Ever fucked a girl who was bigger then you? like taller or just weighed more?

Ever fucked a girl who was bigger then you? like taller or just weighed more?

There's this one chick from my class that I think would be down to fuck however she is a bit taller and probably weighs like 20 more pounds then me. I'm 150 never been with someone with more mass than me

My gf is taller than me.
Really, this changes almost nothing.

my fucking god what a body in pic related. but also yeah tall girls (specifically one taller than you even if she's like 5'6) are underrated. theres nothing degrading about it and it actually makes you feel powerful because that's something that's bigger than you and you're controlling it.

it's a very weird thing.

He's right, it's hot.

I'm an 18 year old scrawny ginger
My ex is a chubby blonde who's shorter than me

Changed nothing
Didn't matter

Miss her

Nice digits.

I've done taller chicks, it's fucking hot. Fatter chicks are less hot, but as long as you're on top there's no problem.

I used to dick this bitch that was bigger and taller. She would suck my dick and finger my ass. Ride me and choke me

you're lucky you got dubs beacuse what u just said gave me std

do tell...

I know what you're thinking.
But unless you have a micropenis, it won't make a difference if the girl is taller than usual

So, do you ever get any odd co/mments or looks because of this situation, or no?

No, because we're both quite tall anyway (183 and 195 cm). Btw she's very slender. Not I.

OP here

I dont have micropenis however it aint long either. She has a big ass and I'm scared I wont have enough dick to reach in.

yeah , my gf is like 7.5 inches hung flaccid

im 7.5 erect at best

Well... If your penis is "not long", you can't "reach in" a lot of girls, don't you ?

Anyway, it may be a risk indeed.

No I'm not a manlet

/thread

penislice the faggot

Tallest girl I've been with was a little under 6 ft, however I'm 6'5 so she was still much shorter than me.

>tfw you will never have a taller qt hold you tightly as you pump her full

This feel

in highschool i asked a girl to dance at prom because no one wanted to. girl was 6'8, i am 5'11
fucked her afterwards all night and she took charge like a boss. i feel sorry for whoever the cleaning lady was at hotel because we did it EVERYWHERE.