Hello Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that she will never be your gf?

Hello Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that she will never be your gf?

Great. I would never want a slut as my girlfriend.

life is cruel

shut your dirty mouth

would chvrches have been as successful if lavren was unattractive?

She's got the 1000 cock stare

I have distinct opposite views on civil liberties and government, so it probably wouldn't work out anyway. There's at least 3 billion other cute girls in the world. Feels alright desu.

takes one to know one

SHUT UP NOW
It's the only thing I've ever wanted

no of course not
this has been pointed out and accepted by lavrenposters long ago

>tfw when no lavren gf
gonna start drinkin' lads

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Name 5 Chvrches songs that don't have music videos. You better not be looking them up.

watchu gonna drink

Oh! Who ever wanted to be King of Australia?

Power to the people, we don't want we want pleasures and the T.V try to rape us and I guess they succeeding, we're going to this meetings but we're not doing any meeting.

Hey open wide here comes original sin.

-R

A nice ipa

I haven't even heard them, I just can't help but adore that sweet beautful face.

Can you guys stop fucking posting about this dumb bitch? Jesus christ.

nah

No invokations in vain please.

I don't think she's dumb at all, maybe she's just happy.

So girl why wait? Lets go on a date, oh you have to pay and we go with Gaga to Cafe Wah (New York)

-R (No Goldmemember, just remember, remember, the 5th of November)

is that you brandon

Why does brandon like this bitch so much? She's so generic

What does she mean by revealing her tummy like that?

I prefer blondes.

are you blind
lavren's special

Lonely

lavren loves showing off her tummy and armpits

Why do people pretend that Chvrches aren't good because they have such a gorgeous frontwoman?

They don't

they can't accept lavren is both talented and cute

We can hang out with Brandon too.

Que se vengan todos los putos loco!

-007(Goldfinger) she's probably Pussy Galore.

i want to be lauren's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

He makes me want to do the sex on grizzly bear rug.

vete a la mierda, chupavergas

Sup Forums's finest moment

Goddamn if those jeans go any higher my dick will explode.

Identificando un troll, si es un troll.

¿Todo piola guachin?

Who is Brandon?

Brandon you can find girls like that in richmond. I'm not joking.

Haha hey ya'll
:D

>this has no legit responses

QT LAVRENS IN THE HOUSE TONITE
EVERYBODY GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

The only people who are attracted to this bitch are pedophiles.

You all deserve to be locked up, you perverted freaks.

Funny thing, during TBOWYB times everyone in these threads was like 'she looks like the type of a girl who would lay in bed doing nothing during sex'. I guess polka dot dress adds +40 to Purity in the eyes of the beholder =)

I got this, great local brewery, 25 mins away.

She's giving me a fetish for it desu

i-is lavren getting more confident as a performer?? i can only see this ending in her rubbing her clit on stage

I would support lavren going full Miley mode

Tether, You Caught the Light, Now Is Not The Time, Science/Visions, By The Throat

Coincidentally, all the best tracks from their first album.

>Tether, You Caught the Light, Now Is Not The Time, Science/Visions, By The Throat
That's actually surprisingly good picks user. I can see a wise appreciator behind that post.

Those are the best songs from their first and the b-sides. I first heard TBOWYB in late fall 2013 and love it, before the memes, before the stupid shit I liked that album and thought lauren was cute. That's about it. I can't listen to it barely because of my stupid shit it reminds me of.