Who is our greatest living comedian - and why is it Louis CK?

Who is our greatest living comedian - and why is it Louis CK?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuyeGBSKk5g
youtu.be/6AjyopaiKqM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underneath everything else in your life, there’s that thing – that forever empty – you know what I’m talking about? . . . That knowledge that it’s all for nothing and you’re all alone.

You know, it’s down there, and sometimes when things clear away and you’re not watching anything, you’re in your car and you start going, “Oh no, here it comes, that I’m alone. . . .” Like it starts to visit on you. . . . That’s why we text and drive. . . . People are willing to risk taking a life and ruining their own, because they don’t want to be alone for a second, because it’s so hard. . . .

The thing is, because we don’t want that first bit of sad, we push it away with the phone. . . . You never feel completely sad or completely happy, you just feel kind of satisfied with your products, and then you die.

Because you cucks love seeing another cuck on stage

Are you him?

He's funny because he repeats what his masters tell him to repeat!

>be Louis CK
>signs contracts only to get money and TOTAL artistic freedom
>willing to do indie stuff with no marketing
>selling from his HTML made website
>laughs about himself
>drops truth bombs in every show
it's hard to find a substitute show when I have seen everything from him.

can you elaborate or are you just psychotic

tfw this cuck is more successful than you'll ever be

angry nigger detected because Louis can say NIGGER on stage and none of you NIGGERS can do anything about it HAHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGER!

>he doesn't know that Doug Stanhope is the greatest comedian
It's like you're not even a bitter alcoholic.

Stanhope is top tier, but Louie is god tier

Louis CK is an egotistical faggot not a comedian.

I used to love Bill Burr but he's getting too mainstream recently. I think having a baby has chilled him out too much.
His first 2 shows that I watched had me gasping for breath laughing but the last 2 were really poor.

Stanhope isnt even funny

I have a hard time deciding whos the bigger fuck up, him or joe rogan

Theyre both terrible at what they do, and together they killed the manshow

Quiet in the back set, Marvin.

The man show was shit any ways

Louis CuckKing is mediocre comedian at best, try Bill Burr's stuff

Walk your way out was absolute dogshit

His Philly rant is pure fucking fire tho.
Counting down the time left on your set against a drunk, rowdy, negative audience. And spitting pure venom too

He's another one of Sup Forums's imagined boogeymen. They think he's an agent of the Zionist conspiracy sent to promote race mixing and degrade white, Christian, American values, because Sup Forums has to pick apart and over-analyze everything, much like SJWs.

Pay them no attention, they're retarded.

Stewart Lee

clearly the greatest living comedian is donald trump

i fucking love his work

Frankie Boyle was good until it seemed he started trying to say the most offensive thing he could for a response. It was still funny but trying too hard.

It's a shame Americans don't understand his vocabulary coz I think they'd like someone like him

Louis C.K. is a whiny bitch, not a comedian. Complaining does not equal comedy. George Carlin, Bill Burr, and Christopher Titus are the only comics I can think of that do social commentary right because they actually work jokes in.

I could list out all of the comics better than C.K., but that would take forever, so I'll name the first 10 that come to mind.

Mark Normand
Kurt Metzger
Kyle Kinane
Dave Attell
Tommy Johnagin
Steve Martin
Steven Wright
John Mulaney
Big Jay Oakerson
Dan Soder

so grateful carlin is dead
otherwise nice list
but for attel

The Yanks might get some of these references
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuyeGBSKk5g

Well its not like its a white man saying Nigger. Hes a fucking Mexican. Also, you're a sad little man. Lol.

Hands downs the best comedian of all time, breaking barriers no man will ever break.

a bait worse than her attempt to be funny instead of just sad

I know this is bait, but why the fuck do comediennes like this bitch get the spotlight when there are women out there like Rachel Feinstein who are actually funny?

a) because a lot of women DO have absolute shitty humour and support her
b) because SJW know how to use a bait like this sorry ass baiter here as a politicum

this. The comedian's comedian

I'm going to have to second this one.

bill cosby is still alive, so fuck you op!

himself was a masterpiece especially while working clean.

Tom Segura has grown on me pretty recently. I also like Jim Gaffigan's "Inb4" style post joke follow-up.

comedy gold

Are you even trying OP?

her jewish uncle

the senator?!

and hotest , and most powerful. She should be president. Imagine the tweets

this

The fuck you mean? he was funny and witty.

Who is the biggest fag, and why is it OP?

>Christopher Titus
now I know you are trolling

Like his jokes.
hate his voice.

Dennis Miller or Norm

Bill fuckin burr.

link a good joke of hiiis

name would be helpful, dipshit

Bikes!?!

Patton Oswalt
youtu.be/6AjyopaiKqM

the orville