>I'm a little codependent (a lot)
>she has some health issues, but I'm here to stay
>we date for six months, things are going great
>she says she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, I say so too
feelsgoodman.jpepeg
>goof around, look at vintage engagment rings with her
>she gets a job
>is a little more cranky, but oh well, I understand
>over the coming weeks she gets more and more irritable, blames it on me for being annoying and forgetful
>I let it all roll off my back, try not to be so forgetful (I am, but that's not new)
>I leave for college
>get a job first thing in new town, so that I can have gas money to drive and visit her every weekend
>I come back for first weekend
>she says she's excited
>later that night she calls me, tells me how tied down she feels with me, how she doesn't want to be so committed etc.
>next day we meet in the park, she tells me she can't do it anymore
sendmetobewithsleepyjerry.fml
>She leaves me
>I fall into deep ass depression, hardest I've ever cried in my life, face, hands, and feet feel numb
>weeks go by, don't really do much except try to function
>I come back to hometown again last weekend
>she packed all of my stuff from her house to give back to me
>the promise ring i made her is in there
>I put it on my finger, right next to mine
>we're texting now
>I miss having her
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow up.

fuck you I'm so depressed

Fish in the sea blabla

Do you know what made her just suddenly change her mind from being excited to suddenly being uncertain if she can be with you?

I can only imagine what it must feel like but if she was that cranky in the first place, having so many mood swings maybe she wasn't the girl for you. Sounds like she had not only health issues but issues with her own mental health and you can't beat yourself up over something you can't really fix, influence, or change her mind about.

No you're young and sad about your puppy love romance not working out like those in your animes. Grow up, be a man, and get over it.

I don't want anyone else nor will I ever want anyone else
she was my everything

this was true love I still can't stop crying I feel like there's no point in living anymore

she was perfect for me in every way it's my fault she's gone now I just want to end this pain

Welcome to the real world where dreams just crush your soul. 2 options
1 never set your expectations to high
2 keep getting crushed

You're right. Should just be sad forever and kys lol. Its not like she hasn't gotten over it and is getting railed by miles of dick right this moment.

wait it out. Eventually time will smooth this rough patch. That's all you can do.

she obviously doesn't love you anymore, maybe she never did, use the pain, harden your heart, never let anyone hurt you like she did ever again

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

please read "best of year one" it saved my life.

she already has another bf which just makes me want to kms even more

How is it your fault? What leads you to believe that was a cause of your own actions? How can you be so certain, sometimes, it is something completely different but while you are in this depressive state all you can do is blame yourself

or sometimes things are shit and things fall apart because the world doesn't want you to be happy

Good for her for moving on from a bad relationship. If only everyone could be like her.

guys I really need help I keep trying to call her but she's ignoring me and i'm lying on my bathroom floor crying I feel like my heart has been ripped out and danced on the pain is unbearable

that would be assuming that people have no control over their world or that things purposely don't work out, out of spite

Have you tried listening to Linkin Park?

I just feel worse listening to them

Holy shit. Please don't take psychiatry advice from fucking Mad Max over here.

All that edge useful in the wastelands?

shit like this almost makes me glad that i'm ugly and going to die alone no matter what

Bless you OP, I was in the exact situation last year, me and my girl are together again now, only took a few months for things to settle, don't stress it too much, stay casual and things will come around

You should probably understand that everybody, literally everybody that gets into the dating game has this happen eventually.
The first heartbreak is the hardest. Then you learn that the bitch wasn't what made the man and that you should be living your life for you!

user, it took me a little over 5 years before I lost my depression over my ex, and it still comes back now and again. Its not easy. 6 years of being together and she vanishes in an instant with nothing more to say other than "I just don't love you anymore".

Women are fickle creatures, just looking for someone that can provide all that they want, and are quick to jump to a better deal, you're better off single. Men are just a phone plan for women.

You're feeling this much pain because you used your girl as an emotional leaning post, so when the post left, you fell. Learn to stand next to the post without needing to lean on it all the time and if she ever leaves, you won't fall. (This is another way of saying don't rely on anything to deal with your emotions other than yourself)

it's my fault because I was too clingy always texting and calling her, she was the first girl that ever liked me so she means so much to me but I fucked it up

Kek.

that shit is normal. every partner has a right to leave.
Now let time take care of it. One day, you will get out of it and start again. Shit happens everyday and people deal with it.

So, lesson learned then? Apparently not, since your spamming her with calls while crying in a bathroom like a fucking emo teenager. Sort yourself out and learn to love yourself. THEN try for that love shit. Trust me; I'm a happily married man.

Most men go through at least one devastating, world shattering break up in their life. You're lucky it happened to you so young. I know it doesn't feel like it now but things WILL get better and you'll be a stronger man for having gone through it.

I was in a situation when I was 21 where the girl I thought I was going to marry left me completely out of the blue and moved in with some dude. Absolutely destroyed me and turned me into a whining, drunken, sad sack of shit that was constantly crying about her to anyone that would listen. Guess what m8? She came back. Multiple times. Each time I'd be so excited to have her back in my life and then she'd leave me again. Looking back now I cringe thinking about all the trauma I put myself through and how I let one person have complete control over my emotional state. Now I don't give two shits about her and get slight amusement out of watching her shitty life unfold from a distance via social media. Learn from my mistakes.

1) This hurts like hell but it is temporary.

2) She will eventually try to contact you again, whether its her trying to get back with you or just checking in. Women get a real jolt to their ego when they realize you still care about them. Ghost this bitch. Never speak to her again. If you do you will just open yourself up to hurt again.

3.Realize loyalty is something most women don't understand. You're young. Girls your age will hit their expiration date much sooner than you will. Don't sweat having a gf so young. Eventually the tables will turn.

4. Go out with your male friends. Have fun. Drink beer. Smoke pot. Do what is fun to you. The best revenge is living well.

5. If you wanna go out and fuck some sluts, go for it. Might not be the cure-all you think it will be but it'll be fun. Just wrap your dick.

6. It'll be ok

>3D bitches

You asked for it retard

You're*
Damnit.

Well user. Let's cry together, because my gf said that she was dating someone else and is feeling happy now.

All because of letting her go to "let herself cool down"

I was so naive and now I'm in my bed with my heart aching so hard that I might die from it.

if it was true, why is it over in such a shitty way? when true love ends, one or both are dead

Well now you know. Be better for the next one, be someone worth being with. Recognize when you're doing stupid shit and kill it in its crib. You're going to meet so many more women and in 15 years you'll be laughing with your new partner over how cringy you both used to act with that first one. It's alright user, grieve if you have to, but don't keep texting her. The only way to kill your obsession is to let time pass.

This is hopeless romantic tripe. I love my wife. If she died, she'd want me to remarry. We've talked about it. Puppy love is that shit that causes Romeo and Juliet. Mature love figures out how to pay bills and raise kids while still Loving, respecting and assisting your mate any way you can. You pussy faggots crying over everything make me sad as fuck. Man up. I had 26 fucking girlfriends before I got married.

>promise ring
grow up

being clingy is nothing wrong in a relationship, she was clearly not ready for real comittment. sure she might've liked you but if she behaved this way it wasn't love

Bullshit. Ever heard of smothering? It's a real thing. You can do it.
>"Hey honey. I know you're at work, but you said you'd be home at 7:00 PM and it's 7:05. Just making sure you're ok."
A handful of texts like that and bitches will ROCKET away from you in the opposite direction.

I guess so, I know that but OP is probably self exaggerating his clingyness since he's in this state right now

nothing he said so far is THAT clingy

this

What do you mean? How does a healthy male deal with his own emotions? Is there a thought process? guidelines?

Dude, you're now single in college. Embrace the gift this girl gave you and go fuck everything.

different user here, but I think i miss my ex more as time goes on. Is there like a certain point where it plateus and I just don't give a fuck anymore?

Same boat as you, OP. Was surely that my ex was my true love. Year and a bit later and I'm not so confident in that anymore. Yeah I miss her but there's only one direction you can go from rock bottom and that's up. Stay strong. I promise things get easier.

Which one was the best fuck?

sage

Fair enough, but I haven't seen him actually GIVE any real examples in here.

>Women get a real jolt to their ego when they realize you still care about them. Ghost this bitch. Never speak to her again

Truer words have never been spoken. It especially applies to younger women/girls because they're fucking IMMATURE and EMPTY INSIDE.

That ego jolt will be replaced with satisfaction that you're upset over them if you react angrily when they recontact you. Just completely one hundred percent ghost 'em like this user said.

That's not nice I was trying to be helpful

>she was perfect for me in every way
except for "her" loving you back....then again. Have you considered kidnapping and sexual slavery?

I honestly my wife into the best fuck. Before that would be the hyper slutty girl I had like 2 years before her. Ballerinas/dancers are boring as fuck. Don't believe the hype.

You're probably talking to a shy introvert with no game and low self esteem, since he's on here.

Also, that's me too.

How do I get and then fuck everything?

Your mother

I honed*
Fucking Google.

/thread

This shit saved me too brother.

You have to go through the stages of grief.

Everyone goes through at a different speed, everyone experiences it slightly differently. But you will follow a pattern something like this.

When you have bad feels, or thoughts, you need to think about it and work on it, don't just keep burying feelings you don't like with video games/bitches/weed/cars whatever the fuck you let your escape be, don't let it take over, otherwise your right back to the original problem, leaning on something else to 'deal with' a bad feel you have.

Hope this helps friendo and good luck.

Isn't that MGTOW bullshit? No thanks. Im thoroughly enjoying married life with my own home and career, thanks.

How did you hone/train her?

My ex would get wet with a look and cum only on command. I don't think i'm going to find that ever again. We're talking literally like a page out of a hentai doujin with how slutty she was in private.

If you weren't clingy, she would have dumped you because you didn't gave her enough attention. She just realized she didn't want to be a relationship anymore, don't matter how perfect you were for each other.

Are you saying we should ignore the reason for pretty much any breakup, otherwise we'll just stew on it all the time?

>being this ignorant yet still feeling able to make judgements

The Rational Male is not MGTOW. That shit's for faggots.

Oh, and I'll have fries with that please.

Honestly?
>"Don't suck as hard." "Try to take it deeper." "Now clinch your pelvic floor." Etc, etc.
It's really just feedback between consenting adults who fuck only each other. She now gives me ideal head but we're both lazy and out of shape, and I have sciatica, so next step is to improve my visits to Pound Town. And my overall health/energy. By the way, horny goat weed is awesome; Placebo effect or not.

I posted this thread an hour ago then deleted it 5min after. WTF OP why you stealing my thread

thanks for the advice and recommendation

I take back my scathing sarcasm, then. My memory erroneously told me it was some MGTOW/Chosen Loneliness/Whatever faggot, beta, "Why can't I get laid?" bullshit.

Small, Medium or large?

De nada, friend.
No, I'm not Hispanic.
Would it have been easier to just say"You're welcome?" Probably.

mate ive had that feeling of someone being my 'everything' 3 times now, im twenty eight now just got out of one of those relationships last year, trust me you will move on, youre eighteen use these years to fuck pussy and hopefully some sweet ass before girls stop giving out anal to one night stands

>The kinds of girls who DO one night stands will stop giving anal.
Buddy, I somehow think your fear is unfounded.

The tagline is "demystifying intersexual dynamics". It's got nothing in there like "follow these 10 steps and get laid with all the 10/10 women in the entire world!!11!1!!eleven!!", just interesting stuff (e.g. in the Best of Year One section, one of the posts is There is no ONE, which is well worth a read).

Small please. Trying to stay in shape, ya know?

I'm married and settled and shit, so I probably don't need it, but I'll give it a look. That'll be 5 bitcoins, sir. HA! ALWAYS ASK FOR PRICE FIRST!

I was gonna say, this, but then i saw

Try to see that there's more in life than her. There are more girls in the world. I know it doesn't seem that way right now, but she has obviously made the decision and you have to accept it.
If you try to make the best of this situation, it will make you a stronger man in the future. (I know, I know, you don't care about anything and just want her back)
If you keep having hope of her coming back, then you'll only have yourself in this crappy situation, nothing else.

Girls don't find depression attractive. The best thing you can do is try to cry it all out right now, then say: I have cried, I have grieved, but now I will move on and make myself stronger (work out in the gym, focus on important thing like work and school, work on personality traits like dominance, honesty, devotion etc.)

If she does come back to, she'll do it for knowing who you are, not because you cried rivers.

If she comes back, however, don't accept her return without consequences / changes / rules.
or else this will happen

kill her

I'd still suggest a read, but there's plenty in there about life inside marriages and relationships that I will take with me in the future.

No problem; I bought in at $0.15 in 2013.

There is always this one solution that will end your pain.

option 3: sterilization, pour yourself into work, make something of yourself, be rich, fuck bitches

Alright. Now I'm jealous. I own 0.0 Bitcoins. I'll definitely check that shit out, though. I GUESS that's good enough payment, being marriage advice and all.

>work on personality traits like dominance
Sure
>honesty
Errr...
>devotion
Fuck me. In any relationship (friendship, romantic, employment) there will always be someone with more 'power' than the other, and that person is the one who needs the other person less. Practising 'devotion' will show that you need the other person more than they need you, and this will make you less attractive. And remember, desire from one person of another CANNOT be negotiated.

For those in relationships, the posts that discuss frame and dread game are interesting reads. You might think it's a load of shit, but it'll take 10 minutes that you'd otherwise spend contemplating why the Cowboys are gonna win the Superbowl or whatever, so no great loss.

See ya down the road, friend.

cool

That's absolute horseshit. 90% of women aged 18-30 are looking to settle down and find a mate. If she's good to you, truly loves you, and you're not a codependent fuckwit, devotion is NECESSARY to an enduring long-term relationship.

Just squeeze your rage into a bitter little ball and release it at an appropriate time.

>believing 90% of women 18-30 are looking to settle down
lmaooooo

devotion is showing you care and are willing to invest time and energy in the relationship, this doesn't mean you have to act clingy / submissive

There isn't. Time to call it a day.

This feel

How's that blue pill taste m8?

Experiencing grief when a relationship ends is something adults/mature people do as well.

Yep and now every other girl will smell the gay on you. Kys or settle for a girl who is so undesirable that she'll be amazed you want to harrass her constantly with your bullshit.

Fair enough.
>90% of WANTABLE women.
Unless you want to wait for Roxanne to hit 35 so you can snatch her sweet, hallwayesque pussy up for yourself, of course! My wife was a virgin when I met her and my third V-card. Trust me, here.

LLO.

Call me whatever you want.
I'm in a 5-year relationship, we're conservative, both enjoying good education, planning to have children in the future and planning to get married.

What are you doing, fat neet?

She's fucking someone else you retard. She prolly met someone at work and then realised what a clingy fuck you actually are and now she's gone. One piece of advice: Never be clingy and never be a bitch in front of women. You're supposed to be the fun and careless aspect in their life. If you become a drag you get ditched, simple as that.

Tl;dr: don't make that mistake again

Other user here but I hope you know what you're getting into. Not saying I condone having children, not at all. But be prepared to learn the meaning of self-sacrifice. I just hope she never divorces you, but she prolly will.

Devotion like love is conditional dumbfuck. If you want unconditional love get a dog, not a wife. Lost your job? Parent dying? Tough luck but she's out the door. Self preservation.

You sound absolutely delightful at parties.
Oh.
And you're full of shit.
My woman saved 2.5k BEFORE WE WERE EVEN MARRIED and paid off my student loan for me. She has been there every instance I needed her, even when I was the one being insufferable. Enjoy your wizardry, faggot.

deifne in your own words, or an example, codependent.

You could have the same thing with plenty of people. Don't put such an ambiguous thing like love on such a pedastel.

She probably left because she met someone and thought it was an upgrade. That means you can definitely find someone better. It was probably just too soon for her to commit.

Well mr lottery winner seems like she really sees something in you. Something she doesn't find in other applicable men in her surrounding. Just be aware that we meet new people every day, and you will always be compared to them. Women settle with someone because they're convinced they're the best they can get. Might be true but their opinion can always change. Don't think just because you've won this one battle you've won the war.