What's the best way to get revenge on my bitch ex girlfriend or what should I text her to fuck with her and make her...

What's the best way to get revenge on my bitch ex girlfriend or what should I text her to fuck with her and make her feel bad as a person? I want to have fun with this guys, help a brother out.

Post her #

Nice moustache

Like I'd trust you guys enough with that shit.

bump

Why would you want a hashtag?

do you have nudes?

So you still care for her? Than quit trying to be a bitch, and fucking with her. Fuck you

OP here. To clarify, I find her as a bitch for my own reasons. Cheating whore/said she loved me and needed me/tried to be polite to her after breakup, but continued to be a bitch. The list goes on.

Sadly, I deleted every picture I have of her.

Best revenge is massive success.

are they still in your recycle bin?

dont give her the satisfaction of your obvious bitterness, just move on with your life and find something better

I don't fuck with cloud storage. Didn't save them to a computer either.

How does it feel to be a cuck?

okay... do you have an android or iphone then?

Well I never enjoyed how she cheated, so I wouldn't know.

Samsung.

jesus christ... okay check the trash bin on your phone, if you dont know how ill type out the steps

I'm just trying to do some nice revenge. Nothing big, I just would like to make her feel insecure, cause it makes me feel good. Everyone likes to feel good.

>What's the best way to get revenge on my bitch ex girlfriend
to forget her and win @ life
nothing pisses a bitch off more than being better off

Post social media accts dumbass

post her dirty pix if she's hot

Why don't you grow the fuck up and move on with your life.
Nothing pisses off an ex than being successful and happy.

Or you can get on with the whole revenge thing....I'm just an oldfag on the internet.

KYS right in front of her, that'll really mess her up.

Holy shit. You beat me to it.

Tell her she turned you gay. It will fuck with her, and be truthful at the same time.

this right here.

You're called Jack right?