Rate my girlfriend Sup Forums

Rate my girlfriend Sup Forums

Ate/10

tits or gtfo.

Jesus can you imagine what it smells like in those pants after a full day in them. Good lord.

Give contact info now

Good face. If she lost about 40lbs, she would be much better. Right now, she has crossed the line from "voluptuous" to just plain old "fat."

thicc as fucc

Holy shit! A shiny Snorlax!

Or if photoshop wasn't a thing, amirite?

Get her to lose weight.

OP you must be a fisherman.
ARGH!

OmegaThicc/thicc

kys/10 fat landwhale bitch

>tfw shes twice as big as me

3.1415926535./10

>crossed the line from "voluptuous" to just plain old "fat."
Same fucking thing. "Voluptuous" is just one of those dingoid fucking terms fat women use to feel better about themselves.
voluptuous
fuller figured
burlesque
thick
real woman
curvaceous
et cetera. It's all the same fucking shit. Fat.

Kek, lost

Boi you better watch your dick cuz she gonna eat it like the 143 hot dogs she gets for breakfast.

Well, look at the bright side. You'll get life insurance on her twice as fast.

I pity those virgin retards who give attention to those ugly landwhales because they will never get close to a normal girl, hell even a chubby one.
Pathetic.
Nice bait tho.

I agree that these words have been co-opted by obese women to feel better about themselves, but there are women who aren't skinny - but aren't obese - that are still really hot. Women with ample bosoms and wide hips. Ie, women who are actually voluptuous.

You can throw her in the pool and have your own private island/10

hot pocket/10

The rise of tinder and online culture has given fat women inflated egos, such that landwales and fuggos believe that any guy who isn't himself an 8/10 isn't good enough. Basically, what it means is that Chads are getting laid way more, and betas aren't getting laid at all. Whereas in decades past, even betas could get laid because fat and ugly chicks knew their proper place on the evolutionary/sexual hierarchy.

>If she lost about 40lbs
she'd still be 80lbs overweight

Op, why you lie?

That's so fucking disgusting.

I wouldn't date but I'd let them blow me.

Cool opinion, user.

Did you develop it yourself?

Cute face but she is way too large. Again would let her blow me but that's it.

This kind of pisses me off, I mean look at the way she is carrying herself with her head tilted and foot arched. She obviously thinks she is hot shit. It pisses me off even more because these women don't know their place. You can tell if she had a dating profile it would be something alone the lines of,

"I am curvy in all the right places that only a REAL man would appreciate so boys who dont like curves need not apply. I am looking for a man who is at least 6'3" who likes to keep in shape (heart eyes emoji)"

I have seen it all too many times before from these ham planets.

Is it photoshopped?