Why didnt americans nuke germany instead of japan?

why didnt americans nuke germany instead of japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/soziale-situation-in-deutschland/61646/migrationshintergrund-i
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/merkel-demands-turkey-release-arrested-german-journalist-amid/
dw.com/en/berlin-holds-concert-for-deniz-yucel-on-world-press-freedom-day/a-38683457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it was in Europe

Good question honestly

>mfw we will experience the death of german culture in our life time
feels somewhat bad 2bh

>german culture
seriously
tell me what you think germ culture is

Heritage-fags in the US. Most likely. They are true cancer.
It still isn't too late though, Bomber Harris do it again!

literally everything you guys stood for up till the end of WW2. If it wasn't for germany probably modernism and science as we know wouldn't ever have existed.

I am a Greek
before ww2 germs stood for hitler

Because Germans are white.

yes, hitler was one of the things modernism brought us, also communism and capitalism

>also communism and capitalism
G*rmany was a mistake

because people make mistakes

i like greece too :)

>one small town surveyed

>Included immigrants from Poland, Russia Greece who were the majority

>Uses brown kids to scare people

Breitbart at it again with the quality articles

I am Greek

I wouldn't mind the non-whites so much if only they stopped dressing like shit. The whole swag yolo bullshit is cancer and should be penalised with public lashings.

bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/soziale-situation-in-deutschland/61646/migrationshintergrund-i

>Mittelfristig wird sich der Anteil der Personen mit Migrationshintergrund weiter erhöhen: 2015 hatte gut ein Drittel aller Kinder unter fünf Jahren einen Migrationshintergrund (35,9 Prozent).

have you ever been to germany?

Because they surrendered already.

Can't they build their own nukes and nuke themselves?

"The only good G*rman is a dead G*rman" - G*rman journalist Deniz Yücel

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/merkel-demands-turkey-release-arrested-german-journalist-amid/
dw.com/en/berlin-holds-concert-for-deniz-yucel-on-world-press-freedom-day/a-38683457

Those 40% include descendants of the 15 million ethnic Germans + a few million Russo-Germans that fled Eastern Europe after the war and the fall of the Soviet Union respectively.

You are considered to have a migrant background if only one grandparent has this or any other migrant background.

This article is fake news.

>cuckage control

du untermensch

the numbers are even much higher in west shitmany
pic related old map
all cities are filled with ugly immigrants

It's true, though. Having had a grandpa that used to live in Silesia or the Volga-German republic doesn't turn you into an Arab. Ironically, these statistics are also used to show how 'diverse' Germany is becoming.

keep in mind those numbers are much much much more high in cities

2/3 of those 10%-15% are EU citizens. Where is the outrage here?

du hurensohn verdrängst einfach nur die realität

all i see are ugly polaks russians yugos turks and arabs you german dog
they are fucking everywhere

please
someone who visited shitmany
tell the germ subhuman about his own shit country

funny how they avoid the poor regions

The reality is that you are pushing sensationlized fake news articles and some colorful graphs and numbers without any background and having any clue how all these categories are defined. You are a mindless drone and a tool.

all he has to do is walk around the hauptbahnhof and local aldi and see it for himself

eastern germany is a boring shit place like poland

Your argument is literally 'what about my anecdotes'. Just off yourself, seriously.

are you one of those village retards or eastern subhumans?
my city is not even a big one and sandniggers are everywhere

richtiges hurenkind

wie alt bist du?

which is a good thing for us

You saw some Arabs hanging around the train stations and are shitting your pants over a poorly written article with a sensationalized headline and a photo of some brown kid? You realize how much you sound like a prissy bitch?

alt genug um deine deutsche mama zu ficken

you sure?
you are white trash and uglier than other germs
your women would love some arabs

good thing places like America is safe

>deine mama sprüche

Kinder raus!

give up
watch some youtube videos about your own shit country or visit those german shit cities to see reality

I was a trainee in project management for a steel company in Essen and i stayed in Recklinghausen because my mother's aunt lived there. That entire region was full of immigrants. By the map above it's only 11.8% but it certainly felt 30%-40% at times.

Because the war was over by the time the atomic bomb was available you dumb fuck.

das sagt deine mutter auch immer zu dir bevor ich sie ficke

we couldn't risk hurting any jews

Most of them are white so who cares?

>watch some biased, slanted and in its scope limited content in order to form an educated opinion on a subject matter

I definitely won't. Only the mind of a child would be swayed by cheap tricks like these.

live some weeks in shitmany
and you will understand

you are a delusional retard
go watch some live streams then
germany is a shithole

Pearl Harbour revenge mate

Germany capitulated much earlier Japan. Btw US destoyed Dresden to dust.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden

why don't you move somewhere else if you don't like germany?

>Dresden

we liberated the city so now it's safe from migrants

Germany is one of the wealthiest and livable places on this planet. You are just a dumb loser who blames everyone else for your own failures. You would be a loser anywhere else, no matter the country.

because unlike the Greeks in Greece i dont have a supportive family there
and most Greeks own their home
i dont have a home in Greece

must be almost impossible for an average person to start a new life in Greece

I don't mind, just bethink it from Slaughterhouse-Five book.

Herman culture had been destroyed by multiculturalism and people like you. Culture went downhill after WW2.

i could easily get a high paying job in some years if i wanted to

but i really hate this shithole
i hate this ugly country and your shitty people
you are nothing but shit

Because the nukes weren't ready in time. You surrendered.

i destroyed nothing
it was a cultureless shithole when i was born in this ugly shithole
germans started both world wars

okay now I'm triggered

here is your (you)

Hé didnt even mentioned greece. You could move anywhere else with a little effort, only shows you are living off the gibs me thats.

Any actual arguments? I would like to read about the Germany's shitiness but it's not a very reasonable post to read.

You were nazis

>i could easily get a high paying job in some years if i wanted to

Bwahaha, keep telling yourself that you delusional retard.

You probably think that you are some kind of secret genius that is squandering his potential. You have no skills and an ugly personality.

Just the way you are trying to spread easily debunked misinformation shows everyone how stupid you are.

kek so were you

european culture was destroyed by america, not by "multiculturalism"

Yes but we stopped being early enough

>Germans started both world wars.
Shit excuse. Wars were here a long time before Them. And they didnt start shit, war had always been a Domino effect which is easily started.
And i didnt say specifically you, people like you, people who move to a Country, with still their own shit nationalism in their mind, hating the Country they move to and refused to integrate, creating segregation, creating more hate and instability. With time destroying culture.

>Breitbart

>(((Breitbart)))

That too.

I'll agree with this but only for Germany, they lost everything and they are too scared to be German due to history (apart from little rituals they do at univeristy or work involving drinking and going to parts of the city). But I don't see what we did to Sweden. As far as I know you have little culture to begin with. You still have midsommar, it's not our fault your women are vapid whores instagraming and snapchatting thsemselves eating sushi and going to Malta. The rest of Europe is fine, even the Dutch hold on to their traditions, the French do of course, Spanish, Italy still feels like 2005, so I don't know what we destroyed besides Scandiavia and Germany.

Go suck your nigger boyfriend's penis and fuck off from Sup Forums, bitchboy.

Just wait for the "greek" to respons on this about us, hé really hates us.

But there is no other place where I would like to live. It is not perfect, but still the best country on earth.

ask me what you want

"ikibey" is not me but a product of butthurt balkanshits

germans
started both world wars
and lost both

>they are too scared to be German
stopped reading

>Still the best Country on earth.
Subjective

>And lost Both
True

>Started Both world wars.
No, more complicated than that.

So where do you get your "information"? The bbc or spiegel? Those are both as shitty as youtube nowadays.

yeah, that's got to be one of the most retarded stereotypes around

That was britain you stupid mongoloid.

>"Ikibey" is not me but a product of butthurt balkanshits
Sure thing ikibey

>implying Britain would name their bombers the "Yankee Doodle"

Better him than some disgusting mudshit.

I'm thinking about moving to Germany. I speak Deutsch on quite a communicative level and I can't stand living in this low-wage country anymore. Is Germany livable to an immigrant?

Youre proof that our education system is shit. Do you even know what year WW2 started?

>Subjective
Greece is better than holland

average germ
go to work
come home
do some boring shit
repeat until death
ignore church, shitty musi and other old boring germ stuff
>le too scared to be germ because of ww2 meme

>Do you even know what year WW2 started?

who the fuck cares lol yolo

because germans surrendered

japs would rather suicide bomb than surrender
>Heritage-fags in the US.
na, italian and german americans were sent to the pacific, japanese americans were sent to fight in europe, we made sure there would be no 5th column defects

>>Subjective
>Greece is better than holland
If you really think that go ahead, but I think otherwise.

>kikebart
WTF does that title even mean, lamoing @ that fake news

Why do Germans hate their culture and identity? Its really sort of disgusting the way the average German thinks.

cant be worse than in poland
you need a stable job because rents are very high and reached pathetic heights
what education do you have?

>Is it livable
If it wouldnt be people wouldnt come here.

holland is an ugly degenerate shit ocuntry like germany

because american music and anything else from america is more interesting than german shit

people come here because there are jobs for them
shitmany needs immigrants to grow and social system
i remember that immigrants contribute with 21 billion € each year

If you actually think that then you are fucking stupid. Theres no way you can be that ignorant in a first world country and not have an IQ under 100.