Going to a Party next week and need your help...

Going to a Party next week and need your help. Asking you guys because you're not fucking pinterest pussies suggesting cute recipes for fucking smirnoff ice bull fucking shit. Just looking for a cheap but not shitty fucking drink

I got a 13 ouncer of vodka(which usually does me in pretty well) and I'm just gonna try and mix it with a simple 2L beverage of a sort. What should I take? Soda? Juice? If those, which one?
sure pic is related

just drop acid like a normal person

Get the fuck out of here Hippy fuck I just need answers without some communist shitting on my doorstep

ok in all seriousness I'd mix it with soda. It dulls the burn of the alcohol (sugary drinks) and the caffeine makes for a nice cheap speedball

If you like the taste of vodka, nearly anything can work. But if you want to mask it, get something with a strong, distinct flavor. Sunny D for example.

Alright thanks for the help. See? This is how we get nice things. Imma buy something like Crush or some Orangina (dunno bout you but its the shit in Canada) which would make just a 2L sparkling Screwdriver

In all honesty I fucking hate the taste. But man is it something I like to drink

I like rum and mountain dew

I never got along with rum. Its probably just me, cause the last time I drank rum it was fucking Captain Morgan Silver rum and nothing with it.

Just make trashcan punch with tang

Best and cheapest drink I've ever had

vodka + cranberry juice = liquid panty remover

just get yourself a fucking six pack of beer

and fucking enjoy it

Trust me as much pussy I'd love to have. My dick shuts down when I'm thouroughly drunk. For real it refuses to function. Just some betafag drunk walking around like pic related but with a non functioning
fucking dick

I love beer, love tasting it, sitting down and just enjoying it. But this is the fucking party, like the fucking Catelina Wine Mixer of parties aight. Its a night you want to forget aight. This ain't just a gather along with friends and all. But the only time in years I will get myself shit pissed drunk off my arse, with friends.

Why do you come off as such an angry aggressive asshole? Surprised anyone would invite you to a party, prick.

drink vodka straight up and chase it with beer

That shit still exists? Fuck. But I think i'm decided on buying a 2L of Orangina and make a large screwdriver.

Lmao chill out jesus one post I act like a pussy and get shat on and now when I act tough I legit get results. On Sup Forums though...

Don't get me wrong I'm actually not like this. Probably the swearing is the same but that's about it. Just some bloke wanting to fuck himself up

That makes sense. Sip for sip. Thanks for help. Now unsure if I stick to my dumbass mixing a 2L Screwdriver or what you just said