"Oh no, they're kneeling during the anthem! Fucking monsters!"

"Oh no, they're kneeling during the anthem! Fucking monsters!"
Why are Americans so whiny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yppluSV2QLc
nflpa.com/players/sponsors\
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same people saying "nigger" is just a word, crying about some cloth. How about some consistency.

Because they are brainwashed by the media and react accordingly to the agendas that are pushed at them.

What if 20 of them did the nazi salute?
Would you have a problem with that?
What if they started the way by burning the flag in a huddle?

BTW
They are legally obligated via their NFL contract to stand at attention with their helmet in their left arm and their right arm across their chest.Look it up

Pretty much

I personally don't think they should but they have the right to.

> Land of freedom
> Someone doesnt salute while USA theme Song

President: Reeeee, kill em all

Kek

>Legally
>Contractually

these are different things.

like these hos

a real protest would be sitting out the game this is just bullshit

>he can't be this stupid...

>can he?

this is the silliest shit ever. making a mountain out of an molehill.

>one guy takes media headlines too seriously and thinks cops are gunning down innocent blacks
>sits during national anthem
>people use this as a reason to inject their political views
>now people are talking about the flag, veterans, troops, whatever

make sure you check your favorite news site for the latest on who is kneeling

>players whine on the field
>says americans are the whiners
>mfw

No it wouldn't you Mong. They're not protesting the sport. They're protesting America's values.

this
and this
also i don't think they're doing anything to help those in need by taking a knee, if they were serious they would donate to charities instead of just virtue signal for attention

no. the nfl can LEGALLY fire them... that doesn't mean they should, would or will.

a contract can be upheld by law, or challenged by law for validity. a contract is a binding agreement that means nothing if not enforced by either party entered, similar to law, not at all the same.

by that logic hes not wrong about americans being whiners

stop you're going to break his brain.

>President and the entirety of America is outraged
>Only the players are whining

Those kneeling are just being cunts. Nothing less.

Roger Goodell and the NFL threatened to fine a player a few years ago who wanted to wear special cleats that commemorated 9/11.
They threatened to fine another player last year who wanted to wear pink cleats all season to honor his mother who passed away from breast cancer.
They refused to allow Jerry Jones to put a sticker on the Cowboys helmets that honored the 5 Dallas police officers who were killed during a BLM riot.
They can fine and suspend a player for being accused of a crime that the DA refused to prosecute because all of the evidence proved that the woman who accused him fabricated the entire story.
They have carte blanche to suspend any player they decided has embarrassed the league, even if the incident occurred outside of work or in the off-season, and even if the event occurred before the player was even employed by an NFL team!

But it's unacceptable for our President to suggest that players who embarrass our country and disrespect our flag, troops, veterans, and police officers should be punished in the same manner?

Americans are also notoriously bad at trying to deflect factual insults with stupidity and denial through poorly thought out arguments that make them sound and look more stupid.

your republitard fauxpatriot echo chamber may be convincing you otherwise, but truth be told most of America doesn't give a shit

The same people whining about this say it's free speech to do the Hitler greeting.

I don't get it, also I'm not american, but isn't kneeling another way of paying respect?

tell me more about the entirety of America.
it seems more that people are pissed off that the President is paying so much attention to this shit rather than Korea, Puerto Rico, ongoing recovery efforts in gulf states. Actually fulfilling anything he promised... the list goes on, but hey them black players are disrespect gerrr tookerjobs gerrr

because they think rich people are better than them and try to emulate them

no one said that you hyperbolic douche

Trump used this as a distractment from both ivanka and kushner used private email accounts.

yeah because it's not okay for the president to impede on the first amendment.

They're making s fucking point you retard.

Insulting them insults the very constitution you faggits claim makes your country free.

Not only do you all look severely stupid and backwards for ostracising people standing up for their races rights. You all look like fucking hypocrites

>The same people whining about this say it's free speech to do the Hitler greeting.
I wonder who could be behind their posts

white people don't like it when black people defy them

Doing a Nazi salute and advocating for shit Nazis do is not the same a kneeling during an anthem for some kind of shitty protest.

I'll play devil's advocate though. Let's say they did do that what would it matter? it's their political opinions anyone whoever did it would just get fired and that would be it.

they're not hypocrites, they're just shilling their way through college

yes. but don't tell them that, their Budweiser might get warm while they're trying to fix their minds up.

because muh patriotism muh flag muh anthem

>yeah because it's not okay for the president to impede on the first amendment.

Did you speak up when Obama and his leftie buddies impeded the fuck out of the 2nd amendment? I doubt it.

>implying that you white niggers are in charge of anything
bite the curb, little boy

You should read the 1st amendment. It doesn't say what you seem to think it says

NIGGERS!!!....I-I mean Nazis...

obama was a neoliberal, you corporate ducksucking douchebag. tell me right now why you shouldn't be killed, servile nigger

muh guns

When your not busy dealing with terrorism on your own soil and tons of filthy immigrants that don't even work you have free time to complain about stupid shit. It's called first world problems for a reason. Hope your shithole country/union upgrades soon.

it has nothing to do with the anthem and everything to do with racism. White people want to watch their negro performers and not think about the problems in the negro community.

yes.

oh, oh, whitey

you losing your power? are you just a degenerate instead of the "master race"?

they do donate to charities. they also use their celebrity status to take a knee and get everyone's attention (quite successfully, I might add).

if they hadnt knelt, nobody would have heard their cause. instead, hundreds of thousands of Americans took notice.

Their kneeling gained more support for their cause than donating any amount of money could.

>You should read the 1st amendment. It doesn't say what you seem to think it says

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>Giving this much of a shit about disrespect

Negros dont think about the problems in the white community, why should we think about their problems?

>We was kangz n shit but whitey destroyed out empires and stole us from our lands
>Whiteys slaughtered each other to free us but fuck whiteys
>We cant manage our own communities, save us whiteys!

nah rather just make fun of you and your beliefs instead

bet you think of yourself as christian too amirite????

These niggers primarily identify themselves as African first. So why would anyone expect them to pledge loyalty to America or it's people? Personally, I am glad they have stirred up more division by exercising their rights.

Why? Neoliberals should be literally killed. They're defective, counterfeit human merchandise and need to be treated as such.
>beliefs
Grownups don't need beliefs. What are you, 12?

Exactly the same thing can be said about jews in the USA.
>Personally, I am glad they have stirred up more division by exercising their rights.
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>doesn't believe in beliefs
>proceeds to spew white supremacists propaganda

you poor thing how hard life must be for someone as dumb as you

Kneeling is fine, but don't tell these faggots. When a soldier is killed and the flag is presented to the widow, the honor guard folds the flag 13x into a triangle and presents the flag to the widow while KNEELING.

>white supremacist propaganda
Find me some jews that don't identify as jews first, then.

you are stigmatized

white supremacy is seen as a degenerate thing

therefore, being the coward that you are you will never admit to being one

it'd be surprised if you even admit to being a racist

This is old news now:
Here's the new news!

youtube.com/watch?v=yppluSV2QLc

I don't think they see jew as a race, but as a religion. Anyone can be jewish in the religious sense.

All religion is quite hilarious though.

Some people just fear the unknown so much they have to have an explanation.

Fucking pussies.

You're so adorable that you think I don't want all you fucking teamists put in a wood chipper feet first. You're so adorable that you think I'm twelve, just like you, and need some totalizing ideology revealed by some oligarch to make the world make sense to me.
I don't even fucking care about races, you projecting nigger. I care about culture and about people being able to work together without some rich (((oligarch))) pulling strings and controlling the food supply. How about you stop telling me what the fuck I believe and going and sucking a dick?

>Some people just fear the unknown so much they have to have an explanation.

Some people just fear the unknown so much they would kill for their mythology to be king of all fabrications.

Fucking pussies.

FTFY

>I don't even fucking care about races, you projecting nigger

haha can you even see the irony?

guess you have already established your stupidity

later nerd

imo they see it as a tribe. Jews literally think they're above whitey and should be using their shapeshifting powers to lead whitey around by the nose. Whenever you see someone in the media trying to be a moral leader, better than even money they're jewish. The religion and the deity don't really matter. Judaism is a religion about performance, not about belief. That belief stuff came from the Greeks, and so the mental illnesses that come with it.
>Some people just fear the unknown so much they have to have an explanation.
"The fear of death is the beginning of slavery."

>implying that nigger is a racist term, rather than a transpersonal strategy of exclusion
>implying that I take the judgment of a phoneposter seriously

this, nobody is serious enough about it to have any impact

Lock her up.

they are not legally obligated you fucking moron. They are contractually obligated. They are legally entitled to protest how they see fit.

How fucking dumb are you people that you complain about them kneeling and don't even understand the first amendment?

fake kneels

This. Those fuckin ungrateful, misinformed niggers should be fired.

>Why are Americans so whiny?
Because they have something to be proud of that you'll never understand because you don't.

POWERFUL

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER

IMPEACHMENT INCOMING

Why does the rest of world cry at soccer games?
Faggots.

^kek

NFL is a private corporation not a government institution you fuckin idiot. Can you protest at work during work hours or do you have to keep your mouth shut and do as you're told?

White people don't like when employees don't follow the rules.

because it's disrespectful, it's about having self pride

The relationship between the NFL and the players is governed by contract.
The relationship between the President and the players is governed by law. 18 USC 227, for example. Or are you jews too good for the law as written and passed?

Lets see 1968 they had the glove and now this. WTF is their point. Nothing will change

>self-pride
>in a corporate oligarchy
Kill yourself, servile authoritarian cuck.

Honestly, people wanting to disrespect America should be straight deported. If you don't like America then get the fuck out and go live where your nationality is from. Or better yet, get your ass sent to a middle eastern country.

Whitey is losing power and when it's gone it's going to be shitty for everyone especially niggers.

>have to keep your mouth shut and do as you're told?
>implying that's okay
Know how I know you're a bourgeois neoliberal freshman who thinks he's a valuable human being because he's inheriting daddy's business?

I work in construction faggot. They are no safe spaces on the job site and if you took a knee in protest like these stupid niggers you'd be gone.

Absolute fucking gold.

>Lots of people sacrificed their lives and families to uphold the ideals of freedom, liberty, and justice for all, but I really think the 36 seconds we spend observing this fact should instead be focused on MY RACE and the social difficulties we face, especially me as a 5-million dollar a year contracted football player.

>muh imaginary friend can dominate the whole world
>but can't have its widdle fee fees hurt
People who think the corporate USA is their feudal lord and moral compass need to be straight up disemboweled and left to die in the street.

Construction isn't a performing arts job, of course. Your job is to build the fucking thing, not play S&M games with your foreman.

Because the US are historical virgins. They've been through, like, one or two cycles of depression, repression, and release so far. If they got thermonuked or asteroided off the the face of the earth it would practically be a late term abortion.

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm not American and this applies to a lot of things

>Self entitled millionaire negroes
>Most with criminal records
>Virtue signalling
>Disrespecting the anthem of the country that funds their "sport".
>Disrespecting the country of their birth
If they don't like it go back to the jungles of West Africa.

Ah yes the same 1st amendment that is spat upon the second white men speak out.

It's like people don't understand these niggers were hired to do a job just like anyone who has a job. If part of my job was to stand at attention for the anthem and I refused to do it I would expect to be disciplined and if I continued to refuse, terminated.

Cuz niggers nigging.

Is this not better?
Is this not your natural state?
In the end...you will always kneel.

That's because you're a servile cuck who's had most of the humanity beaten out of you.

I don't agree with them making it all about their race but 36 seconds is just 36 seconds. If you really were as patriotic as you act and actually cared about the people who risked their lives for your freedom you'd spend more than just 36 seconds acknowledging that they fucking existed at some point in time.

More importantly business wise disrespecting your customers. The NFL is marketed on military and nationalism. Imagine Mc Donald's employees disrespecting the Golden arches. Think they'd still have jobs?

boycott nfl sponsors to push more away?
nflpa.com/players/sponsors\
Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell's Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John's
Pepsi