ITT: Travel to 2chan

ITT: Travel to 2chan
Bring something back

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/27/futaba.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those japs are fucking weird

its a really strange place

Let's suppose that an axiomatic system Γ is a collection of three axiomatic logic expressions A, B,
Even if there are multiple (as infinite as possible) objects that satisfy all of them as the properties of the three axioms, even if they exist as models differently, "A 'derived from A", "B derived from B ', ..., "(A ^ B)' derived from A ^ B", ... is correct in all models of the axiomatic system Γ.

fuck these chinks out here playing 6d chess while were out here playing connect 4

> This is legit their casual talkings

"Mileage improved by 20%"
It is about 10 km running in 10 liters in 1 liter that it runs 12 kilometers If you are using a gasoline fee of 10,000 yen each month then if you run the same distance would you get 2000 yen to 8000 yen?
I feel something different

Please tell me how to find the amount you can easily obtain
24 less omitted. Please press the reply button to read all.
... Untitled Name Nameless 17/08/16 (Wed) 13: 32: 50 No. 107106 del
It seems like a factor to get the gasoline price will be obtained if the fuel efficiency improves by 1%.
Assuming that the coefficient for obtaining the gasoline fee is k, for example, the calculation formula using the expected amount of money = k, the improved fuel consumption rate and the monthly gasoline fee
... Untitled Name Nameless 17/08/17 (Thursday) 05: 12: 23 No. 107120 del
"Fuel economy improved by x%" is "fuel consumption 2" / "fuel consumption 1" = (100 + x) / 100
If it means

Fuel cost increase rate = "fuel consumption 1" / "fuel cost 2" -1 = 100 / (100 + x) -1 = - x / (100 + x)
If the original fuel cost is 10,000 yen, decrease in fuel cost = 10000 × x / (100 + x)
What is it?

> mfw not two intelligent as mr wong

They have a board full of cats: may.2chan.net/27/futaba.htm

I think I'm migrating.

wish i could understand the language their interests seem abnormal western but everyday shit over there. How could anxiety exist there if fucking a squid is ok?

Two worlds. Same love.

ah classic

that seems pretty averege...

一度ロシアダーツの旅とかやってみたい
グーグルマップで見ると、日本と違って街と街が繋がって無くて、
なにもないところにいきなり街が出てくるけど、
日本で名を知られてないような街とかどうなってるかロマンある
バイクで行ってみたいけど、数年前ウラジオストクあたりで日本人ライダーが殺された事件あったからそれは怖いかな

Im starting to like those guys

you have to have a Jap IP to create a thread there, ouch

l'animay

Url pls.