If your guitar was not manufactured in the United States, it's not a real guitar...

If your guitar was not manufactured in the United States, it's not a real guitar. It's a toy intended for children to learn how to play guitar on. It has no use in the studio, in live performance, or in the hands of someone who actually knows how to play guitar. If you seriously paid four figures on a guitar made in the Far East from some brand like Ibanez or Schecter you are a moron. you paid over 200% the price for a toy when you could have gotten a Fender, Gibson, or PRS actually made by real luthiers instead of factory workers in Asia for the same price.

this board is utter trash lately.
>le funny b8 posts
kys

I wish I could be this blissfully ignorant

its 2017 it don't matter guitars are made anymore trap and hiphop rule
rock is dead OP sorry to tell you.

inb4 rock will never die
inb4 le wrong generation

Mine's actually pretty decent for being a strat copy made in Korea or Japan.

>giving one shit about equipment
why don't you make some music faggot?

My Mexican Tele plays better than certain American ones I've tried.

Stay mad pleb.

>implying any guitar not manufactured by a european luthier who has been mentored his whole life for this is worthwhile
lol solid b8 kiddo

japan is superior

why do people care so much about who made a guitar? Its a piece of wood with strings on it. add in an amp and all electric guitars sound the same anyway.

Literally wasting thousands on a guitar just to say its made by a certain company is dumb.

this is a very shitty thread

this is bad bait

its not bait

True. Tone is in the hands obvi

What if my guitars were made in FujiGen Japan?

Do you even play guitar? Just wondering.

its 2017 you tard
guitar and rock is dead for the most part deowitit nikkuh

Take that as a no, now that explains it. Unless I'm getting baited.

This.

I went out of my way for a JP strat and it was the best choice I've ever made

>funny kek b8 bro

but seriously if your strat wasn't made in Japan or Mexico you're wasting your money

>ameritards think they can match glorious nippon quality
admit it, japan does american culture better than americans.

Can confirm, Ford and Chevrolet is shit. Hondas are forever, literally.

>1957 classic honda civic
you see where you being poor makes people with money laugh? this is about sexy american dreams not your poorfag meat hook reality

>Paul reed smith
Ur so gay op

Most of these fucks are pretentious posers. A good instrument can enhance the tonal capabilities of a good musician. There's nothing inherently bad about using a prefabbed instrument as long as you're ok with breaking it in and doing a little bit of craftsmanship to set it up to your liking. desu though this applies less specifically to wind and bowed insturments

Gibson and PRS are garbage

>post a Fender Memetocaster

ooh I see, nice bait there

Niggers suck

Like they will ever mastered any guitar

Umm this is a racism-free board so let's cool it with the n-bombs ok? First and last warning bud