Why can't ppl separate the artist from the art they make?

why can't ppl separate the artist from the art they make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
pitchfork.com/thepitch/1437-xxxtentacion-is-blowing-up-behind-bars-should-he-be/
digitalmusicnews.com/2017/05/02/soundcloud-go-3-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She wasn't even pregnant. Go look at the police reports. Bitches can lie, x is alright at least he's realer than his other contemporaries.

what did bones mean by this?

How did he get so popular all of a sudden anyway? Mass scale internet shilling? Little kids who think he's cool? Everyone I know who has mentioned him sees him as a lolcow, but his absolutely horrendous music (which sounds like a 12 year old without experience made it) seems to have a genuine audience.
Actually, where did all those underage rappers with face tattoos come from?

The art this this little fart makes is so bad that he seems like a sympathetic person, yet he's not.
Why is this meme still discussed?

prolly making fun of pump, purp, peep...

he's good

you're mad

deal with it B)

The artist is shitty, and so is his character outside of his "art".

Hot chicken

Tell me what I'm missing

>yeah, she wasn't pregnant, that makes it okay to beat women

he didn't

she cheated on him, funny cuz being in prison for it literally made his career with #freex

He's a terrible person with terrible music. Ironic how all the rappers that grew up in the hood and joined gangs are not nearly as big pieces of shit as his suburban ass.

she cheated on him dickhead she deserves it

>yeah, she cheated on him, that makes it okay to beat women

Please go back to /r/eddit. Like I'm serious this time. This rapper is literally a fucking joke, and watching people discuss him is just embarassing.

t.virgin

it does you fucking virgin

Don't ever respond to me again

wish he stuck to lolsorandumb comedy and not political shit

t. beaters

yes and?

>only virgins don't beat women!

the guy on the right looks like grimes

Because they are people, as in human. Not everyone is superhuman like you.

if a bitch it aint ever made you mad enough to hit her. shes cheating on you

virgins wouldn't know this

Holy shit bones is a faggot, so mad that peep is winning

virgin relationship: love, respect, mutual understanding of one another

chad relationship: big dick beat wife xtreme cums

^^write this down, noodlearms

its gonna be on the test (of life)...

Yes

i don't hit my girlfriend because i'm a fucking adult

no you're a simp. whos gf doesn't respect you. don't worry you'll be back in a couple months making those tfw no gf threads. and asking for giley corey and nick drake recs :)

i already like nick drake, no idea who giley is. i don't think nick drake is that depressing anyway (yes i know he killed himself)

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

peep is tryhard emo trash

i don't understand what this has to do with nick drake

everything
if he man up and slapped around his sister and fucked her he wouldn't have died

We know it's you, Bones

Do you remember when pitchfork said that was "cool" to love criminal rappers?

pitchfork.com/thepitch/1437-xxxtentacion-is-blowing-up-behind-bars-should-he-be/

Nobody takes you seriously.

Eric Andre and Xtentacion are both such huge faggots, it's hard to pick which one is worse

because art and the artist can't exist without each other. they are not mutually exclusive

>Eric Andre

What ever happened with season 5? He's just going on vacations with jews now.

because those people couldn't get that blackmail $$$

what if the artist never created his art

t. virgin

autism the post

t.virgins

yes i cant talk about how i love whirr at my sjw school. my friends love shoegaze but dont like whirr because of that bullshit

violence against women specifically is bad

FUCK ON ME UHGH

Eh beating up someone because they cheated on you is wrong.

Also if you're the sort of person to do that it's not surprising you got cheated on in the first place.

>it's another Sup Forums scheduled post to debate about XXX, BONES, and lil peep

R8 H8 MASTURB8
>GHOSTEMANE
>Pouya & Fat Nick
>OmenXIII
>Xavier Wulf
>the rest of SESH
>G59 besides scrim and ruby

trash all

>beating women instead of beating the man they cheated on you with
And you fags call yourselves alphas

>beating other people instead of beating your own meat watching her cheat on you
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

> not living alone and just beating it to vore
this is why I rarely come here anymore

Still beta as fuck, because it shows that your emotions are attached to her behavior. The real "alpha" move would be to have other women in rotation so that you don't give a shit in the first place. Think about this, when was the last time you heard of a confirmed chad like pic related, Derek Jeter, John Mayer etc even getting even slightly upset at a woman? Why would they ever need to?

you are right and everyone else needa to go back to r9k, seriously

i know this post is ironic but i can't believe i used to think like this

holy shit

You really think fighting some random guy over a woman who you now know doesn't give a shit about you and possibly going to jail/getting killed is the smarter move? Look at how that worked out for that War Machine MMA guy.

no i'm not a fucking loser who needs "revenge." just fuck dudes instead

>people in this thread actually think it's okay to beat women

thot patrol on watch

Jesus christ, Eric Andre really likes to take this character far doesn't he?

WTF I LOVE XXXTENACTION EVEN MORE NOW

Jimmy Page fucked a 14 year old groupie and made a movie with a satanist and no one cared

because people want to fuck 14 year olds but nobody wants to hit women

even streetgangs live by a code of conduct

Soundcloud rap needs to fucking die

>actually think it's okay to beat women
in rare circumstances, if im threatened with a weapon she lost all her "im a girl dont hit me" privileges, if she's trying to be annoying and getting in my face i'll just leave because nothing makes a woman more mad than being ignored

season 4 was shit anyway. should have stopped at 3

Give it like six months
digitalmusicnews.com/2017/05/02/soundcloud-go-3-months/

I agree. The music is great but they never fucking put out albums or even mixtapes. Just a trillion singles. Give me a FLAC download and a way to group it, you fucking emo boys. And quit changing between your titles being ALL CAPS and 'all lowercase'

>the music is great
> LOOK AT ME, FUCK ON ME AY

>i just might ride with your bitch
>told her i loved her
>lying like shit
can't handle the alpha?

>pepe posting
>likes meme rappers
What a sad sight.

Is this fucking real? Of all people, I wouldn't expect Eric Andre to be the one to say this. I mean, he's even said before he likes gg allin stuff, hasn't he?

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. She cheated on him. If a girl cheated on me, it'd only be practical in the eyes of the masses to batter a woman ruthlessly until she permanently lost her sense of sight. This board is so weird, I swear to god.

what