Autistic kids encounters (screeching and flaping welcome)

Autistic kids encounters (screeching and flaping welcome)

great thread

>walking in hallway with friend
>out of nowhere grabbed hard as fuck
>fly away from friend, looking around in fear
>special boi.jpg "you so pretty"
> awkward laugh and smile, arigatou.mov
>walk away to class
>becomes a regular occurrence

>be me
>simple normalfag till this day
>taking a bus to the new univercity at 5:00am
>sitting in the back
>hear loud as fuck footsteps running toward the end of the bus
>moterfucker si screaming now
>people stare in disbelive
>i get scared like wtf
>bus line lasts for 3 houres
>this mother fucker can't stop screaming and shouting all the fucking time
>10minutes before arrival the things mom gives it a tablet and he shuts the hell up
>fucking finally as i had no headphones
>get day fucked up bcuz feel sorry for the kind
>failed an exem, pissed as fuck at this point
>waiting for the bus to get back home
>guess who the fuck is there waiting too
>thats when i had to name him something, i called him AUTISMO
>looked like 11 year old boy but screaming like a little girl
>walk past him mofo couden't even look me in the eyes
>get even more pissed and started to plan revnge
CONT?

keep goin

>Not an exciting story, but my first encounter with autism
When I was younger I would go to this day care thing every mon-fri during the summer, because both of my parents worked. We would play in the gym and do random shit, but we also did field trips. This included going swimming twice per week.

So one day we are swimming yadda yadda, it is time to get dressed and get on the bus to go back to the school. Well we had someone who was actually full on retarded, not really potato be severely autistic. Well he didn't want to go home at that moment. Normally we all line up and do head count before we load onto the bus. Well this guy who was well into his teens runs out of the locker room butt naked and canon balls into the pool screaming, "I WANNA GO SCHWIMMING, I WANNA GO SCHWIMMING!!!" And the adults in charge had to fish his naked ass out and dress him.

I was maybe 7 or 8 as I witnessed this. He always scared me because he was the first retarded person I've ever dealt with on a day to day basis, and he was twice my age but acted like a child. I always thought he would hurt me.

>be me
>in chemistry class at uni
>there's a retard in here
>he really likes ponies
>he really, really fucking likes ponies
>has lots of shirts to announce his love for ponies
>some examples
-Rainbow Dash wearing meme sunglasses, captioned "50% Brony, 100% COOL" in Impact font
-Every character (I'm assuming) hugging with hearts all around, captioned "Friendship is Magic!!!"
-Applejacks wearing a backwards ballcap with arms crossed, captioned "Yeah, I like ponies, GET OVER IT" in Impact font
-Completely blank dark grey one with large thin white text scrawled across that simply reads "I AM A BRONY"

>constantly draws retarded pony shit in his sketchbook
>whenever he draws, the tip of his tongue pokes out of his mouth and goes back and forth across his lips
>this morning he got really into it
>too into it
>wtf-are-you-doing.jpg
>he's sweating bullets
>heavy breathing
>licking his lips at 100mph
>bobbing up and down, tapping his foot on the ground at hypersonic speed
>people are staring but he doesn't notice
>i have to know
>look over his shoulder in his notebook
>poorly drawn image of little dinosaur boy licking Twilight Sparkle's pony pussy

I tutor for a university. Girl came in asking about a concept. I try to explain it. She says she has never seen what I was writing down, and there must be an easier way to do this thing. I ask her to see her notes so that I may explain in a way she has seen before. She didn't bring her notes. I show her an analogy to what I believed she was used to seeing and how it related to this question. She agreed she had seen this stuff before, but still didn't see how it related to this problem. After fumbling back and forth for a bit, her shooting down any approach to teaching her that I come up with, I write up a sequence of steps and ask her to point to where I lost her, so that we could start from square one in explanations. She goes silent and begins grabbing her things, completely ignoring me. It was as if she was moving in slow motion. As she walks by me, she asks me to step outside with her. I do so. She says a bunch of things which amount to, "You were being intimidating," and afterwards ends with, verbatim, "I know you have no idea what I just said..." And I responded, "You said I was intimidating. I was intimidating you." I commiserate with her about me coming off as intimidating and ask her if I can get another tutor to help, she said no. She informed me that she'd come back later with her notes so that someone could more accurately help her. She never came back.

It was weird to see a grown woman ( she seemed around 35)
intimidated by me, when I was not trying to be so. I've tutored for a while and have never had that problem. She twitched a lot and had odd mannerisms. I think she had legitimate autism. Wasn't as colorful as most stories, but there it is.

>walking down the hallway
>notice sped kids about 10 feet in front of me
>5 of them
>all holding hands
>and a tard wrangler
>think nothing of it
>one of them always give me a high five
>behind him is wolf girl
>walk over to him
>as soon as my hand touches his and leaves
>wolf girl growls in my face
>teeth kept bare until they turn a corner

>come on Sup Forums
>see autstic faggots crying about nfl

>taking a bus to the new univercity at 5:00am
>univercity

god damnit user you just triggered half of Sup Forums

Spmething is wrong

mfw im too stupid to understand this graph

The left is normal and right is autism

oh gotcha

>so as i get into the bus AUTISMO is allready going storng
>bus driver notices him and gives them the look of approval for the kids bravery
>ffs some were even clapping after her yelled out some shit
>i was raised good, knowing i can't pull shit like that on public transportation as my parents tought me
>now envious of this AUTISO fuckers power to keep going on every ones fucking mind all the time
>as new people enter the bus things get funny to me
>AUTISMO is basically shouting every 3 minutes so the new passengers get freakt out when AUTISMO screeches
>At this point i lose fockus and start laughing, breaking in tears
>everyone lookin at me now as if i have it to
>stay silent
>meanwhile achieved contact with AUTISMOS eyes, triggered the motherfucker so bad even the tablet coudn't help him
>mother of autismo gets pissed now and has had eneough of AUTISMOS bullshit
>tell's him to shout is
>AUTISMO LOOKS AT ME
>i saw my moment has come, Look at AUTISMO with my crazy eyes and wisper: We're gonna die
>this gives him a super boner and now he is screeching flooping his hands over ears as in some kind of fear
>mother finally loses it
>bynow whole bus is looking at the back at AUTISMO and us
>She covers his mouth with the hand to make him shut up and yells kek
>AUTSIMO STRIKES BACK
>Bites her hand so hard blood starts dripping every where, she screams on the top of her lungs KEK
>2 soldiers in the front of the bus jump when they heard a lound fucking scream like ready for war shit
>AUTISMO GOES SUPER SAYIAN
>Screeching, kicking, jumping, flapping and eye rooling
>everyones faces have fear on them
>Somehow autismos mom managed to calm him
>everyone look relived and say nothing
>now i get really pissed bcuz he got way with that sith, i coudn't even dream of it
>so get ideam
>AUTISMO is responsive to looking in the eyes
>fucker looks at me finally and i give him the crazy look again
>Round 2 starts
CONT?

Heypil

you know we fucking want more done give us that CONT? bullshit. please no dinosaur just ruin that moms life

/thread

lol Wade

hurry the fuck up

>AUTISMO goes battshit crazy agian
>People in the front can't fucking belive it
>mind you this is my second time listening to AUTISMO in a fucking bus
>got triggered as fuck
>mom is now just yelling at AUTISMO and offering him his special tablet
>fucker even has a tablet unlike me poorfag
>autismo reaches for it
>mom drops it
>breaks in half
>AUTISMO SHUTS THE F UP
>I burst fucking laughing again
>mother gives me a look like she gonna cut my balls of
>AUTISMO goes back to himself as his mom drags him to the bathroom
>i'm still laughin tho
>people give me juding looks now
>autismo comes back
>full normal
>mother has tears in eyes
>they sit back and keep quiet
>stays like that for 15min, my stop is coming up
>have to do something more
>fuckers gonna pay for it
>head towards doors but i stop in the middle
>turn back
>stare at autismo.jpg
>START fucking screaming on the top of my lungs as the door open
>floping my hads over the head as he does
>autismo notices and as aspected he catches back up
>AUTISMO IS FREE.exe
>Screaming flooping and screaming kek
>after passing the bus driver i turn my had back in the bus and say: Enjoy the fucking ride assholes i had done it twice
>went out
>walking and lookinng at the bus i notice everyone giving me a angry look, and in the back i fucking see AUTISMOS mom giving me the finger
>today was a good day think to myself
>almost forgot i failed an exam
>remeber AUTISMO
Anyway i wrote this high as kim jong uns rockets reach so don't blame me for any grammar mistakes

not very exciting but the first encounter i've ever had
>be me in first grade
>have autistic chick in class
>we're in a circle popcorn reading or some shit and the chick gets mad at this girl for saying a word she didnt like
>starts screaming
>takes off shirt and starts taking off skirt but doesnt get that far
>aids come in or whatever and take her out
>look down and realize i ripped my magezine bc i was so freaked out

here ya go buddy

One time the two autistic kids at my school got into a physical fight, I'll refer to them as L and P. (I'd greentext this but I'm fucking lazy, you get Reddit spacing)

L might have been full-blown, train loving, random screaming in class autistic, but he was more social so people generally got on with him.

P was fucking weird though. He would spend all break periods with his 3 friends role-playing a married family, and eating tuna

To set the scene, every few days there would be a "talent" show on during lunch for anyone that wanted to get up and dance or sing or whatever the fuck.
The qt popular female group would always do a ballad performance, and I suppose the long smooth legs got the best of P, because he ran up onto the stage near the end of the performance and tried to kiss the girl that L had a crush on

Now believe me boyos, all hell broke loose

Not only was the actual boyfriend of the dancer mad, but the screeching autismo L was also running up to the stage with his trusty weaponized pencil case

P was already off the stage and walking back to his spot after a swift rejection, but L still decided to slam his fucking 400kg pencil case across the face of P, dropping the poor boy to the ground. You could see a puff of dandruff fly off P's head when he was hit

P was already deep in a puddle of tears and blood(jk just tears) before the teacher came to help, but he was fine by the end of the day

Rumor has it L is still roaming the streets beating up kids more special than him

Congratulations, you have managed to be such a loser that you envy the mentally handicapped. Lol you are pathetic mate. Are you envious that cancer patients get to smoke weed as well? Or that cripples never have to walk?

>and then everybody clapped
What is thus, tumblr?

You failed an exam at UNIVERCITY so you blamed an autistic child?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Pretty much yeah, fucker ruined my day even before it started

>Sitting at the lunch table at high school
>Friend comes back from the bathroom
>"There's some retard sitting on the bathroom floor jerking off"
>3 or 4 other friends are intrigued
>Get up to go see the spectacle
>Friends walk into the restroom, tard is jerking off furiously facing the entrance
>Friends begin cheering him on
>He smiles at everyone as they come to watch his show
>His legs are spread out and he's sitting in a puddle of urine(?) that may or may not have been his own
>Teacher comes by to see why people are cheering in a restroom
>Friends get kicked out of restroom
>Two other teachers literally put up caution tape to block the door
>I didn't see the tard or the teacher leave the restroom before I had to go back to class

I'm glad that I didn't have to go to school with these animals. In the 90s they kept them in on special schools.... or cages... I don't know-- they weren't in GenPop..

fpbp

I believe this story solely for the fact that those shirt definitions are exactly what a brony would wear. Why are they so persistent on letting everyone know that they watch that shit.

>uni
>retard
How the fuck did any autistic retard get accepted into a university? I call bullshit.

FFS it was public transporation from a city to city in which i study, take the main station so that is how i fucking ended up with them both times

Dunno. Maybe he's got some kind of Rainman shit going on. Wouldn't know by looking at what he draws, though

I worked with a kid who scripted like crazy, didn’t talk until 5-6 and still shit his pants on occasion.

Fucker scored 148 on I.Q. Test. He could find any pattern and solve any puzzle. Also had an amazing memory. Didn’t talk much and hoarded garbage.

What an asshole dude.

I work with an apparent autist who is at our city's uni. He's He's super polite and mature dude. They can be cool people that actually can accomplish shit of trained.

As his superior I can say he's actually more reliable than 18-22 aged employees in his age bracket. He takes shit seriously and I could run the whole world with a team of them specially organized in different fields (hes in school for history).

Maybe it's the news space race thing? Or population control from some other for but the guys a worker that's for sure

Typos:
space race: jew slave
Some other control:illuminati