What the fuck happened to her?! She was a fucking queen!!

What the fuck happened to her?! She was a fucking queen!!

She's too old to be hitgirl.

That's all.

No one taught her how to dress herself.

a dumpster queen maybe

Built like a refrigerator

She was forced to date white guys by her racist family, even though the type of guys who she really wanted to date was Asian.

lipbite

She grew up

dubtwins

Basically, the two most popular films she appearred in before the age of 20 were action movies that required a girl who hadn't yet gone through puberty to work out for 3 hours a day, more when she got older.

Watching some of the behind the scenes stuff it;s fucking weird to one moment see a tiny girl lifting weights I couldn't lift when i was 16, and the very next second getting all excited because one of her baby teeth fell out

She's genuinely happy in this picture, because she's with someone whom she absolutely loves. There are so many "sad" pictures of her because she knows deep down she wants to be with an Asian guy, but her family will not allow it.

she looks like that director, the one filming the new star whores tril

Yeah... sure

Keep telling yourself that chink.

She got tired of tiny rice dicks and faggots that think civics are fast (which is why she did't start dating spics either)

Rice dick

And its assumed Sup Forumstards arent creative

Chloe Grace Moretz wants an Asian guy. But she only dates white dudes to keep up her reputation. Sad...

i want to be her fart slave

wow what happened

She increasingly started to gain weight after these pictures because she wasn't allowed to date this Asian guy.

Because she dated one.

Keep dreaming retard. I thought you people were supposed to be smart.

I like her muscle pics

She was at her prime right here. Very pretty, very well proportioned. But after she started dating Beckham's kid, her physicality went down hill fast.

A majority of Asian dudes actually care about their appearances and what they wear, which can have a positive affection towards their female counterpart.
Chloe simply does not look or dress this good when she's with her white bf.

She is mature and so pretty right here. She is undoubtedly happy.