COMFY (and cool aesthetic!!!) THREAD!!!!!

COMFY (and cool aesthetic!!!) THREAD!!!!!
LAST ONE 404'D!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwj9iVq0g5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GCUC6RXu8Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=hQyzEyIf7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=2FQF7VXdyCI
youtube.com/watch?v=hdmSovWFhig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C O M F E E

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwj9iVq0g5Y

This image always makes me comfy, for some reason.

/

z

Anyone lurking?

Good thread op.

Not OP but I've posted most of the shit in the thread. I'm done for now. Hopefully the thread is alive when I get back.

Ye

s

,m

I'm all out

Latecomer here. Anybody know any good soothing ambient music while we relax ITT?

search for lofi hip-hop on spotify or youtube

Calle dallage

Factory

+1 this, very chill background beats

Sone guys got angry at this gif last time I posted it because it wasn't comfy enough

youtube.com/watch?v=GCUC6RXu8Jc

youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo

youtube.com/watch?v=hQyzEyIf7P0

youtube.com/watch?v=2FQF7VXdyCI

youtube.com/watch?v=hdmSovWFhig

Yep, nothing comfier than being drafted into an un-winnable war on the Russian front, where you will die scared, starving, freezing and alone.

>comfyfag

Zinged him good.

bump.ONESHOT

Nigga you just jealous that you aint got no PJs or hot chocolate.

i'm lonely and I miss someone

And here we have a spineless coward who has never stood up for something greater than themselves or fought for anything they believe in.

how I wish I could pull you into that picture and then crush your skull under my black leather jackboot.

Is this a laundromat? Everyone in my country can afford a washing machine so have no idea how those places work.
Are they unattended? Price?

Brother

It's not a matter of affording it. Some apartments, in dense areas, aren't large enough, or are to old, to equip a washing machine, Obviously, that's becoming less common, but that's the main reason they exist. It depends on the place. When I lived in NYC, my local laundromat was $2 for a normal wash, $3 for a larger machine and then a quarter for 2 minutes on the dryer.

me too.

Inebriated stroll through a rainy city. Anyone else?

is that the anti spiral?

Wow, you're pretty sensitive, Mr. "I make threats of hypothetical violence that are impossible to follow through with". I think you're inferring too much from my joke. It aint that deep, man. Stop being so faggy.

What are you fighting for, and how? By whining and getting offended about things on the internet.

Stop

Fantastic film.

Needs 50% less garbage then comfy

That makes us three

I think his point was that it isn't comfy, user. Sieg heil, and take it easy.

Sauce plox

>The scene of "Inglorious Bastards" at the Nazi bar with the actress the minute before the all die.

who left?

/space/ is maximum comfy

It makes me feel insignificant