Seriously, why do those kardashian bitches like niggers so much?

Seriously, why do those kardashian bitches like niggers so much?

Their intelligence is lower so their dick compensates.

Because they're part Nigger.

Should I crap my pants to get sent home from work?

They just think it's cool. Like being a feminist or gay

Because they use them so they can get famous. and attention.

not complicated. they are size queens.

that bitch is 85% plastic

She should be recycled!

Niggers are the most easily manipulated rich people on earth. Gold diggers like the Kardashians are all over that shit.

fuck this nigger worshiping planet. i hope I die in my sleep tonite

Once you go black you don't back. If you tried you'd know op, assuming you're a femanon. Else you're just a jelly white beta boy.

its all for attention. its like the ultimate liberal thing you can do, fucking a nigger

Unfortunately, interracial relations have become a trend these days. Blacks pollute social media and music with their sub-human culture, and childish women see it as a way to revert back to their primitive roots. We are devolving as a species.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

I don't think there's anything wrong with dating anyone of any race but they've definitely got a complex and basically they're sick hoors

the whole fucking family are weird puppets for that cunt of a mom of theirs

is that black dude fucking that dickchick?

lulz whatever faggggggg :D

I dont think theyre trying to revert back to being primitive. they just worship the rap "music" and are for some ungodly reason attracted that the "thug" lifestyle. These people have never lived near/gone to school/worked with true niggers. they dont know what filthy savages they truly are...

SHITTED

they're conservatives though

Kanye is a Trumpfriend for example

If dating a Kardashian is success for the blacks then let them pay with their rap or basketball millions on trashy leeching cum dumpsters.dumb niggers are not a new thing

These pictures are fucking eye opening jesus bruce youre huge

if you unfortunately had to go to school with niggers or work with them I guarantee your view of them will be drastically negative. its these rich people who never had to be around them that think niggers are "cool"

I dont got any problem with girls fucking black guys but we all know the whore kardashian and jenners do shit for attention. Feel bad for travis scott he gunna end up going insane like Bruce and Kanye hand around crazy sluts long enough and it changes you niggers

Well you know white men are still considered the top most appealing of all races. Also that new study done to show the most attractive man was white.
What the media tries so hard to push doesn't really always make people change their mind about things.

Words of truth right there folks.

>interracial relations have become a trend these days

Or maybe the next gen is not so racist as your gen. Yep that's definitely it because I know I'm not.

>Blacks pollute social media and music with their sub-human culture

How many whites want to be rap artists anymore? And rap is actually progressive not degenerate culture. Are you literally grandpa age, because you sound like an old retarded racist man.

Not anymore he isn't.

There's nothing wrong with bestiality! Open your mind, troglodyte!

Exactly, women are attracted to the "savage" and "thug" lifestyle, which has gained more popularity recently. Women were also attracted to the savage cavemen who killed each other for the right to breed. In a way, this is history repeating itself.

It's not that the kardashians like niggers it's that niggers like plastic.

Look at all the retarded niggers like Wiz, Savage, Nas, Kanye, they can have any girl they want yet they go for nasty plastic bitches. They go for these women because they look like transvestites.

It's a hood/prison thing. Once the ghetto trash get fame they can't be seen with trannies anymore so they go to the next closest thing. Plastic women who let them stick it in their ass.

source ?
It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious.

they didn't have to do a study to figure that out

Are you black or a very out of place niggerlover. Or a ruseman.

>hay guis my anecdotal experience with niggers is right because if you were me you would be racist too.

Oh I see you are so dumb you actually think all white people secretly think like you. No i'm not black you stupid fuck.

They are Armenians. That basically makes them mostly nigger anyway.

So a niggerlover. How very progressive of you to stand up against another race, your Dad would be proud.

*for

Because white men are literally ugly as fuck.

Yeah niggers are ugly.

But so are white men

Well, actually that's not true. Kim and her sisters / brother yes : their father was a nigger. Kendal, her other sister, are the sad result of Kris (parents were white) and the so-called man Bruce.

That's right. once you go black, you aren't allowed to come back

white guilt?

All the world is a stage.

I like all races, i suppose I'm a human lover first. I don't know man I was raised in a very diverse city and we all got along ok. I've dated asians and hispanics before too. I suppose to your ignorance you think my life is weird and unnatural but this is what normal is like for me. Perhaps should be more like you have inherit racist beliefs about people because the internet says so.

I know a lot of short fat black kids. most of them are pretty nice, none of them are "masculine"

Because they wanna be the smart one in the relationship.

yes, pretty much

Once you go black, you're a single mother. There was even an article blaming "racist society" these days, as to why she can't find a man, while having a bi-racial son. Yeah, because I want to step in and have anything to do with A. a nigger dick infested vagina, and B. a bastard half-nigger kid. Imagine that, everywhere you ever went, everyone is looking at your sorry ass and know exactly what happened, you were that much of a hard-up cuck to get some pussy. Yeah, nah.

White men provide a much better quality of life than your average clinically retarded nigger.

Their Armenian & all the good strong Armenian men were Genocided by the Muslim Turks leaving no strong men to lay down the pipe in their women to keep their 5000 year old race alive. Its sad seeing as they were the first and are the last major christian civilization in the middleeast.

(1/2)

I'm not the guy you replied to, but I also have some personal experience I would love to share.

I live in a rich white suburb of philadelphia. I had some black kids in my HS class, but not that many; it was a rich area, so they were all pretty cool people. A few years ago I got a DUI, and had to do 50 hours of community service. the only place that would take me was this small charity in germantown (a predominantly black low-income neighborhood in philly). Mostly I just picked up trash in abandoned lots, but I got to know the Reverend running the charity pretty well, and continued volunteering with him after my requirement was filled. I still help tutor kids in the neighborhood twice a week in science and english.

Besides picking up trash, one of the things his charity does is try to help people in the neighborhood get jobs. He works with a lot of different employers to in the philly area and is usually able to place someone in an entry level position with enormous potential for advancement. Most of the people he helps do very well. He also give free english lessons to native spanish speakers, and provides scholarships which help put young people through community college and trade school. The work he does is amazing, and he has changed many people's lives for the better.

They lowkey have a superiority fetish that expresses itself as jungle fever as well as being the most famous people alive

(2/2)

The problem is that most of the people don't want help. When Rev. gets someone a job, he makes them get off government assistance within 6 months. He does this, so that they have a reason to work hard and better themselves. The problem is that no one in the area wants to work hard. The want to take the government handout, and wallow in squallor. It is truly depressing to see. I know a lot of children who are being raised in a culture that idolizes criminals, and embraces the idea of government funded poverty. Rev. told me that the biggest obstacle in helping these kids is trying to teach them the importance of family, education, and hard work. This is so difficult because they are raised expecting to be given free things. Black communities in america haven't had any truly positive role models in almost half a century, and there is no one telling them to work hard, to get an education, and to help their communities.

I am happy for the few that I am able to help, but it is depressing knowing how many object to the very idea of working.

Although I don't see the point of judging someone by their skin color, I think there is good reason to judge people by how they behave. I my experience, most racist people don't give 2 shits about skin color, but rather have experience in dealing with people from cultures that are infuriatingly backwards. In my experience, most black people stubbornly work against their own best interest, and then turn around and blame other people.

Who fuckin cares what the Kardashians want?

lost

>being raised rich and knowing good work ethic
>expecting everything to be handed to them

Different sides of the same coin except one is seen as wrong while the other is seen as ok because they shouldn't have to work hard.

Nice to see you are opening up your horizons assuming anything you said was true. But there's a lot of hypocrisy in your words.

thats going to be one ugly fucking baby.