Untitled

> -_-
> Lets play a game Sup Forums
>Whoever doesn't get responded to wins

if u respon 2 dis u r gay hahhahahahaha

but no, seriously, fuck Sup Forums.

you're the winner!

/thread

If you respond to this your mother dies in her sleep.

Jokes on u shes dead already

Respond if you're a liberal

Fuck drumf

[various goat noises]

we could have all just not responded to eachother except for OP
all of us besides OP would have been winners

;)

[angry moth noises]

[Sexually aroused pig noises]

Y'ALL NIGGAS DEAD

[angry bullfrog screeching noises]

[Ambiguously gay bear noises]

if dubs then DONT RESPOND

[Metrosexual housefly buzzing]

please kill me

[Broken tranny noises]

[screaming cat sex noises]

no

nah

nope

hi

fucker

This game is retarded. If you win, you don't get sny pleasure from it because you get no (you)s. Whats the point of playing this fucking stupid shit.

tricks

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep TOMORROW.
Make her last day count, user.

You have the win anons
Congrats

Nope

i've had sex once in my entire life and ever since then i have been traumatized. i am now 22 but at that time i was 17 years old and my girlfriend was 18. i was dating her for around 4 months and i finally initiated sex. i really liked this girl but i was whipped because she was a year older then me. well, we finally go to it and at the time i thought it was great. but the next day she called me and broke up with me. i was really heart broken and demanded an answer on why she broke up with me. basically, she told me that my penis was too small and i couldnt please her. i couldnt believe it! i was so embarrassed and i haven't gotten intimate with a girl ever since. 5 whole years! i think at the time i was very innocent and didnt even think about my penis size but i just wanted to please her. after that i realized that i do have a small penis, about 4.5 inches and no girth. girls seem to think that i am good looking and i get hit on by girls a lot more then most of my friends and i always get asked, 'why dont you have a girlfriend?' but i always come up with some excuse. it really killing me. did any of you guys experience this problem and know how to deal with it? i feel like i'm never going to have sex again! PLEASE HELP!

replying

>g

get yourself asian chick, they have smaller vagoo, like asian man have smaller penis

asian chick may very well besatisfied with your small cock

if if if if if if i fif if i fi fi fi if fi

Respond if traps aren't gay

don't mind me.

oh 'm good at this.

fuck you fag

Respond if you play meinkraft

I'm unplugging this thread right now, go to bed son

Heh heh

jew

Not even close

Hey hey, put the dick down, we're all friends here

have a (You)

Uuuhhh thats a little unnecessary

If you reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

Reverse Psychology

pic related

good

no

faggot

The number weeks I dont masturbate= the number of replies i get.

loser

no

gay

If you reply to this your mom will die in her sleep

stop witeys dis muh triad

fuck that bitch I'd let her die to win a dumb game on Sup Forums

.Like u gay bro

fuck you all

Thats a little harsh dont you think?

hehe eks di

defnutjuiswer

Rick Sanchez: Come on, flip the pickle, Morty, you're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal! I'm a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-w-what are you just staring at me for, bro, I turned myself into a pickle, Morty.

Morty Smith: And?

Rick Sanchez: And? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle and 9/11 was an inside job?

Morty Smith: Was it?

Rick Sanchez: Who cares, Morty? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before... I'M A PICKLE! I'm pickle Riiiiiick!

Should I kill my self or nah?

Got laid off two months ago and I'm about to become homeless. I would get back on my feet if she was still with me but apparently it wasn't meant to be.

It's hard tho, realizing that I'll probably end up as my father. Wife left him, left with a kid who hates him. I can see my son feels the same way about me, but I wouldn't leave him alone like he did with me. I don't want to be that person....and yet I have this hopeless feeling of history repeating itself.

All i ever wanted was to feel like I could accomplish something, but apparently something can't come out of nothing. The lonely days of my childhood caught up and in my pathetic attempts to make her stay with me I managed to unravel the last ounce of self respect I had left. I am not strong, I never was. I need her but now she's gone, forever...

Although writing about it has made me feel a little better, the highs are short lived for a man in my position. I could use this win tonight but knowing you fuckers I'd say my chanced are slIm. In the end that's why I love this place so much. We fuck with everybody and it's OK, matter of fact it's therapeutical. All this shit we have to deal with in our everyday lives, it has to go somewhere. Some guy shoots up a bowling alley with an uzi and the rest of us fuck with anons on Sup Forums.... and you can take it because otherwise you wouldn't be here. I love you for that.

And with that I salute you all, this seems like a worthy post to end it with. 9 good years and now I'll likely never see you again. Thanks for the memories and if you reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight no immunities + Hitler was right.

Tom.

Check'd

>746365055
Natural born losers

Mmhhh

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you reply to this post.

Okay

Tldnr nice gets. Plant a tree for vindication ya did something for the world.

BY THE POWER OF DUBS, I COMMEND THIS POST UNREPLYABLE!

fuck the trees i was just tryna win but it didn't work

i have two dick holes

Achoo

Your story has touched my heart, lonely soul.
I shall end you justly.

The forest will protect all in this thread from the Jewish Menace.

you're mom the mega gay

cool

Twice the fun you fucking cocksucker