Shit guys.. she makes a lot of sense actually

shit guys.. she makes a lot of sense actually

youtube.com/watch?v=pUvGA5oAZXc

maybe... just maybe she has a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>maybe... just maybe she has a chance?

She has been and always will be the favorite in this election. SI say this in the most impartial way I can, Trump has always been the underdog.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Of course it makes sense she is a neocon.

I don't like Hillary as a person that much, nor do I think she will make a great president, but at the same time I can't see her doing a bad job or being a bad president due to the vast amount of experienced aides she will have at the job.

Most likely she will win the elections, go down in history as first female president aaand otherwise that's it.

She's changing her positions more than she changes her socks. Don't really see her win but who knows

She's a psychopath and a dyke. She'll fit well in prison.

she single handedly destroyed an entire country, Libya

but sure

oh shit, now i'm #ArtilleryforHillary

She is pro muslim immigratiom. She has to be stopped.

Where can i apply to shill Hillary for money dear neighbor?

how much money have you made today?

"6 Words."

A smooth talker just like Clinton dynasty always has been. Leading a whole nation on a long, slow march into a death trap.

Trump maybe slightly less polished / more rough at the edges, but at least with changing of the guard we might have some slight hope/chance of escaping this death spiral.

She unironically destroyed Syria and created the migrant crisis for Israel on purpose. People say Trump will create WWIII, but Hillary would do it on command and shrug when the peasants asked why.

How?

filty kike puppet

she destroyed 5 countries for george soros, wesley clark, and the rest of the neocon kikes.

the refugees from her efforts are invading europe as we speak you fuckface shill.

nato bombing
did you even read her emails???

Posted in every thread $3.00 has been deposited in your account

That's it, I'm a #cruzmissilefforher

No. She would be the worst thing to happen to western civilization.

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/

I don't know I never really felt like I was on the losing team except for the once in Iowa

>6.30
>Trump says to (temporarily) ban all muslims
>Allows in the mayor of London
If seen in context, Trump most likely meant all those muslims which might present a threat to the nation, after which it follows that the mayor of London, who is such a political figure that he simply cannot be a terrorist, should be allowed in, since he cannot present a threat to the country.

However the babies in europe have no qualms with specifically banning a single politician simply because he disagrees with their opinions