Have you ever had a woman leave her boyfriend/husband for you?

Have you ever had a woman leave her boyfriend/husband for you?

No because I'm not human garbage.

Was nearly gonna happen to me until my crazy ex got involved

Yes. In the summer of 2009 some girl named Gabrielle broke up with her boyfriend because she wanted to spend more time with me. She led me on and when I moved away for school she fucked a bunch of my friends like the cum dumpster that she is.

Yes I've attracted girls 4 times

yep. had two mutual friends. married couple. girl got super liberal+sex positive and wanted to cuck her hubby. she wore him down into letting her do it. hubby came whining to me about how he wished he had enough nuts to tell his wife to stop cheating on him. he didn't even know who she was with because she told him she wanted to keep it anonymous. he didn't know she was fucking me.

one time while we were fucking, i asked her if she ever considered just divorcing him to be with me. she could live with me in my house and still fuck whoever she wanted. she couldnt file for divorce fast enough.

hubby came whining to me even harder about how she's now leaving him. she still didnt tell him she was nailing me/planning to move in with me. "damn, that sucks bro. itll get better, just hang in there."

day the divorce was finalized, she tells the guy that its me she's been fucking, flaunts it right in his face and he has a quiet little cuck meltdown. she tells me this on the phone. "that pathetic loser. all packed? come on over baby"

go out that night. lock the door to my place. get a phonecall from her. ignore it. then another. ignore that too. then another, and another. just let them all go to voicemail. block her on fb. block her hubby. next day she shows up at my door yelling and screaming at me. play dumb "i have no idea what you're talking about. if you don't leave right now im calling the police" watch the expression on her face as everything falls apart around her. watch as she realizes she destroyed everything just to get some side action.

I've had a married woman and two woman with boyfriends change teams.

Yes. Next question.

My ex offered to leave her new fiancé for me, I declined

no. why would i want one? if she'll do that to him, she'll do it to me too.

Good man.

Lol no.

But I have been cheated on by three separate women.

(And no, I'm not a cuck because once I found out I immediately broke up with them)

It's true, seen it happen

Believable before the end.

Yes. And it happend less than a month ago. ama

Yes. Once at a party when I told a girl few years younger than me to leave her bf to be with me, more experienced and would appreciate her etc lol. Got a text the next day she had dumped her bf and wanted to meet up. Could hardly remember her face or what I'd said plus was in a relationship at the time so deleted number and didn't answer her texts and calls. Also, the mother of my two children is also stolen goods. 9 years and counting.

Yes.

Cool story, bro.

my current gf was in a physically abusive relationship with her ex

when we met she dropped him in a heart beat so that we had a chance to be together. she said she never had the courage to leave him (her finances were tied up in property they owned)
we've been living together 2 years now and never had an issue.

I'm 27 she's 25

Tell the story.

I cheated on my wife. I really regret it, but she forgave me. We are actually happier now, but definitely still healing.

Married woman with three kids.
Single mom.
Single.
Married woman with two kids.
Single.
Married woman with three kids, (#2)
Married couple (MMF, no anal)

Tinder is both a gift and a curse

not sure what to tell you, but thats what happened. i didnt actually call the police. I just went back inside and finished eating and eventually she left.

My current fiance of 5 years did, but her boyfriend was a cuck that barely interacted with her so it's cool

No, I used to screw a couple of army wives whilst their husbands were overseas but it was all about sex. I'm also currently cucking a mate but again it's purely physical.

Well tgis thread was a let down.

first girlfriend i ever had. and then she left me for her next bf. then i realized shes a slut and thats just what she does.

Yes, I had a huge crush on a friend of mine and after about two years of chasing her I got her to leave her longtime boyfriend. After a few weeks I realized I had nothing in common with her and she was boring as hell. My feelings for her began due to her good looks and then I had created a version of her inside my head that didn't match the real her at all. So after years if work, we split up after just a few weeks.

my best friend wants to leave her husband so we can be together, BUT they have two kids and i really dont want any of that. i still live with my parents.

Bump

>be nerdy growing up
>My gf got super fat
>Best friend grew to be super nerd
>his gf got hot
>I got muscular as fuck and became more of a normie hanging out with my blue-collar coworkers
>Friends gf had an affair with me
>kicked my gf out for being a fat lazy jobless slob
>Friends gf moved in and is now my super jealous girlfriend

She's become such a homebody. All she wants to do is spend time with me.

I've fucked a married woman. Didn't know until she got called by him one night. She usually wants to fuck the moment he leaves for work in the morming.

My very first girlfriend (when I was 14) left her boyfriend for me. Pretty balsy on my part if I say so myself. Her Boyfriend was the school bully.

Did you say you were married on your Tinder profile? If not, how'd you manage this?

If that's actually true, I think it's great and you really did the guy a favor.

I knew a guy through a friend and we went over to his place one night. He went to bed early and my buddy left so just me and his wife. She seemed cool and somehow we ended up saying we should hang out sometime as her husband didn't drink and she was looking for a friend to hang out with. There was a concert coming up (Ramones I think) and she called me and asked if I wanted to go. I went out with her a few times and we hit it off but I told her I couldn't keep doing it because she was still living with him. Her husband calls me one day and asks if I can help him move because wifey just threw him out. I help him move. Fucked her a few times but sex was boring so I ended it.

Yeah, my current fiance left her husband for me after a years long affair. We are both very happy. There is a stigma surrounding our relationship and we have had some rocky times, but we both trust each other.

/thread

>everyone around stood up and started clapping
>music started playing and faded me out as I turned and smiled to the camera
>I am actually a virgin

I was able to fill in the end of that story for you

Got together with my now ex wife, was 16, took her from a 24 year old marine.. Lasted about 5-6 years.. Got with another female.. Moved in with her ex. I cucked her ol man horribly.. Was fucking his girl on his couch, and had his girl and mine in a threesome on his bed numerous times.. Finally kicked my girl out. Got with his. Shook the fucking house some nights.. I made sure he never slept. And he never said a word to me.. Ended up moving out with her to go elsewhere. It lost its amusement.
And a few others that aren't as amusing.. But moral of the story.. Don't get with somebody via an affair/cheating.. Ive never seen it work out.

>sex was boring
>when she has a roastie
Why won't modern man accept the reality that marriage should strictly be reserved to younger girls? They are still young and lively and willing to please you ANYHOW!

Yes. We fucked and thensaid to to her because she was crazy and wanted a baby. So she went back to her cuck of a bf and they had a kid not long after. Either its mine and hes raising it or its his. Either way hes stuck with her. She is batshit crazy. Also crazy hot and crazy in bed.

Said no*

That just shows what a whore she is and it could just as easily be you she leaves for someone else.

.. I am . this user is right. I mean. They never did cheat. But not gonna say they weren't going to eventually. I'd of bet on it.

hahahaha i love it good story true or not

I've stolen 2 girls before. The best objection handler if they initially say no to dumping the guy they've been dating for two years is: "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you checked 'married' when you filed your taxes last year. Oh wait, you didn't? What did you check then?"

Yes. She wanted my dick and we ended up fucking

single. nice, that could work

Became friend with a new group of people. Befriend this skinny big titted bitch. Her boyfriend was a dick. I just gave her attention. Soon conversation went from casual to fucking. She was fun

i had 2 women have affairs with me, one made it clear she wanted to leave her husband for me but I wasnt really interested

Basically I have.

>Girl I met in physics 2.
>She was an absolute gorgeous girl, smart, funny, beautiful.
>Her bf from highschool was a looser, failing his classes at a community college, do nothing know nothing kinda mother fucker.
>I don't know she has a bf for the first 4 or so weeks of knowing her, put on the moves but she stops me and explains.
>Stop my advances but keep up the friendship because she has hot friends.
>Give her massages, have her over for birthdays, the works.
>One day she invites herself over for a movie.
>She's in tears, says she just broke up with her bf and needs some company.
>Turns out her bf had been skipping all his classes and she let him go because she knew it wasn't going to work out long term.
>I put on a good movie and cuddle up close to her, tell her that she made the right choice and no one would blame her for having limits.
>Kiss her forehead and tell her its going to be alright.
>She kisses my cheek back and thanks me.
>Throughout the movie we trade kisses back and forth, forehead, cheek, neck (why do girls always seem to be weak there?), untill I go for it and kiss her lips.
>She melts in my arms and we start making out heavily, the movie forgotten.
>She stops me from going too far as she is still feeling down, but I do get a good lookat her boobs which were perfect in every way.

We eventually fucked quite a bit over the course of a couple of months until she decided to end it with me. I always regretted not getting into a relationship with her as she was pretty much perfect for me, but she probably saw me as just a friend in the end.

No... but I have helped quite a few fat depressed milfs from Craigslist cheat on their husbands.
Some really love their SO, but can't stand the horrible sex. Usually the guy knows.
Some are just addicted to sex and don't give a shit about the guy.

And most are sick of accepting they made a bad choice all together... Usually comment on how nice my place looks for a single guy, wish their husband wasn't so lazy, wishes they stayed single.
Don't get lazy. Don't get fat. Don't make excuses for sex. Tell your SO she needs to get that fat ass to the gym if she wants to be man-handled like a fuck doll.

>holy shit let me leave my boyfriend because of your "witty" disguised pick-up line

Come on, user...

I've had a woman leave her kids unattended to play with herself for me and lick her cum/piss off her bed sheets

Wow let's all play spot the virgin!

Oh boy. See you in a few months to a year.

>Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you checked 'married' when you filed your taxes last year. Oh wait, you didn't? What did you check then?"
Haha dude are you high? Do you honestly think any girl is gonna fall for that retarded shit LMAO

This.

Wow, you sir are a real faggot, not gay perhaps, but a faggot nontheless.

Yep boyfriend and nearly a second time but fucked up

Being around me made my current wife realize how garbage her fiance was treating her (he sold her stuff for weed, constantly came home drunk or high, would disappear for days at a time with no contact, generally treated her like a housemaid and didn't respond to her needs). After she dumped him for me it came out that he had been cheating on her with a crackwhore. Go figure.

Happily married for 4 years after 3 yr relationship and we also have a 1yo daughter. A slightly scummy way to meet your significant other, but then I remember how much of a dirt bag the other guy was.

this

So here's a completely true recounting here for you all then. I was married for 7 years, got married at 20. She stopped sleeping by me and blah blah blah, I was lonely and met someone else at 27 that lived in Portugal. I was married, and she was in a 7 year relationship too. We talked and were immediately friends
Best friends. Talked everyday five hours a day minimum and fell in love. We did kind of fuck around, online, and arranged to meet a few months down the road. I left my wife, but she didn't leave him for a while. Kept fucking me and him, complicated stuff. Anyhow she left him too, and completely cut him out of even talking, and I came up there, we fucked and confirmed we would be good, and now we are waiting for the fiance visa.

>inb4 she took all my money in the divorce

Yeah my current wife was engaged when we got together.

Pretty sure this was a Chappelle's Show skit.

Yes, but if she would do it to the other guy, she'd do it to me, so it was nothing more than sex for me.

I try my hardest

Evidently

Yup. I dated and fucked the shit out of this one chick i once met on fb. I eventually got tired of her pussy and asshole and started to fuck other women . I lol'd one day when i noticed that she changed her fb status to single, when she called me with the great news i broke it off telling her i wasn't feeling it anymore... i know i ruined her life because she picked up a meth habit not so long after that.lol

they do if they're unhappy, and are already attracted to you. it makes them think about how they really aren't all that tied down. it's not like they're married and have 3 kids; a boyfriend is basically nothing

No, but I've gotten close to being the other... Glad I didn't though.

Do you not like that?

My current girlfriend left her husband. She's 47 and I'm 22 (we've dated for 3 years now)

Oh my, if this is true, you are my new hero.

pfft
chya
like fiddy times AT least.
see every woman cheats, but that doesn't mean every woman will leave her cashcow for you, not unless you're awesome with a 20 inch dick like i is

Ever regret it?

Yes. He sucked and everyone hated him anyway. Multiple people thanked me.

Should have accepted, had sex a few times and dumped her. You should of saved her fiancé.

Don't you people have a shred consciousness to not do this? Sure, some turn it around like , but honestly, you're all fucking terrible.

That's some serious age difference.

No op but gilfs are awesome. The best ones are the ones that have had a lot of children already...loose pussy has a bad stigma, but let me tell you it's amazing because it opens up new sexual activities like fisting, dp,etc..nothign beats fucking a woman at the same time she has a vibrating dildo up her pussy and asshole..

Yeah, but sometimes she's exactly what you want in a woman and you don't want to chance not meeting another like her.
But then again if she leaves for you, she'll leave for the next guy. Kinda the flaw in my logic.

>but we both trust each other.

My high school girlfriend left her longtime boyfriend for me when I re-entered her life. We were together for 4 months, then I GTFO cuz she totally wasn't worth it. They got back together and eventually married. 2 idiots; a match made in heaven.

A lot of my family and especially her's (since she left her husband) find it uncomfortable. But were both adults. She has a daughter who's only two years old than me. Some family has come around to it thankfully.

yep. on the right

Sleeping with my married step sister a few days out of the month, cant really steal her but still pretty good.

>we trust each other
Yeah, just like I trust she's fuckin' some Chad.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Robert?

Yup. It was a complicated situation where a friend started dating a girl he knew I liked just to try to fuck her. She refused to get with him (religious and all) but for some reason was none-the-less infatuated with him for a while. He kinda treated her like shit though and she came to me for a lot of support through the relationship. Ended up having feelings for me too. At first I told her to fuck off and talk to her bf about the problem. Instead of being mature about it tho my friend just started being shittier to her and also never forgave me despite my loyalty to him as a bro. Eventually got sick of his shit. Sexted the girl, she broke up with him the next day and started dating me a month later. That lasted for 4 years. Wasn't worth it. Damaged my friendship with the bro (sad event tho he was kind of a dick), and I was never proud of sexting her before they broke up. Got to bang her tho.

Imagine if you had written all of this and no one replied.

Women don't have a shred of loyalty in them. They always go for the better guy. The ONLY way to not get left is to always be the best option they have. A lot of factors go into this, including how long you've been together. This is a factor because of how long you've been building a life together, and also makes you more likely not to leave her, relationship stability. A woman isn't going to dump a guy she's been with for 10 years because another guy comes along who's a little richer and a little more attractive. But if some famous millionaire starts hitting on her, say goodbye.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is, it's not about the type of woman she is. It's not like "oh she left her ex for me so she'll do that shit to me." All women will do it under the right circumstances.

kek

My wife of 12 years left her husband of 20 years for me. She likes the way I fuck her.

Probably would feel just as indifferent as I still do. Thanks tho dude

Jesus look at all the roastie whores getting triggered of this post.

If bait then 10/10. If real then you are a god among men.

Good luck with that one.....