Favorite games as a kid? Kick the can was mine

Favorite games as a kid? Kick the can was mine

Other urls found in this thread:

gameskidsplay.net/games/chasing_games/freedom.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was fond of kick the nigger personally.

freedom, like capture the flag only with people
>gameskidsplay.net/games/chasing_games/freedom.htm

I do miss the good old days where you could go outside, get yourself a rock and stick, and hit a nigger.

My favorite game when I was a kid was Pumped Up Kicks.

>not stick guns

you people make me sick

Sneak a pill - try and sneak as many pills into moms pill carrier without her noticing. She overdoses = you win

Knock down ginger. It's where you chase down the ginger kid, push him over and proceed to try and kick his freckles off.

I played house, nurse, or doctor with the sisters next door.

beat the nigger or smear the queer

Vietnam G.I
Couple kids played the NVA while me and the others usually played the U.S.
We always gave the kids playing as the NVA the shittiest guns and smashed them everytime :^)

I used to play dolls and pretend house a lot with my sister and friends.

playing doctor

This. We used to throw rocks at niggers and they couldn't fight back without getting arrested. Good times.

stealing cardboard boxes from a factory yard then sliding down a steep embankment in them

smear the queer

faggot

i would play hide and seek with my mom when my dad got home from work, fun times

> and he played to lose

>slidding

garden sneaking

your dedication to the art of the literal shit post has been logged

I used to play kick the retard

yellow car.
when a yellow car that isn't a taxi cab passes nearby - everyone hits azn guy once

We teach our kids to play cops and niggers. We even invite another parent couple over and we decorate each other's child in the most racist manner possible. Good times watching kids with a glass, or bottle, or three.

I was a fuckin' master at Hide and Seek.

yeah like hide the dildo in your ass

Red rover? Anyone renember that one ?

bump

Me and my friends played "fairy dressup". We'd bring our sister's clothes and force the small scrawny guy in our group to dress up like a girl. Then we'd fuck him.

Everyone when I was a kid in school played "wall ball" we threw a tennis ball at the brick school wall, it bounced and if you tried to catch it and failed you had to run to the wall before somebody else could hit the wall with the ball again, if you did didn't make it in time, you stood with your back against the wall and whoever got you out got a chance to peg you as hard as they could with the ball, if you got hit you were out of the game, if you flinched or moved you'd get pegged again, kids would go home everyday with bruises, it's kinda fucked up but looking back but it was actually a lot of fun

yeah we played this in southern Ontario

Nothing was better than this: