Any tips on taking shrooms Sup Forums?

Any tips on taking shrooms Sup Forums?

put them in your butt, kicks in faster, harder and you have mushrooms up your ass

1. Fast before ingestion. I like to not eat for about 6 hours before ingestion.

2. If you take anti depressants, you need to stop taking them for a week beforehand otherwise the shrooms will be a waste.

3. No dairy! This will coat your stomach and fuck up the dose.

4. Weed will help induce stronger visuals.

5. Set and setting.

First trip? Be around at least one person you trust.

Other than that, just remember that once you start it there's no getting off until it lets you.

THIS THIS THIS!

Nahh fuck that

Stay on ground floor and be alone. The best trips come from self thoughts and concentration. Have nobody around to interrupt your trip

Tips on point op

If you live with anyone else, get a hotel room and do them by yourself. Extra baller if you get a state cabin next to a lake.

Take a few days off before and after.

And, yes, fast. Can be pretty Easily actually.

>eat any sized dinner night / afternoon before.
>Go to sleep later that night
>Wake up next morning
>+12 hours of fasting done easily

dip them in cyanide u degenerate faggot

I'm scared to hallucinate. The last thing I want is to wake up in a parking lot with my own car keys shoved up my butt

This, also hydrate yourself before tripping, during tripping and after (more than usual) . If u don't you will get a bad fcking headache and feel strung out after.

Dude the hallucinations are overrated. Like you see the walls breathing and colors get really amazing. Like if you look at a tree sober its like cool its green, when ur on shrooms your like fuck, thats a hundred colors of green and i can feel the trees soul. The hallucinations are a small part of a good trip. The way they make you feel and think are the true trip. The hallucinations are just the cherry on top.

While I probably would have been perfectly fine on my first trip alone, I'm glad I wasn't.

Those first 30 minutes were rough, started to regret it with stomach aches and bad vibes, really didn't know what I was getting into having only smoked pot.

Calm people, a beanbag, and a large blanket saved my trip. Wish I could do another, but I'm married and have a kid now.

Any tips on getting shrooms? I live in an area where they're supposedly everywhere during the season, but I'm way too scared that I'd pick and eat something that will kill me.

I'm also in a state where there's legal weed so I don't really know anyone who sells drugs anymore... Where does a normie faggot like me find some shrooms?

dont do it op youll die

U have to know the right people u know? Or research growing them yourselves

Where do u live?

Aw man I'm still really scared. The most shrooms I took gave me a small buzz but that's it. No big melting walls or yellow dots chasing me around the city, I'm scared of that shit

So the fuck what. Rent a hotel room and trip balls. Cheaper then a vacation and youll be a better person to your family you fag.

Yellow dots dont chase you around the city. Its not fucking pacman. Ive done shrooms over 200 times. Never once has that happened. But if you do giant doses you can talk to aliens.

How do I find shrooms in Texas I have only found a guy selling LSD and PCP tabs for 20, but no luck on shrooms

Chew chew chew, make sure you chew them really well. You can literally taste the magic. It's a difficult taste to handle but its worth it.

- cup of beef bullion is best way to eat them if you cant stomach the taste
- first time should be with laid back friends. Don't be afraid to go out and walk around the neighborhood if it's laid back.
- You're not gonna have halucinations unless you eat a mega dose of caps
- most likely you will get tracers and laugh a lot
- don't do it if you have other pschotropic drugs in your system.
- obviously don't do it if you're fucked iin thre head

It's not that simple, user.

set and setting, otherwise do not

don't do any coke.

or else you'll end up going nuts and breaking into your high school friend's car and screaming in the street until the police arrest you on a 51-50 psychotic break

>posting for a friend

Whatever dude. Live your life. Mine won't be lived without shrooms.

Yes the best tip is the not to do drugs are bad and if you do eat them I hope you filp you shit and sit in a corner feeling sick for 8 hours and than come to your senses on. What you did is gay and never do it again

I drink them ground up in lemonade, masks the taste and breaks it down faster. I've seen effects as fast as 15 minutes. Do them with someone sober, don't fight it, remember it's only temporary and should last about 5 hours round trip. Go walk outside at some point or put on some good tunes. I recommend America and the Alan Parsons project.

I wish i could sell you some. I have too many. I live in New Mexico.

Just grow them. Earth's tongue can send you spores.

Consider tripping with a friend. Enjoy.

take at least 6 gs to be safe

My first cake many moons ago. These things changed my life for the better.

I dont understand why people start with brf cakes. Go big or go home. Im about to start another grow soon. I gotta get my syringe ready... maybe tonight.

I usually do a whole day of fasting, everything else is pretty much correct after that. When you take your dose try eating a salad or some fruit with your dose so you dont have a super upset stomach cause mushies can do that to a person, also aloe vera/cactus tea with honey after you took your dose helps a lot.

Nature is great for tripping and I love tripping during the day and the night, night is easier but shadows can fuck with you.

Enjoy yourself user. If you have a bad trip try to learn from it, theres a reason why you had one and the mushies are trying to teach you something.

I now have two jars of liquid culture for deep blue Delta and space coast strains. I started with one because I didn't know what I was doing and I'm only growing for personal use, not to sell.

(cont'd.)

and then you proceed to go through mental hell while handcuffed to a hospital bed for 10 hours, until the trip ends and your dad has to leave work to drive 40 miles round trip to come and get you. Then all your friends find out about it and act weird around you for weeks

I have 2 kids and I'm also married and I trip at least 3 times a year. It just helps me be a better me.

I did my first real trip alone and it was amazing for the first two hours, the next 4 hours not so great.

No matter how rough they ride you, always remember, it WILL end at some point. I felt I had completely lost my mind until I started doing counting exercises to distract me, doing tables worked pretty good for me, even though I was still copletely out of it and tripping balls.

Also remember that things aren't what they seem. I thought I was trapped in a sewer for hours, but woke up in my bed, I could smell the sewage and waste and was about to puke multiple times, but I pulled through and had one of the nicest visuals ever when the trip was about to end.

Oh, and don't go too hard the first time. I ate six grams of mushrooms, and that was too much. I'd say three-four grams would probably be pretty decent. But it depends on what you're going for

The main point is just remembering, through it all, it WILL end

It's also good to remember if you have a nice trip, because a lot of people get dissappointed when it ends I've heard

You can always make liquid shrooms to get rid of all stomach issues. Shrooms are made from "chitin" (same shit bug exoskeletons and shrimp are made from), and we cannot digest this correctly. So when you make liquid shrooms you are extracting the psilocybin and bypass all the bullshit.

Word, well I guess that makes sense. Do you have a flow hood? I have a ton of golden teacher spore prints, I just turn them into syringes. Seems to work out. I need to get into agar so I can find the perfect rizo growth.

This is good advice. I've also heard citrus can help boost your trip. So hydrate with grapefruit juice!

ha ha ha ha, you did 6 grams the first time? Jesus. For a first time experience Id say do 2 grams. See where you are at with this dose and maybe try 3 the next time. 6 grams is a dose for an experienced tripper. lol.

Yeah I know I fucked up, I learned that the pretty hard way. But it was a fucking great experience even with all the horror

Have been going out the last few weekends looking for them but can never get any. Any tips on where to look ect?

It doesn't "boost" your trip it helps break down the shroomies. It's actually called Lemon Tek.. and you just squeeze lemon juice on the shrooms and let them steep for roughly 25 minutes. No more then that. And then you just gulp it down. It turns the psilocybin into psilocin and it will bring the onset a little quicker and make the trip a little shorter. This may seem like your trip is boosted but its just getting the medicine to you more effectively then chewing em up alone.

You seem like you like to make excuses. Shrooms aren't for you anyways, by the sounds of it you're a faggot.

You just gotta be vocal about it, asking pretty much everyone you know. They will eventually turn up.

There you have it. Thanks for the autistic explanation user, love it.

Hey brother! It has to be done am i right!

If you know anyone who sells weed, start there. Most dealers have other hook ups.
>used to deal a lot

Holy FUCKING czech'd!!

I'm gonna be in the minority here and say be careful with that dosage ...everybody reacts differently..you'll probably be fine , but one of my buddies took too much one night ..to make a long story short he ended up doing 3 years in prison.

lol. For what?

If you can't zoom in on the atomic level of things... you did'nt take enough. Best trip I've had we were 9 persons deep in the forest (bike track beside a big lake) and 2 guys were profesionnal percussionists with tamtams. I was expecting tectonic plates to split for a while and there were dragon spectres hiding in moonlit trees. And that was with only 2.5 g (lean 145lbs for ref).

Kill yourself, you weak-ass pansy.

>drugs is bad mkay

Fag

Shrooms are gnarly. I've tripped on em like 10 times or so. First couple times were some of the best times of my life. Indescribable feeling. It was just so mind blowing..yet calming and fun at the same time.

Last few times I've done them have been a mixed bag. The 2nd to last time I did em it was like a living nightmare. Uncomfortable, stuck in horrible thought loops and felt my mind getting kinda pulled into some weird dark void. I was convinced I had gone insane and I was stuck in a time loop like Groundhogs day. I was 100% sure the only way out was to kill myself but I was too afraid to get off my couch. Awful awful time that has kinda scared me away from doing any sort of sizable amount ever again. Only did them one time afterwards but I was fucking wasted and only did like a gram so I experienced a very minor trip.

There's nothing you can do to mentally prepare yourself for the trip imo. Its just completely impossible to explain the feeling if you've never done it. Go in with an open mind Whatever the shrooms want to do to you, just go with it. Don't fight anything that starts happening. In my experience, the more you try to hold on and fight it the scarier it gets. Best of luck m8

I agree, for what lol?

Tell story user

check'd

Oh, ya, but I'm saying in general especially for a first timer. Believe me I've broken through. I've eaten 2 oz of dried shroomies and holy shit. I'm still not the same, nor will I ever be again. Real creepy shit when you're in that zone of psyches.

Trips start to feel nightmarish, when you're too afraid to explore those scary thoughts when you are tripping balls. Every time you have a scary thought go towards it and make it your little bitch. Once you have done this to all your "scary" thoughts, shrooms become an entirely different experience. There's definite levels to this shit.

Yeah if you want to go through the trouble of doing that. A lemon-tek is fine with that too.

listen to classical music if you want to trip even more

Look up "DejaVu" and why it happens. I've experienced Groundhog symptoms myself... know the feel. Near psychotic state where you end up wondering when will normal time flow resume and a neverending state of emergency... of knowing you're on a very important mission but you forgot the objective.

make a tea, you don't have to boil the shit out of the shrooms, just steeping them like you would any other tea is good enough, and you still get just as high if you strain it

Vehicular manslaughter... knew something wasn't right when we found him in the restroom with no pants/underwear on flipping the light switch on and off. We got him dressed and tried to calm him down . He was fine for a few minutes ...until he went upstairs to his parents room to look for his mom's keys. He ran down the stairs with his mom chasing behind him. We tried to stop him without making it obvious to his mom that he was clearly out of his mind...But he was FAST ..He took off like a man on a mission.

>and you still get just as high if you strain it

wrong

Ya you guys seem like fucking idiots. Glad he's in jail.

I've developed a lot of stress and anxiety over the last few weeks as I've nearly fucked my marriage up. I think we're working it out, but sometimes I can't tell for sure. Depression and shit is a bitch.

It's not that I can't do it again, it's that I need to wait until I'm sure that I've cleared myself enough to do it.

There's no doubt I'm making excuses, but they're reasonable ones. I'm not going to trip if I'm pretty sure it'll just end up being a bad one.

Anyway, yeah. Tripping is fun, just have a clear head when you do it is my point.

Don't see how that's our fault ..what were we gonna do? Tie him down?

How about making sure he didn't drive dumbass. lol. That death is on you like it is on him. Fucking idiot.

Smoke fat weed listen to good shit and be near people you trust

He took off like a fucking retard. And you let him. Congrats

dont take more than a half 8th

>wrong
nope

test it yourself and you'll see

dont look in the mirror

Dude, I've done shrooms over 200 times. I've tested it at least 20 times. You?

well I don't know what the fuck you're doing wrong, but I strain mine and get just as high

enjoy eating all the shit though

I wanted to fuck the color purple...still kinda do now