What happened to her??

what happened to her??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZYLOgHRa0w
youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I
youtu.be/MmVYbeNyYEo
youtu.be/S1-sq2LBMso
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009186/Jamie-Minor-Missing-Texan-hostess-body-trapped-air-duct.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ghost niggas got her

look at that ass it's nigger bait they dont even have to be alive niggers they'll travel through dimensions for nigger bait ass

kek

vid???

Nigger, link??

She went to go chill for a bit.

>chill
aks ride black cocks

Story?

you havent heard? its kinda complicated. this girl was at a party in a hotel and at like 3am her friends called her mom saying they lost her. the next day, they find survelence video from the hotel of her walking around super drunk in an abondoned kitchen in the hotel. she was later found frozen solid in the walk in freezer
a lot of people think her friends did it because her one friend did a live stream at the party and some people say you can hear the girl say “help me” in the background but i dont beleive it
youtu.be/DZYLOgHRa0w

see above ^

i wanna know what the hell she was doing wandering around in the kitchens. wasn't she at the hotel partying? who the fuck leaves the party to wander around in the kitchens.

probably just accidentally got herself locked in the freezer till someone checked it. as i recall she didn't have signs of being beaten or raped sooo just froze to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I

>stupid goys doing jew things
neat.

Kenneka Jenkins, black teen, gets drunk, goes into walk in freezer and dies. Blacks blame everyone and try to make money off her death.

It's probably her Jew friends

actually just watch this video lmao
youtu.be/MmVYbeNyYEo

So a normal day in america, got it.

yeah, probably unintentional suicide

''It's just another nigger dead'' - NWA

dead nigger storage

>nigger gets drunk and freezes itself in kitchen freezer
>somehow white man's fault

tbh accurate

ICE TO MEET YOU

What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!

In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!

WALK IN FREEZERS HAVE A LATCH/DIAL TO UNLOCK A LOCKED FREEZER FROM THE INSIDE????

The Ice Man cometh!

She got drunk and walked into a freezer apparently

what part of drunk nigger do you not understand?

It's sad how being fat is becoming socially acceptable.

yo youre all going to hell lmao. still love you tho

go to bed Carlos

OMG
youtu.be/S1-sq2LBMso

Freezers DO NOT lock people in. To lock someone inside you have to lock or block the door from the outside. If she was stuck it's because someone put and kept her in there. If she wasn't stuck, she was probably just super drunk and wandered into a cold ass fridge/freezer and passed out.

Fucking nailed it. Couldn't possibly have summed it up better or more concisely.

Well fucking done, user.

So thats the use of a pudding pop.

Yeah, they do, or at least it's possible. More likely she got into the freezer and finally passed out, then froze to death in her sleep.

Bottom line, dumbass got herself fucked up drunk, and died of stupidity. No one to blame but her and the dumbass friends who let her wander off.

exactly. some ppl are beinng retarded and think her friends did this to her on purpose but she clearly was stumbling around alone in the kitchen, the freezer probably felt good since she was drunk out of her mind and passed out in there.

youre evil omg lmaooo

The locks can be undone from the inside. It's not like the movies where oops door closes behind me now I'm fucked!

BTW I agree it was most likely wandering in drunk and passing out.

Ever heard of a broken latch? That's all it takes to keep it from opening from the inside, whether it's locked or not.

But again, she probably just passed out.

She was drunk and got trapped in the freezer. Just like that chick a few years ago who tried to climb in the air vent stoned and then couldn't get out:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009186/Jamie-Minor-Missing-Texan-hostess-body-trapped-air-duct.html

Thats what that nigger get the got for trying to po peimp walk fo mo drink drank

Tldr

Nigger trying to nig gets noggd for freezing herself to deth when looking for booze to rob

the person on shift could've not realized there was a thief in there and locked the freezer.
no one checks the freezer before locking it
she probably didn't even try to tell him she was in there cause stealing goods or whatever

Broken in what way? Twisted and stuck there? A busted latch would let you push the door open unless it was intentionally bent in a way to make that impossible, but then she can't open it to get in there in the first place. I've worked in kitchens for 20 years, trust me those things are built for the safety of the person in side, it takes intentional tampering or like in this case, passing out to get "stuck" in there.

>She may have been trapped there days or even weeks before she died and was in a part of the building where her calls for help would never have been heard.

Jesus

>Nigger trying to nig gets noggd for freezing herself to deth when looking for booze to rob
guaranteed this is what happened

They unlock from the inside. While it's possible she didn't realize it was locked and was too drunk to figure it out it's more likely the combination of being drunk and cold made her pass out. Freezers are generally the first thing locked down by chefs at the end of the night, and empty kitchen would already have a freezer stocked full of valuable food locked up.

Yea......it's really fucked up. She was so pretty and apparently when they found her she was a putrid, green corpse. What a horrible way to die.

She wanted to turn into Frosty the Snowman.

was it like a giant walk in freezer or one that holds ice bags in it at the gas station?
If its those big ass ones I could see how someone could die in there
I have one in my work and even just walking in there for 15 seconds to get a bag of ice is painful
and the door handles on the inside are weird I could see someone not being able to figure it out especially being drunk and panicking

i think the freezer in the pic is what she died in

where? that huge room? is that whole room just one giant freezer?

inside the door the guy in the pic is walking into

She dindu nuffin

She a victim

Her family deserve that lawsuit money

And we need mo money for dem programs

we don't even have the autopsy yet so for all we know it maybe was alcohol poisoning
you can die in a freezer that's cold enough in 20-30 minutes probably less

It's the fucking hotel's fault for having freezer, they should have known from before hand that a drugged dindu was going to walk into it and die. The family needs reparations from slavery also.

I don't think so

> (You)
>>Nigger trying to nig gets noggd for freezing herself to deth when looking for booze to rob
>guaranteed this is what happened
GUARANTEED

at least it was painless.

If she fell asleep, it probably was one of the least painful ways to go.

not so sure lmao

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

honestly she was clearly too stupid to figure it out. i mean if she was wasn't such a waste of space she'd probably of had a job that involved food service at some point and understood how freezers work.

instead she din du nuthin with her life and now wont du nuthin with the rest.

coulda been a kang if she only knew how a freezer worked

nobody came out and said they locked it

when's the last time you got an A in a class? you'd probably shed tears for a C

of all the places to have a camaera, isn't the freezer one of those places?

Of course you can die in them, that was never disputed.

exactly! they said there is no video of her entering the freezer, there was no camera. weird as hell

It's a required safety feature to have the door unlock from the inside regardless. I'm every walk in freezer I've been in, it's just a knob that you push. In over half of them, the knob was broken off and all that remained was a big threaded bolt that can still be pushed. She may have encountered a broken one, didn't know you're supposed to push it and was too drunk to think logically anyway. It could have even been stuck, in which case, you have to grab a frozen ham and bash that bitch. A friend of mine worked at a place that had an emergency piece of wood, for pushing the emergency release. Basically all that was needed to prevent a drunk person from dying in there was a sticker that says push this to open.

Shit, after I posted that, I just thought, maybe there was no light in there. Her friends had her phone. She might have died panicking and drunk in a pitch black freezer.

there is a hyper realistic, gritty and scientific reason for this ok? there is no life after death, you cannot come back from the dead and there is no god or all powerful. I am so sorry.

fuckkk dude

you have a point. It's the fault of the white men who invented modern refrigeration, they are the ones who are to blame for her death, now we need reparations for refrigeration.

Welp, just another case of black in black crime

I really wish retards would stop trying to make this more than it is.

Dumb fuck got drunk as shit at a hotel party because her parents are irresponsible and raised a shit head for a daughter.

Underaged drunk daugheter who probably had other substances like marijuana wanders around hotel in stupor and makes way into walk in cooler. Ends up passing out in cooler.

Like 8 hours of freezing temps with skimpy clothing = dead.

There is no mystery.

Her parents are retarded. she was retarded, her friends are retarded.

Jesus Christ. Hands down stupidest thing I've read today.

And you're retarded

How so?

More importantly anyone got pics of her tits? She had great body, and dick sucking lips.

This, you fucks are idiots and have obviously never worked in a kitchen

dude, she it was fucking hot even frozen. It must be a autopsy photography ¿but who to pay?

Because he got trips

Poor girl was probably drugged.

I found the guy with 0.00 friends who has literally never been invited anywhere by anyone.

xtasy by yourself + stupid + access to freezer = death ?

i like how her mother disputes police report ... is there more to this story yet ? like are the parents sueing yet or something ?

Sup Forums users making everything into a race war

Assuming that is the story, it's fucking obvious -

She was drunk, wandered off, walked into a freezer (I assume this is a condemned kitchen hence it being abandoned and the lack of a safety release inside the walk-in, or she passed out) and froze.

Occam's fucking Razor bitches. Learn it.

nerve gas

I like how you have to be a retard to not be a retard/social outcast.

I drank plenty and did several hotel parties in highschool, never EVER was I dumb enough to think falling asleep in a freezer would be a good idea.

Nigger was too drunk to know kitchen is abandoned before looking to rob it for bottles

What's Occam's fucking Razor?

funny thing is when you're 50 you'll still be trolling internet boards but from a public library

she became a nigger that never nigged

This is so true... I'm 34 and literally sitting at the back in a public library browsing Sup Forums and Reddit.

don't they have motion detection in places like this? i know if i wander around a banquet hall at night in a hotel, security typically drops by to make sure nothing is afoot. i bet the security guard was sons of the police chief

you're deifnately retarded. you're a drugless, drinkless virgin with no parental guidance