I've done goofed

i've done goofed
> No job
> Anti social
> Lost friends
> Un-productive
> Family tired of me living here
> bunked off college

How can i turn my life around Sup Forums i have fallen in to a patch of depression i cant seem to get out off

No one even came to shitpost i mays well kill myself

Don't do it.

Voter

get your fucking ass up and find your purpose in life

no

Stop smoking weed if you are it will only make depression worse if youre smoking more than on just the weekends. Apply for jobs online and start working out after a while look for a roomate and move out good luck user

i cant i find nothing worth doing i havent left my room in months but im no way living like filth just feel so lost

Go to trade school. Become a plumber

An hero.

why a plumber? and reason i dropped college was my anxiety

plumbers are easy great money and are always going to be needed.

It might seem like it's hopeless to try to just go out and do things, like read, walk, work out, talk to girls etc. But just try your hardest to not give a fuck about anyone else, and just do what you want to do.

is there anything you like doing besides shitposting on Sup Forums?

i dont shit post i give my opinion on something but truth triggers here so i dont really feel like i relate even here

You just got to get your thumb out of your assistance. What is required is pure will and discipline. Start taking walks, hitting the gym and looking for a job. No one is going to change your situation but you. It doesn't matter that you don't have any motivation you just gotta do it if you want your life to change.

got 0 qualifications or grades because i dropped high school too its a shitstorm i put myself in i guess

Per terapy

I also done goofed
>Fell in love
>fucked her
>didn't recognize the signs of commitment issues
>continued pursuit
>spoiled her
>then her friends shows me the texts between them
>"oh my fucking god he is so annoying"
>c r u s h e d

life is hard

Start by getting a job. Any job. Even flipping burgers or working retail. Any job is better than no job. It's your first step to providing for yourself.

Next, just take care of yourself. Shower once or twice a day, depending on how sweaty/dirty you get. Get yourself some food you feel like eating. Treat yourself like you deserve something good. Take a multivitamin with your food also - you may be vitamin deficient.

Next, stay active. If you don't want/can't afford a gym membership, walk around the neighborhood or the town to keep yourself from becoming sedentary. Staying active also helps elevate your mood.

1. Make a great resume and submit it to as many jobs as you can.
2. You can build your social skills by joining and internet group of people that share your interests.
3. You can always make new friends.
4. You can be productive by helping people in need. Like working at a food bank or something.
5. Well you can move out once you get a job and get some money.
6. You can always go back to college.

guess i could try to get some vitamins in me, my area is horrible to walk around you'll be beat up and robbed not long after

become trans and get some other beta cuck to support you