Loli thread. fuck you mods for deleting the old one

loli thread. fuck you mods for deleting the old one

MODS

there will always be a loli thread as long as the rules allow it. get the rules changed if you want no loli on Sup Forums.

not the loli i like. can you keep it japanese drawing style?

i think it was cause of a 3d girl licking a nipple

i like this one

must be a new one then. still need to learn Streisand effect and the likes

MODS

HUMANS! HUMANS! ANYONE! LISTEN TO ME! I AM IMPORTANT!!!1

MODS

is this considered western style?

i would consider it 'amateur art'. could be western or not. hard to tell

Who fucking cares weeb

i fucking care. i only save the best and amateur or western is far away from best

would love to see art of naloli portman

Look what i have found

>i only save the best

Thanks for admitting cultural racism. Weebs are scum.

i agree that you see it as "cultural racism" i also can see why you do so.

but fact is:
japanese people mastered the art of anime and in this case loli art

then came a bunch of imposters and plagiatists. are you saying they are somehow relevant because they STOLE the style and adapted it to their shit tastes?

ARE YOU?

this aint nothing that was invented by westerners, they just stole it to also profit

Sorry to burst your bubble but people can use themes made by other people in their art. Cry about it weeb.

Any webs?

that is called derivative work and by any law in a 1st world country it is another way to say: stealing, except that the inventor gets his share.

whit pictures and anime/loli, this ain't the case.

i know you want to be right on Sup Forums. but i recommend reading some more about it. face it... i also would like some new inputs if i am wrong

does he have a coconut coming from his ass or is he happy to see her?

Nope. Sorry but making art depicting animated minors or those that appear to be minors in a sexual context is not copyrighted by Japan, nor is it illegal or wrong to adopt themes invented by someone else. Cry more weeb.

see then

ok now i know you are trolling. too bad.

i was hoping you were someone who gave a fuck. but you ain't

pretty much it is in the public domain

actually most of the stuff is not in public domain. it is however just local country law

there is lots of money we westerners steal from japan this way

Thanks for resorting to a Pooh-Pooh fallacy. I win.

Nope. If someone paints a house and people across the river start painting houses, it’s not fucking stealing.

yes. you win on Sup Forums. on Sup Forums. YOU WIN!

have your price: gay pictures of horses

pic unrelated

except if you try to paint the house the same colors, the same line strokes, the same fucking anything.

and then what comes up is not a house but a pile of dung

Thanks for admitting defeat.

sounds wrong what westerners are doing. also love the loli in christmas outfit.

Except that doesn’t happen, because “western” art is not the same as Japanese. Cry more weeb.

we won't know. unfortunately. by our current timeline it is a derivative. all we can see and every fucking indication cries: STOLEN

if you can come up with some way to see alternate realities. please invite me. i am seriously curious if retards from the west would come up with such art styles

Cry more, weeb. Using the same subject matter isn’t stealing lol.

WHO CARES YOU FUCKING NIGGER

south park and the likes. that is western.

NOT the stuff you post here.

prove me wrong

also. if you intend to provoke more post of me. you are wasting your time. i would post anyway

come on guys keep it loli only

Using the same subject matter is not stealing. Cry more weeb.

a copy cat is a stealing cat. you can call it whatever you want. but it only shows one thing: YOu are lOsT thE GAME

Nope. Using the same subject matter isn’t stealing. Cry more weeb.

i would agree. except...

by all definitions of any laws and rules we follow. be it patent, copyright and so on... it is

this world is fucked. you seem to not have been caught by it yet

Nope. Painting a house because other people paint houses isn’t stealing.

continued. why do you think eddison got the fucking patent. even as the other guy was just minutes later patenting the same shit. half a world away. without any sort of internet or faster than horse communication.

go figure

eddison got rewarded. you are the other guy who got horse shit and had to pay more than gold for it then

Subject matter of art can’t be copyrighted lol.

you are painting a box with a triangle on top. calling it a house is the stealing. are you saying you came up with the name "house" the same time another guy. millions of miles away did?

prove it

here is your reward: banana!

you know all creative force is based on some sort of plagiarism

batman=moonknight
superman=sentry

even Shakespeare plagiarized his plays

yes.

but if you draw a fusion reactor and someone has a patent on it. then your drawing,... well it will be his property then. doesn't matter if you actually came up with it or stole it

My god you’re retarded. Everyone knows what a fucking House is.