I'm watching newtown. Had to stop in the middle of it just to ask, what the fuck is wrong with you americans...

I'm watching newtown. Had to stop in the middle of it just to ask, what the fuck is wrong with you americans?!! Why do you need assault rifles with exploding bullets lying around your homes?

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To defend against threats, both foreign and domestic Ahmed.

>b
but other countries do fine without them

Assault rifles?! Exploding bullets?! Where?! Don't have either of those

Don't be influenced so easily. That's how a genocide happens.

>Live anywhere besides the US
>Get thrown in jail for assault and sued for protecting yourself from a home invasion

Yup, just fine

Because they are cowards who live in constant fear.

An assault rifle is capable of fully automatic fire. They are not easy to obtain.

Who said the US isn't doing fine

because its my goddamn right as an american faggot

>making a movie about an event with absolutely no photographic evidence, video evidence, site bulldozed and erased from history, no way to confirm if it even happened at this point, alleged victims family members chortling on camera right after the incident.

Did Michael Moor direct this?

its your right as an american faggot?

Not really, in a strict state like California you can get them fairly easily, now the size of the mag will be significantly smaller than say if you buy one in Arizona

Another ignorant cuck.

Watches a movie and thinks they know all about America and guns.

other countries are getting bombed and trucked on a weekly basis

Legally? A fully auto rifle?

im not saying i know it all, but fuck me there is something special about the way you guys think

Australia?

ireland?

No he's talking out his ass. The only way (unless you build guns for a living) is to get one that was build before the NFA rules were created in '86. But since they're not being made fully auto anymore, the price increases every day for the few ones still in circulation.

Sorry sir but there's such thing as an assault rifle, there's only rifles with Select Fire.

Defense Distributed sells a milling machine to mill out the last 20% of n 80%done lower, I'm sure If u Google an ar15 80% lower for sale

Do you even (perfectly legal) bump stock?

No*

sandy hook was just a poorly executed hoax, theres so many holes in the story you dont even have to look far to see the whole thing was bullshit

Think, being the operative word.

Maybe Americans just think the same way as the Swiz?

world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/

nigga this is 'murica and in murica we don't need we want

Oh Jesus Christ.

Fully auto fire arms have been illegal for the public to own and operate since prohibition.

good read... but theres just something fundamentally different in their attitude.. america was given their chance with guns and they clearly can't handle it.. theres just this kind of eccentric attitude in the states that shouldn't be mixed with firearms

>not hunting hogs
>not target shooting
>not shooting 3 gun
>not varmint hunting
>not having a gun hobby
>not carrying a gun to protect yourself from liberals shooting up churches

Having the means to protect yourself at anytime with lethal power at your fingertips is the literal opposite of fear you cuckold.

>exploding bullets

This article should only have 3 words
>No niggers here
If you factor out coloreds, the United States violent crime rate rivals that of Scandinavian nations. Even lower if you include Asians because they are not subhumans. Guns are not the problem, blacks and Mexicans are. If you want to ban anything ban the trash. If anything, having them in our beautiful nation is a reason to own firearms.

you actually can still purchase full autos as long as they are pre 1986 and then get approved thru your state and ATF.

This.
If one of you told a farmer in North Texas to give up his guns, he would probably shoot you, or let the wild hogs have you. Shooting would be the more merciful option.

Neat! That's good news to me, but I bet they cost out the ass.

in the tens of thousands for a good one

I wouldn't waste my time or believe a fucking thing in that propaganda piece.

Newtown was a false flag.

did he fucking stutter?

Because 'Murica, BITCH.

and where are you from?

You need peanut butter for that jam?

you have no fucking idea what goes on in ireland do you?

>Newtown was a false flag.

This.

Yup

sold it because it jammed tbh

Because fuck you, faggot. Fuck your feelings too. And especially fuck your dead children.

I'm from ireland you numpty... we had violence, but that was a war... no need for guns there now until i find a mexican in my potato patch

Ar-15 isn't automatic dumb fuck.

>need
Who said that anyone NEED anything?
Do you NEED your desk in your room?

No ofc you dont NEED it you fucking tool. But you WANT it. Supply and demand fucktard, its called CAPITALISM.

People BUY what they dont NEED but what they WANT.

Jesus christ you fucking people are disguisting. Let people buy whatever the fuck they want.

Besides, whites can keep their guns in their safes and use it for hunting. Its not like black people have the guns... Ohhh wait. Yeah blacks should probably not have guns, or muslims.

Check the guncrime statistics. You coon faggot.

There is literally nothing wrong with going tacticool operator larping

The New IRA are still act it even if you don't pay attention to the news. They are not doing a very good job anymore but there are still multiple attempted bombings.

Did the newtown shooting even happen though?

Sure buddy. Gotta watch out for those bombs here in the Netherlands

Americans believe in killing people that fuck with them. I don't know 'bout you but it sure works for me.

We really dont

Some do, but they are statistically such a minority they really dont register

>watch a movie
>made by anti-gunners
>funded by the anti-gun lobbyists
>????
>wtf i hate guns now

it's good for business, no one moved to america for a better life, but to make money, thats why money making products are put into the constitution

Oh?

And how many people have you killed vs how many ppl have fucked with you?

This board is 18+ faggot

Great! It's working!

What kind of retard would continue to live in a place where his home gets invaded?

Yeah, which are called assault rifles.

AR=/=assault rifle

Consider yourself learned.

>its a yuropoor swallows the propaganda blindly faster than his daily semen rations episode.

europeans in eurabia.

When I lived in New Orleans there were 2 break ins at my house. First one killed one and wounded the other. Couldn't shoot again once he got out of the house. Second time I killed the bastard as he came in the door he had just smashed through. I moved after that one. Before all that I was in the army. Desert storm vet. Any more questions sweetheart?

Forgot to mention... I'm 57.

thankyou for your cervix

>Why do you need assault rifles with exploding bullets lying around your homes?

We actually can't own those things. An "assault rifle" is a rifle that can be set to full auto. Those have been illegal since the 1930's. And exploding bullets? I don't know if those have EVER been legal for civilians.

Sounds like this film is full of shit, Sup Forumsro.

First time I ever heard that. Made me grin. Thanks.

You forgot the 300 kills raiding al-quaeda as a navy seal

way to generalize and group people together when it's not called for. That never leads to bad things.

>Obvious overexaggeration
>Answer as if serious
Guaranteed win

the worst offenders of spreading misinformation is the media

>We actually can't own those things
We can, they just cost more than a car + tax stamps.

>Guns illegal
>Go into school
>Walk up to classroom door
>Toss in pipebomb
>Close door
>Move to next door
>Repeat

So that when the people that are overtaking your country try to overtake America as well, they can be stopped and given what they deserve.

wasn't a seal

To protect the people from the government. Tough concept coming from someone who likely lives where a butter knife is regulated and in turn so is speech, assembly, and it is probably a crime to disagree with most official doctrine.

projection at its finest

Yeah, *technically* you can own full auto. Of course the mere idea of using it for crime is fucking laughable when you can legally make a mint renting such guns to gun ranges for people to shoot.

It's pasta, old timer. How long have you been here?

You are aware that just because the rifle looks military, that does not make it an assault rifle. An assault rifle is fully automatic. Those are illegal to won in the US unless you have a special license for them which is much harder to get than the standard gun license. So no most Americans DO NO have assault rifles since the ones the civilians have are semi auto and can only fire as fast as you can pull the trigger.

because its fun and explosions are cool.

AR = ArmaLite
Consider yourself learned

>Before all that I was in the army. Desert storm vet.
What part of that was too fast for you?

>people murder others with $10,000 rifles
yeah ok

shut the fuck up you liberal sjw piece of shit. It's our god given right to have guns to protect ourselves, for hunting and for sport. Now fuck off with your liberal agenda, don't care if you're foreign or an american idiot.

Wanna know why pipe bombs are less commonly used in terror attacks these days? Because the explosive ingredients used are actually tracked and the recipients are checked to see if the materials are actually used as intended.

Thank God there is no amendment mentioning explosives, you guys were actually able to implement sensible regulations about it.

A few years. don't usually come into posts like this.

because we want too

Where in my post did I imply that? No nigger is going to gangbang with a rifle that costs 10 fucking k, much less spend more than a grand on a rifle.

To piss ops like you off

It was my way of saying anyone can throw out bullshit credentials to make their arguments seem more trustworthy - was that too fast for you? Apologies, if so, it's a side effect from my time as an astronaut on the space shuttle Challenger.

Even IF that were true, change pipebomb to molotov and the same logic applies.