.

can confirm, user took it inna butt.

If you're bi more than likely you're going to top and gays hate you.
You just don't tell them, or women, because women freak out if they're not cool.

I think Louis CK said something to that effect.

Not really. Anal sex is like broccoli, if you're forced to have it as a child, you never really want it as an adult.

Have been doing butt play since I was around 10. Never been able to cum hands free but still get horny and want to do it. Have a sizable toy collection as well as a fucking machine. Want to try chastity to cum hands free but I'm always too impatient in the moment and jerk it. I also have issues getting clean mainly because I have a shit diet so I'll probably never be someone's bottom. The only time a real pen0r was in me was when I spent the night with a trans fuckbuddy. I let her missionary me and she came pretty fast. Had a small Asian dick so I didn't feel much considering the toys I have. Basically the whole time I was trying not to unclench my kegel so I didn't make a mess so I didn't really enjoy it.

I was lucky, he didn't put it in my butt but I know all about him and that he hasn't quit doing it to children. If I see his ass that was unable to be charged working on a powerline im going to turn the fucker on.

I don't know what you're talking about

Yeah but come on, topping must be awful