OK guys. Help me settle this, the lads grow restless...

OK guys. Help me settle this, the lads grow restless. How many unarmed fully grown men with athletic builds would it take to take down and kill a fully grown male lion?

One of my buddies said 8 men could do it with 100% reliability. I completely disagree. Sup Forums you gotta help us out here.

I think 8 sounds right

do they have experience with killing animals

Really? Man lions are fucking scary. What's your reasoning?

Just some athletic guys, not Jungle men or anything.

enough men to satiate its hunger than the remaining could finish it when the itis sets in

You know that's not a bad idea

if 8 men came at a fully grown tiger i think they'd be victorious all they have to do is beat it in the head a bunch of times should be simple. keep punching ti in the head

Lion.

OK. Follow up question, and our current topic of discussion. You can assemble a team of 4 men, all unarmed. You cannot have more than 1 man from the same profession. What is the team with the highest odds of success? Past or present.

The right man in the right position could do it alone. It really depends on the situation.

Well if they dont even have arms it's going to be tough. I doubt their legs can compensate for no arms.

yes a lion i mean. had cats on the brain

SAS solder
African jungle man
weapon smith
carpenter.
with these guys hopefully the jungle man can track the weapon smith can make weapons. the sas solder can make traps and the carpenter know best how to work with wood. maybe make spears or something i don't know

8 is too clusterfucky. I'd say 5 or 6, the others would just get in the way.

Other than that, you need a lot more variables to answer this question. Is this enclosed or open field? Is this happening in Lion's habitat? Are these men fearless? Is there any element of surprise from either side?

If you and your "lads" are going down to Africa on a lion punching rampage, I am excited to learn how much you're charging for PPV.

Open field, fearless men, winner takes all (living) scenario. No element of surprise form either side. Think gladiator.

1 man. Given the lion was in a pit and the man shit and pissed on it till it drowned in feces and piss

Lion would wreck as many men you through at it, no question. when it started to get tired and nowhere to run would be the turning point. so who fucking knows 30men?

If the dude's move as a herd they will never surround the lion since it can move up to 50mph in short burst. If they separate the lion will rip the isolated people apart.

They would need to donate someone to distract/engage the lion for everyone else to pounce. I am actually thinking 10 or more to secure it completely. If any fuckery happens in the beginning where the lion gets someone alone the numbers will be too few to do anything past that.

>brain
5, 4 will hold him down while he bites at 5. so 1 man will die

If they are very muscular and heavy then 4 one hold back legs 2 front and blind the lion with fingers

If the men have sticks then 1-2men are enought

How are you going to catch the lion with 5 dudes?

I would seduce the lion and choke it with my cock