Hey guys, I was wondering what are some easy fake drugs to produce...

Hey guys, I was wondering what are some easy fake drugs to produce, like something for example usuing stay alert pills and doing some shit and being and to pass is for "low grade coke" or even just something like looks exactly like meth and gives you a little crank, if so any guides or directions would be awesome, deep web links as well.

Go to darknet for that not Sup Forums

any links? on making and passing fake dope specificly not to buy and browse?

Send pics after a pissed druggie kicks the everloving shit out of you

Purchase modalert online. It's easy to find and ships readily.
Buy benzocaine powder, caffeine powder, succralose, and a Mortar and pestle.

Crush all the pills, to a fine dust.
Mix 60% modalert, 25% benzocaine, 10% caffeine, 5% succralose.

Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then break down the cake.

????

Profit

buy paracetamol crush it tastes like coke

no body robbing me, I'm the one doing the robbing around here, 21 21 21 21

and I'm looking for something fast to purchase, I just seen a thing about thake baking soda and liquid oragel mix it into a container and microwave for 15 sec let is set bust is up and it nums when crushed and it smokes, in that case oralgel and baking soda > 3-500% profit

Buy butt loads of San Juan cactus

Run through a food processor

Put in a large pot, add deionized water. Bring to boil for 15 minutes, stir and mash pulp for duration.

Simmer until reduces by 50%, filter out pulp and skins. Cool, sell "peyote" tea....

once again I'm looking for something easy to pick up from Walmart my nigga lol I'm not trying to buy a cactus, I maily wanna be able to mix up a tub of 5 hour energy oragel baking soda and lydocain powder and pass it for speed/crystal/cokemeth whatever it will pass for, side not I'm a supplier and wouldn't mind hitting alick off some real crack heads who wouldn't know the difference unless there mouth went numb.

Make some crocodil

Well you sound like a really lazy nigger, if you aren't willing to buy the simplest things online and turn a profit. You truly should kill yourself

tell me why tf I would want to buy some shit online rather than hitting up Walmart tmrw and having some shit rdy to roll by tmrw evening noob

Like i said before go to darknet for more reliable information. All u get is here is shitpost.

Also u a lazy nigger if you not willing to buy simple things online. You can buy cactus at some stores too

once again Hillary Clinton I have baking soda in my fridge, if possible I would rather walk in Walmart and pocket some liquid oragel and be done rather than ordering and waiting for shipping neckbeard

and darknet is fine post links

No. Do that yourself fagggggggg.
If you not willing to do the research then STFU with ur shitpost

I'm doing the research and come to your cuck ass for help because your the trolling dwelling internet monster, I'm out here serving your mom trying to get her to of and shit so I can collect the life insurance you feel

once put powder sugar and flower into a ziplock and sold it to a stoner saying it was cocain for $15. he bought it

You're not going to be able to get anything with any sort of similar pharmacological effects at Wal-Mart. You could make meth from pseudophedrine. That's about all you can do.

You can make something that looks and tastes like common drugs at best. But will not be close enough for them to even consider it to possibly be what you sold it as. If you want something more convincing then you'll have to get shit online. It's that simple.

Flinstones Gummy Vitamins mashed up with Aleve Liquid Gels, the wave of the future

This.

You know George Dubya Bush took 48oz of Aleve Liquid Gels per day, it was the driving force behind the War On Turrur before the Taliban cornered the market on heroin

Actually, to add to this, the one thing you could do is buy a bunch of morning glory seeds and do an extraction. It's not too hard and you can probably get everything at Wal-Mart. Then sell it as LSD. It would be pretty close to the actual thing. You'll either want to buy the seeds online or find a farm or something that will sell you a ton for cheap. They need to be untreated seeds though. Sometimes they're coated in something poisonous.

Probably more work than you were intending to do though.