TRUMP FINALLY BTFO!

cnn.com/2016/05/20/politics/trump-veterans-6-million-not-raised/

Trump lied about raising 4 gorillion dollars for veterans.

HE LIED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$4 million
>$6 million
Make up your mind.

>Muh 6 million

>When Donald Trump skipped a GOP debate in January to host a fundraiser for veterans, he touted its success by citing the $6 million raised for veterans groups. One problem -- that figure is inaccurate.
>Following the rally in Des Moines, Iowa, the Trump campaign said the event raised $5 million and Trump personally contributed an additional $1 million

How the fuck do people get away with this terrible journalism?

>literally muh 6 gorrilion

Good. Fuck veterans.

>Trump BTFO
>look
>not BTFO

Literally every single time.

Clinton News Network is right. I'm now a #ShillforShillary

How will they ever recover?

Are vets the modern gods in America or something?

All Trump has to do is say he'll pay out of his own pocket or some shit and then the media will have to find something actually damaging to his campaign... this is getting pathetic

It's a non-story, and proof that the Jews are truly getting desperate:
"Trump's campaign provided a list showing 27 veterans organizations had received a total of $2.9 million to date.."

Do you have any idea of the scope of Clinton's financial scandals, selling state secrets to the chinks, etc??

yellow journalism sells

lolwut

The article itself says Trump made up the difference to $6,000,000. Are these niggers crazy?

He DID pay it out his own pocket you fat fucking stupid greaseburger. Did you even read the article or was that too hard for you?

The 6 million is a lie!

meme magic is real

>muh 6 gorillion
implying Trump won't get out from it and come out on top
the elite kikes are really desperate

this report is right i'm now an #M&MforMSM

Surely, this will be the end of Trump.

>Focus back on Trump donations to veterans
>Trump says he'll donate $12m of his own money to even the score
>Media attention on Trump again
>Nothing on Hillary

calculated

thanks for the flag lad

They're trying to attack Trump, but once again all they are doing is pushing a positive story as a negative.
>OH WOW! LOOK AT TRUMP, HE DIDN'T RAISE ENOUGH MONEY AND THEN HE DONATED HIS OWN MONEY HAHA
So they're giving Trump free publicity and talking about how he raises money for people? I really don't think Trump is too worried about this story.

WOW that is a misleading fucking title. CNN is fucking Pravda tier.

Like all these/those dipshits are going to care...

Hey guys, Roger Stone and Alex Jones were warning about Corey Lewandowski. This is what they are warning about that Corey Lewandowski.

Donald made it 6 million.
What does he mean by this?

He didn't raise 6 million, he raised 5 + 1 million. Haha, how desperate are they?

>trusting the Clinton News Network
retard
also didn't he actually raise 4.5mil from donations and make up the difference?
hell, even if he did lie about 6 million, 4.5 million to vets isn't bad.

lmao based trump

Says the NEET

it's ok no one is watching their shit station anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

isnt that still raising 6 million?

>Following the rally in Des Moines, Iowa, the Trump campaign said the event raised $5 million and Trump personally contributed an additional $1 million. But campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN Friday the amount raised was actually less than $6 million.

They go on to say that less money was donated than originally pledged. So no, 6 million wasn't raised but it doesn't really matter.

>Trump donates money to fundraiser
>literally Hitler!

> CNN
> Chris Cuckmo
> stumped the Trump
> woke up from dream
> cried cuck tears

Sorry
no pastebin = no read

Yes, but nobody gets clicks by writing
>Trump didn't lie, he actually did raise 6$m - here's the math

I wish people on this website could tell the difference between organized biased news and clickbait.

>Gibraltar

That's a country? Isn't that just a rock?

>veterans don't want your money, Trump!
>Trump didn't raise enough money for veterans!

holy christ someone end it

This is unreal. You can actually see the light go off above his head and a sparkle in his eye a split second before he drops the bantz. It's as if Trump was inspired by God at that very moment to deliver a savage blow.

And a moderate sized city that is owned by the UK specifically to cuck Spain because of the Spanish Armada.

No. They get treated like shit.

>he raised 5 million, then donated 1 million personally
>B-BUT HE LIED

>welfare babies getting treated like shit

Sounds about right.

I'm confused.

ITT: Sup Forumstards that didn't read the article

>In March, after a CNN report aired questioning the contributions, Trump's campaign provided a list showing 27 veterans organizations had received a total of $2.9 million to date, but the campaign did not confirm when the rest of the funds would be dispersed.
>Only $800,000 confirmed was given to veterans organizations, only $500,000 from Trump

Trump might as well be a lying kike

>When Donald Trump skipped a GOP debate in January to host a fundraiser for veterans, he touted its success by citing the $6 million raised for veterans groups.

Even CNN's own video has Trump saying he helped raise over $5 million.

It's hilarious seeing these media outlets grasp at straws.

>Believing a single god damn thing CNN ever says
I laughed a little bit

Wow what a fucking scumbag. I don't know how any of you can still support him, he's obviously an opportunist lying to get ahead, wake the fuck up.

He's like the establishment if it had absolutely no shame at all about its corruption.

I believed it was possible for a second. Thanks for smashing my hopes OP.

Did you read the article? They even said in the video that most of the organizations questioned said they received money but didn't disclose how much.

>Gee, I wonder if that makes up a grand total of $6 million.
>can't be confirmed
>therefore he lied

kek

Cruz missle please go

Wow, an article made of lies! My daughters would love it. In fact, the first sentence Benji ever said was "Donald Trump is not a true conservative"

I think those veterans need to return the 1 million because it was dishonest of Trump to do that.

Clinton News Network is at it again , I am now #HillaryArtillary

>hurr durr CNN is wrong but Fox news is right

conservatards

Doesn't that just make trump look better seeing as he had no qualms or even attempted or publicize the fact her personally donated a million dollars to charity.

>being drafted makes you a welfare baby

Anyone born after 1990 needs to be culled

Did he mention anything about Fox News?

You're right. I used to to support Trump, but now I'm a #cruzmissile

WHERES THE MONEY TRUMP!

>Being drafted and sent to fight in a hellhole makes you a welfare queen

see

Demanding things for next to nothing while you spent your entire life voting for politicians who plundered your social programs. Then expect to be taken care of for free and without issue.

HOLY SHIT, THEY ARE LITERALLY BANKING ON PEOPLE NOT READING THEIR ARTICLE AND TAKING THE TITLE AT FACE VALUE.

LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO.

A FUCJING LEAF

There was no need for that arrogant reply. I posted it here so everyone knew it was bullshit.

You say this being German. I bet you are fartsniffer that would have an ativan overdose if someone took away your social programs.

Must be all that salty halal cum you been drinking

>waah if you don't share my opinion you should literally be KILLED waaaaaaahhhhhh

Surprise Donald hasn't said anything about this.

I WASN'T BEING ARROGANT, I WAS POINTING OUT THE AWFUL TRUTH.

kinda. theyre like munks; they are seen as people who surpassed us but are usually ignored and left to fend for themselves

>campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN Friday the amount raised was actually less than $6 million.
>Lewandowski said he did not "know the exact number" off the top of his head
>The Washington Post reported Friday that Lewandowski said the fundraiser actually netted about $4.5 million. Lewandowski told CNN that number is incorrect.

What speculation. Such journalism. You literally know less from reading the article.

I swear to all this HAS to be a plan by Trump. No way he would just say more money got raised and then just let it drop like that.

The crafty villain has something up his sleeve.

Praise KEK for this blessing and those doubles.

mind if your wife bears my child?

>6million
>didn't raise them
6 million was a lie

>CNN
>Clinton News Network
~kek, into the trash it goes~

Well don't use caps like that.

You really have no comprehension do you? Germans have social programs well funded into the trillions of euros. Germans have not voted for people for decades that spend that money on other things (up until recently with the refugees)

Anyway, get fucked you welfare queen. I work for my social programs, while you faggots just demand it without putting anything in.

BASED

>increasingly nervous network

CAPS ARE HIGH ENERGY AS FUCK NERD.

LOWERCASE IS FOR KEKS. pERIOD.

LOW ENERGY LOWER CASERS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEE

Keep reading you stupid fuck

Meant to reply to now a serious question is trump banter on the aussie level or is aussie banter on trump's level?

>Trump lied
And the sky is blue, this isn't news. The problem is that people are to blind and stupid to care and Sup Forums will keep swallowing everything trump.

I see you're too stupid to read the article.
Want me to find an Arabic translation for you?

Get mad mad that someone points out you're just a shitskin cum drinker who is mad at daddy about all his social programs and needs to be edgy to he can still have a sense of being a man. That about sums your up.

P.S Unlike your prolapsed, cum-filled asshole, I pay for everything.

>HE LIED HE ACTUALLY GAVE THE VETS ONE OF THE SIX MILLION DOLLIONS OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET, THE FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT

fucking liberals holy shit my sides

0/10 troll. You have no argument. Please go away.

CLINTON LIED - PEOPLE DIED.

WORK ON YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, KID.

THE DON ALWAYS COMES THROUGH.

S W E D E N Y E S

Just give up on replying to him.

PREP THE BULL, SWEDEKEK

Nice ja/ck/

Where does it say Trump lied? It says many who pledged didn't donate.

Sam Hyde loves to be the bottom for trannys.