Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Oh hey John, its been a minute. How are things?

Hey John 2006 called it wants it's look back LOL

John! I heard you were dead.
What happened?

Such stale pasta

Hey john, I've missed you. You were the apple to my Mac. The Win to my dows. The helium to my Sun and the shit stains to my Haynes. You used to make me wake up everyday and go to Sup Forums, just for the copypasta. Even if the pasta was something gay, like orzo. You made me watch Jersy shore, so I could get into your culture. You made me wear Affliction t-shirts and leave my studio apartment to get a tan. You will be missed John, I love you.

Oh, I saw this threat like 10 years ago!

Paulie Carbone he was such a great boyfriend he was funny always laughing and making other people laugh he was born December 26 1986 andpassed away July 10 2007 my life has changed sense that day on all the memories we had together will never be forgotten and no one will ever replace another him he will always be in my heart forever it was ment to be forever but forever cut short it wasn't time for him to go there is never a day that i never think about you babyy i love you so much and i miss you so much i will never forgett the times we had together and what a great boyfriend you were watch over me and guide me through out my life now that your not here to live it with mee i know your by my side always but i wish i could just see you again and say the last goodbye we love youu babyy

Okay i think youre trolling but ill bite.

Your achievements dont matter, i could easily knock you out as im bigger than you and i work as the army earning £35k. Fuck your achievements, im doing better than you, and a girlfriend??? 2017??? Fucking loser. Dont you realise that girlfriends are just for the betafaggots who cant admit they just want sex? Or better yet, get a girlfriend for sex?

I smashed a bitch last week, nice tits, big ass, 8 stone, 5 ft 5 about 19. Better than your fucking barbie. Get a life john, youre just making yourself out to be an idiot.

I like when the people do drugs!

it's come full circle. i was fifteen when this copypasta came out and i'm 27 now.

holy fuck i'm old.

>Responding to John

fucking newfags

I hope these shitty threads never go away.

Well hell this oughta make your day then

What? He is blatantly causing trouble amongst the imageboard and i am putting him in his place.

I am sure he is having a good hard think now to be honesr, as i got no response.

You should be thanking me.

:) I've been called worse by better people.

>mfw I've only been here since like February and even I know this shit is old pasta
>Costanza.jpeg