Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread

Post Your Best

First

OUCH!

being forced to live like that must suck

Sauce

Apparently this picture is fake even though its a recreation of a real event. A man was exposed to an incredibly high amount of radiation and within an hour all his organs started dying. The doctors kept him alive hopelessly while studying the effects procedures like skin graphing were having on him. It became quite controversial as the man, while still conscious at first, was in extreme unimaginable agony. Every single organ in his body failing all at once, possibly the worst way to die.

this pic isnt fake

why

this thread is fucking garbage, older rekts were better

back in the day there was REAL gore, but now it's full of edgelords that think they're funny when they put a fucking furry image

Apparently you believe everything you read on the internet

Being melted by radiation sucks. Don't hire untrained retards to handle nuclear material though.

I believe you're wrong, here's what I read: The pic is NOT Mr.Ouchi to start... Mr.Ouchi was not missing a right foot and they could not amputate because there's no way it would heal. AS WELL the coroner had stated that there was a well defined edge or transition from the "burned" front of Ouchi's body to the back which was almost normal... his back HAD skin on it... back of his his legs HAD skin on them..the poor fellow in the pic is someone else who was as bad... but NOT Mr.Ouchi.. again Mr.Ouchi was not missing a right foot and the fellow in the pic is obviously missing his foot from mid/lower calf down... ALSO Mr.Ouchi was losing up to 20l of fluids a day!.. YET there are no IVs attached to him to replace any lost fluids... Mr.Ouchi would have had a few at least. It may have even been used in the book... as a way of graphically showing the horrific extent of his injury, but I cannot think it is Mr.Ouchi unless I hear or read any information which either describes an amputation or a Mr.Ouchi who had previously lost a foot. ESPECIALLY since there seems to be so FEW of them when the medical community is known for copiously photographing in painstaking detail injuries at various stages before, during and after treatment for documentation and future reference. IF the Ouchi family had requested or given no permission for pictures of Mr.Ouchi to be used it would explain why there are so few and why the ones used are not of him... There are only one or two shown when a search is done.. the other 1000 are of random injuries and other people. IF he had been under care and they were documenting their treatment with photographs, then the pictures would never have been released to the public..let alone someone who wanted to make money from selling a book..so I conclude the picture shown is NOT Mr.Ouchi for those 5 major reasons. Family not releasing, Hospital not releasing, foot amputation, no IV's, No skin transition line.

I dont believe you so youre already wrong. What part of my statement do you disagree with?

this is mine now

being dead sucks too

You just made all of that shit up. You're a fucking idiot

Okay troll

Moar animal rekt plz

How do you even live with yourself trying to "save" someone that fucked up?

No dude, don't even fucking start. It's not okay to do that to someone. That dude should be dead and there is no reason to try to keep him alive.

They wasn’t trying to save him , theynwhere studying him , he was in an induced coma an pumped full of morphine , but there’s no proof weather he felt pain or not , , he lasted 83days and for me that means his injures weren’t that bad. Most people who have a work place injury die within minutes of don’t die at all

Radiation poisoning is much different than other more common workplace accidents. I'd rather be crushed by machinery and instantly die than go through every type of organ failure all at once with no possibility of survival.