The only good thing Zappa did for his whole career was providing that one sample on Madvillain

The only good thing Zappa did for his whole career was providing that one sample on Madvillain

>two niggers stealing songs from other people and producing an album about weed and food is somehow better than rock innovator that knew no boundaries to his music, blending funk, rhythms and blues, free jazz and XXth century classical music successfully

I swear Sup Forums gets worse everyday

nice bait Sup Forumstard

if you feel so offended by the word nigger, replace it for any you'd like and my point still stands

zappa is shit lol rock elitists BTFO

>he's serious

>rock elitist
what the fuck, my dude. I don't even listen to that much of rock. My main genres are classical, jazz and ambient. That doesn't change the fact that hip hop is poor art and aimed for people with low standards for music.
Unless you're telling me Illmatic is somehow better than the Weasels Ripped My Flesh, Eno's Ambient 2, Charles Tolliver's output

>Ambient 2
>Eno's
ITS FUCKING HAROLD BUDD'S RECORD REEEEEEE

So it's not Eno's. Glad we agree

Harold played the instrumentation, therefore it's his.
Talking Heads isn't a Brian Eno record just because he produced it

Dont pretend to be me faggot.

the best thing he ever did was barely interfere with TMR

>le reinvent music for the latter half of the 20th century man

>barely

;)

while i don't think hip hop is a low art form and i don't think it's lesser because of sampling you're right about frank zappa being miles above some alternative hip hop rapper. it's basically comparing picasso to basquiat

What of his political insights?

He's right, the only flaw in his argument being that communists aren't people

Very well said. *tip

fred zappa is an enormous queer and all his fans are HIV positive

This is the least pseudo-intellectual, most straight to the point argument against communism I've ever read. It's simply objectively true.

>doesn't know the difference between private and personal property

WHO SQUEAKS WHEN SHE ____

Why does Hip Hop trigger the Zappa fan?

He's a pretentious asshole.

*tips fedora*

cant handle a true masculine genre

you can tell by their insecurity

>be a social reject
>think of yourself as an intellectual
>need an intelligent musician to show everyone how smart you are
>"people think of zappa as the world's greatest guitarist, but i, for one, feel he's an underrated percussionist. note the use of odd time signatures."
>have no friends because everyone hates being around you
>so alone
>join the trending beta white supremacy movement because they're as full of hate as you are and they've told you that even though you're a beta faggot AT LEAST you're not black

its the middle of the nite

>XXth century classical music
Just write 20th century, faggot.

madlib does use lazy samples on madvillainy though, also frank zappa is miles better than DOOM and Madlib

>madlib does use lazy samples on madvillainy
That's why they call him the loop digga. Or whatever
>also frank zappa is miles better than DOOM and Madlib
I mean. Nobody is really arguing against this.

that doesn't refute his point

by lazy samples i mean just taking a part of the instrumental and looping it over a drum beat and then calling it your own without changing anything about the original

stop posting this thread every day

sage

>implying hip hop fags aren't the most insecure users on this board
They literally respond any and every bait thread calling hip-hop shit

? ? ?

This butthurt OP posts a Zappa hate thread every day, and has for at least the past week. He's a pathetic fuck and obviously really insecure.

sage

That's not even how lazy Madlib samples can be.
I'm not saying lazy samples = bad music or anything.
Because Americas Most Bluntest is literally just a loop of the sample and nothing else. But it sounds super dope.
Honestly. The charm of Madvillainy imo is the use of samples.