If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

bump

what rules would you make?

bump

something something no shoes
something rape
something impregnation

Every girl must dress all days as ordered by the principal on the first date

1st infraction - 20 spanks * grade
2nd infraction - public nude humilliation
3rd infraction - public nude exhibithion and free rape for an entire week

their feet will get dirty

what kind of dress codes would be given?

All girls must wear pull-ups or goodnites training pants rather than panties. If they're too fat to fit in either of those then they'll be shot (I hate fatties).

Girls are allowed only one bathroom break per day. If a girl has an accident in their training panties, then they'll be forced to wear thick crinkly diapers until a boy is nice enough to let them back into training panties (boys are allowed to request -anything- in exchange for permission for such).

Girls are subject to underwear-checks whenever they're asked to by any male. Girls who refuse to let their underwear be checked will be forced to wear thick crinkly diapers with no pants.

Girls found not wearing their training pants will be forced to undergo surgery that severs their bladder-control muscle, rendering them incontinent.

Fine
>Every girl must be wearing nothing more than a bikini at all times, the skimpier the best
>They must keep their body clean, specially their feet
>If asked to get nude, they would have to

1st infraction - Give a footjob to a male classmate and be nude all day
2nd infraction - Be nude all day and fuck a student against her will
3rd infraction - Nude for the rest of the year, even in winter, raped every day by all male classmates until she is pregnant

The desired by the principal with preference by BDSM, lingerie and pet dress.

would pet dress include really skimpy bunny costumes?

what if she has a boyfriend?

All girls are required to have at least one beta boy under their control. Beta boys will be picked from several aspects, mainly on their penis size and attractiveness, and then they'll be assigned to a girl.

The girl will be responsible for keeping her beta boy locked in a chastity cage, wearing panties 24/7, and regularly milked. Girls will also be responsible for making sure their beta boys are constantly aroused and sexually frustrated. Any time a girl has sex with an alpha male, she must force her beta boy to watch and be as humiliating toward him as possible.

Girls will be subject to random inspections of how they're keeping their beta boy, and they'll be graded on that inspection. Any inspection grade less than 75% will result in an infraction.

1st Infraction: The girl will be handcuffed to her beta boy for one whole day.

2nd Infraction: The girl must allow her beta boy out of chastity and allow him to cum anywhere on the outside of her body.

3rd Infraction: The girl must allow her beta boy out of chastity to fuck her.

"At school" fuck off summer is over fag u shouldn't even be here

bump

bump!!! :D

still here?

Threads like this make me sad wtf guys,

Female freshmen must show and/or give their panties to any students who ask for it.

First Violation -- No pants for one week.

Second Violation -- The person who asked and was denied gets to pick her underwear for a month, in addition to no pants.

Third Violation -- The person who asked and was denied gets to fuck the girl.

what kinds of underwear can be picked?

It's up to the person who the girl denied. So, really, anything so long as it's a form of underwear.

can the person decide any of her other clothes?

Nah, I personally think that ruins a lot of the fun in it.

maybe just shoes and socks as well? lots of footfags out there

Then they're welcome to make their own special rules in regard to that. I'm a pantyfetish-fag so that's about as far as I'll go.

freshmen in high school or college?

Let's go with college. I'm really not wanting to meet Chris Hansen.

i wonder what would happen when a creepy guy is really into a freshman girl, but she isnt interested

The girl would just have to deal with it or accept getting an infraction, given that there's no exception to the rules.

he would start sniffing it in front of her
saying he knows what her pussy smells like now

Yup.

maybe he still reports her anyways and says she denied him?

Hot

Here in my school, you can only enroll if you are a male or a busty female.

All males are allowed to request all females (including teachers) for sex anytime during class. All females must follow rule quietly during class as if everything is normal.

>1st Offence
Female will be tied up in sex stalls and all willing and able males within 10 meters or the room during the offence will deepthroat her by force. Males can cum anywhere.

>2nd offence
Female has to wear skimpy top but no bottom. Anyone can rape her without any sort of reminder. No severe injuries shall inflicted to the females.

>3rd offence
Female has 2 options:
>Cum collection
Female must fill 300ml container with cum the she harvested from the males.
>Sex stall for 2 days.
She will be placed at the center of the campus where males are incentivised to fuck her in anyway he wants. Impregnation is allowed and encouraged. She cannot leave her post.

Failure to complete the task will result in failing grade.

I'd make sure there are plenty of cameras around campus to verify all complaints.

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by the time they're 15 but most younger averaging around 10 and some as young as 3 or 4 if her father chooses to marry her off then.

anyone into college girls unwillingly being used by younger boys?

absolutely

can you think of any rules/punishments?

Haven't been to school in over 10 years. But, um, no bras allowed? I'd want school to still function as a school, but this would satisfy my weird fetish for saggy tits.

I'm into elementary school age girls being willingly used by men.

Make them study more.
Punishment would be thst they get bad grades.

Bras are actually what cause tit sagging. They weaken the connective tissue and lead to the tit not being to hold itself up because iit's used to being held up. Girls that don't use bras tits stay perky

You're fucking sick.

Tell that to africa. Most middle aged women there have tits saggier than you can imagine and no bras in sight.

Whoever did whatever study you're talking about is dead wrong.

any girls below a certain grade / with x latenesses / who break dress code have to participate in a monthly fuckfest, where local middle school boys are invited to the college to fuck their bodies in any way imaginable.

You are a fucking monster!

the ones who constantly misbehave should be permanently transferred to a local middle school, where she becomes a sex slave for the boys

mmm yeah, and everything is recorded and uploaded

how do you think she'd react when she's told that she's being transferred to a middle school?

also what ethnicity would you want her to be?

Hot

Writing like you're texting in the 90s. Proceed to follow him out and don't come back.

Bumb

MOAR

They have to smile at me in the halls as we pass and say hello and mean it, as well as hug me just because thsy like me for me.

For first offense they hsve to go on a date with me.
Second offense we go on a date but i cook her dinner.
3rd offense we go on a date and she cooks snd we cuddle and kiss afterwards while watching a movie while it raisins outside.

still here?

>make any rule for cute girls at school
>cute girls at school

lol
jesus fuckin jones

Second punishment is you cooking for underaged women. Holy shit, user; You're weaponized.

This user is a true tyrant.
Atleast
Is a benevolent saint!

All girls have to pee in their pants. No toilets. No exceptions.

First violation -- The girl must wear locking jeans that can't be taken off without the key.

Second -- Shock collar locked on their neck that goes off if they enter a bathroom.

Third -- Surgically damage their bladder so that they wet uncontrollably.

This is one of the most original threads on here in a while. Neck yourself try hard edgelord.

My rule is OP is not allowed to post

1st offense - he cuts his own nipples off and glued them to his asscheeks
2nd offense - he gets held down and fucked in the ass by a gang of cholos
3rd offense - we tie him to the flagpole and run it over with a street sweeper. Also everyone pees in his face