Log thread

Log thread

Other urls found in this thread:

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx_Wiki
en.rightpedia.info/w/Scat#Interest_from_the_Jewish_community
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There he goes, there he goes again, everybody! Master ruseman 2017, dazzling us with the Sixx man once again!

Well?? Hell yes, we would!

hes so...dreamy

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx_Wiki
Log Bible

Sounds good OP

Good job sharing your scat fetishism into this thread.

Tell me, are you a jew by any chance? Scatology is widely prevalent among kikes.

en.rightpedia.info/w/Scat#Interest_from_the_Jewish_community

you dont understand. its not scat fetishism its andy sixx's logs we care about. there is only one true log.

Grow up

grow up

this was funny for awhile but now it's just really really sad. user, you gotta stop my man. you gotta.

Why would anyone re: to these shit posts? they happen unendly and will never stop until the sick SOB dies or gets his internets taken away.
There is nothing you can do to stop it and the MODS don't give a shit.

you gotta grow up

The shit posts, or the shit posts?
Really?

>implying its only one LOG poster

think again friend

really sad. take care of yourself mate.

Looks like Sup Forums is undermining Sup Forums. Go back to your Sup Forums play fucking ground Sup Forums and stop the sick sixx shit

its time for you guys to mature..seriously

grow up

Fuck you Sup Forums piece of shit. Go back to your own little shit hole.
I know you are Sup Forums fucking with Sup Forums

1.) dubs logged.
2.) i dont personally brose Sup Forums its much too immature for my tastes
3.) grow up

andy's creamy log slidding down my fucking throat...
oh sorry just day dreaming
LOGGING IN

>didn't start this thread
>grow up

age a bit

run alog now, scooter, the grownups are talking

but u just replied..

kek kids these days amirite

dubs logged throat clogged!

mmmmm tasty

I don't know about you, but I could sure go for a hot brown fired straight down my fucking throat right now

Hey is there a long line tonight? Was hoping to get clogged and jog if that's alright.

im eating chorizo and potatoes right not and im imagining it as andy's creamy sloppy shit slidding down my fucking throat its so good

kill yourself

Grow up kid

Fuck off logfag

log off

No log jam tonight. Full Steam ahead.

I'm jacking off right now picturing you eating potatoes imagining that it's andy sixx's brown

grow up

age a bit

steamy
grow up

slidding zone

I hope this faggot gets a Colectomy and is constipated for the rest of his existence.

>implying its one person

think again friend

sorry kiddo this thread is for adults only

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your logposting for two whole years now.
Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.
That's the amount of time you've spent posting pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep,
muttering "creamy steamy dreamy log slidding down my fucking throat" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.
You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a forced shitty meme.
Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother,
all because you'd rather spend your time asking anonymous posters on imageboards if they would suck a log of shit out Andy Sixx' asshole.

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit.
Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile.
At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with stupid fucking pictures of logs.

dubs logged
>grow up
nice pasta

dubs logged throats clogged

samefag forced meme

God damn andys log has me so hungry

I swear, you goddamn newfags come up with the stupidest shit.

Incorrect

yesterday I actually called in sick to work to post logs...i dont regret it. i did my duty(doodie) as a logger on Sup Forums and posted logs. I kept log threads alive. I posted logs in regular threads. I logged dubs. I logged into non related threads to post logs. im PROUD of my logging and you all should be too.

Newfags?

Andy's Log is ART.

ayy! thanks for shopping that user. i was the one who asked for that pic to be logged great job

grow up